Breaking News: Pakistan imposes massive sanctions on Russia

rangeelaraja

I fail to understand why Bakis & left-libbies dont understand the logistics involved in transporting 12000 students in Ukraine back to India.. non stop flights back to India carrying 300 students in each trip will take 40 trips and organizing those 40 trips will take atleast 2 weeks  for 1 aircraft (flying 6-7 hrs oneway) .. On top of it we have embassy personnel & other migrants in Ukraine. 

Those Baki handles who are here only for rabble rousing should be banned @sandeep @Austin 3:!6

3 hours ago, Pakistan said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/indian-student-killed-ukraine-shelling-indias-foreign-ministry-2022-03-01/

So much for status one of your fellow citizen unfortunately died & 6K still trapped in war zone.

Thats the unfortunate side of having so many students being able to afford to go to places like Ukraine for studies. 

Using the death of a young student to somehow "mock your enemy country" says a lot about you and your pathetic mindset than anything else.  

Odds are, you are an expat yourself or the progeny of those who left 'pureland' to eke out a survivalist existence.  Its mostly that type of 'patriot' who can afford to indulge themselves in this sort of garbage.  The actual Pakistanis are unfortunately mired in slavery to the real estate dalaals who loot the 'country'. 

1 hour ago, diga said:

I fail to understand why Bakis & left-libbies dont understand the logistics involved in transporting 12000 students in Ukraine back to India.. non stop flights back to India carrying 300 students in each trip will take 40 trips and organizing those 40 trips will take atleast 2 weeks  for 1 aircraft (flying 6-7 hrs oneway) .. On top of it we have embassy personnel & other migrants in Ukraine. 

Those Baki handles who are here only for rabble rousing should be banned @sandeep @Austin 3:!6

bans are a last resort for folks who are egregious violators.

'rabble rousing' is a privilege extended mostly equally to all forum contributors, even greenbros.  

Pakistan Embassy feeding and providing shelter 

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Thats the unfortunate side of having so many students being able to afford to go to places like Ukraine for studies. 

Using the death of a young student to somehow "mock your enemy country" says a lot about you and your pathetic mindset than anything else.  

Odds are, you are an expat yourself or the progeny of those who left 'pureland' to eke out a survivalist existence.  Its mostly that type of 'patriot' who can afford to indulge themselves in this sort of garbage.  The actual Pakistanis are unfortunately mired in slavery to the real estate dalaals who loot the 'country'. 

23 hours ago, sandeep said:

I think you have not read thread title and the comments afterwords, but then when presented with counter facts .. “this shows a lot about your pathetic mindset …” lolll

haa na aapka mindset so doodh say dhula wa hay

15 minutes ago, badmash said:

I think you have not read thread title and the comments afterwords, but then when presented with counter facts .. “this shows a lot about your pathetic mindset …” lolll

haa na aapka mindset so doodh say dhula wa hay

you have no clue about my 'mindset'.  I have plenty of friends who have Pakistani backgrounds and I'm a strong peacenik for the "awaam".  Which your ghulaami-predisposed 'patriotic' mindset will have trouble understanding.  One can be positive towards Pakistanis and Pakistan, while at the same time be strongly hawkish against the criminal zamindars that call themselves Pakistani 'army'.  Real Pakistani patriots understand that just fine.  Fake ones, however, cannot.

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

you have no clue about my 'mindset'.  I have plenty of friends who have Pakistani backgrounds and I'm a strong peacenik for the "awaam".  Which your ghulaami-predisposed 'patriotic' mindset will have trouble understanding.  One can be positive towards Pakistanis and Pakistan, while at the same time be strongly hawkish against the criminal zamindars that call themselves Pakistani 'army'.  Real Pakistani patriots understand that just fine.  Fake ones, however, cannot.

Thank you for telling me my mindset. Bhai pehlay apna comment parho phir do yay “bhai bhai bhashan”

9 minutes ago, badmash said:

Thank you for telling me my mindset. Bhai pehlay apna comment parho phir do yay “bhai bhai bhashan”

Done wasting my time with you - you are only here to puke out propaganda and nonsense.  Be appreciative of how the Indian mindset allows for free speech even from ****-stirring trolls like you.  Its a small price paid for azaadi.  Then again, what would ghulaami-defending lemmings even be able to fathom what azaadi means.  

On 3/2/2022 at 2:50 PM, Pakistan said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/indian-student-killed-ukraine-shelling-indias-foreign-ministry-2022-03-01/

So much for status one of your fellow citizen unfortunately died & 6K still trapped in war zone.

Not sure what that has to do with the thousands that have been evacuated. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Can't do much about it. It is tragic. 

Perhaps captain sahib should do something about the scathing assessment of the Pak missions? 

https://www.business-standard.com/article/international/pak-nationals-await-imran-khan-govt-s-response-as-ukraine-conflict-rages-on-122030200137_1.html

On topic of Ukraine at least in Ukraine when systemic racism comes to fore, Pakistanis and Indians should understand their position in the world and collaborate.  Save Pak and Ind kids or any S Asian kids bring them back. Pool resources as it's a war zone and time is critical

9 hours ago, Vilander said:

On topic of Ukraine at least in Ukraine when systemic racism comes to fore, Pakistanis and Indians should understand their position in the world and collaborate.  Save Pak and Ind kids or any S Asian kids bring them back. Pool resources as it's a war zone and time is critical

Indian media and your great leader Modi made it political by having pre mature celebration when civilian of both side still stuck in that now war zone. Last I read Pakistan evacuated all our citizens.

On 3/2/2022 at 7:35 AM, sandeep said:

Life is about risk and reward. They took risk by going to Eastern Europe it backfired for them.

3 hours ago, Pakistan said:

Life is about risk and reward. They took risk by going to Eastern Europe it backfired for them.

Did you swim across the Mediterranean Sea to Greece or the Strait of Gibraltar to Spain  or across the English channel to UK towards Western Europe?

7 hours ago, Pakistan said:

Indian media and your great leader Modi made it political by having pre mature celebration when civilian of both side still stuck in that now war zone. Last I read Pakistan evacuated all our citizens.

Celebration of what? 

22 hours ago, Pakistan said:

India has 20 thousand students there,  it would need 60 flights to pull them out. It would take as long as it would take for the students to reach safety. If pakistani students are safe it's good for you cheers. 

Edited by Vilander