Australia tour of Pakistan - 3 tests, 3 ODIs and 1 t20i

It could be too early to predict anything.  However, going by how things hv unfolded so far, this does not look good for the Aussies at all (despite this being a full strength Aussie team).   Nearly a month ago, I had predicted a 0-3 whitewash for the Aussies.  My prediction was mainly based on the fact that full strength Aussie team struggled to beat Toygers (1-1) in 2017. Many posters here had ridiculed me. :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

It could be too early to predict anything.  However, going by how things hv unfolded so far, this does not look good for the Aussies at all (despite this being a full strength Aussie team).   Nearly a month ago, I had predicted a 0-3 whitewash for the Aussies.  My prediction was mainly based on the fact that full strength Aussie team struggled to beat Toygers (1-1) in 2017. Many posters here had ridiculed me. :laugh:

Conditions just too tough. Aussie heat is no where near as bad as India's or pakistan. Energy drainer. That's why fast bowlers from Asia are far more special. Pakistan are a formidable team at home. 

25 minutes ago, Axl100mph said:

Oh clueless uncle, it is 21 degrees in Pindi. 

Lmao, bara aaya expert.

Uncle I said in India and Pakistan in general. Not talking about today. Also you are forgetting about humidity, pollution etc. Pindi is generally colder I agree. Not talking about today. Should have clarified. Not taking anything away from you guys. What a thrashing so far lol. I am impressed. 

In Asian conditions Pakistan is tough to beat. They are better than Aussies period. 

Edited by Jay
2 minutes ago, Axl100mph said:

Not in Pakistan particularly when we hold our season.  

Yes Pakistan being close to Kashmir is probably cooler. Is any part of Pakistan like really hot? Throughout the year I mean? 

Edited by Jay

Australian attack is now ageing,they need to find one genuine quick to replace Starc

Lyon, Cummins(28 though),Starc ,Hazalwood are 30+

Like the Indian attack which is no young either,both these sides have to find replacements,India are actually transitioning soon will Aus

7 minutes ago, Jay said:

Uncle I said in India and Pakistan in general. Not talking about today. Also you are forgetting about humidity, pollution etc. Pindi is generally colder I agree. Not talking about today. Should have clarified. Not taking anything away from you guys. What a thrashing so far lol. I am impressed. 

In Asian conditions Pakistan is tough to beat. They are better than Aussies period. 

India is tough, particularly places like Mumbai and Chennai. 

Pakistan in November- March is very comfortable.  It starts getting hot april onwards. We hardly play cricket during that period. 

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

Yes Pakistan being close to Kashmir is probably cooler. Is any part of Pakistan like really hot? Throughout the year I mean? 

What do you mean ?whole of Pakistan is temperate by that logic?

Let me tell you they are recipient s of warm desert winds from ME too

1 minute ago, Axl100mph said:

India is tough, particularly places like Mumbai and Chennai. 

Pakistan in November- March is very comfortable.  It starts getting hot april onwards. We hardly play cricket during that period. 

With Indians, they can get used to conditions in Australia because Australia is quite hot in December. Same with south africa during the time we normally tour. Althought Jo burb in winter is freezing cold. 

However conditions in n.z and England are totally foreign to India hence we struggle a bit to adjust. The cold weather is unbearable at times. Funnily enough it's the opposite for pakistam. You guys being closer to Kashmir means it's generally on the colder miller side. Hence you can do well in England and n.z. I know recent results don't reflect it but it helps to an extent if you judge historically. 

34 minutes ago, Jay said:

Same temperature like North West India.  It is fag end of Winter season..  Perfect time for cricket in North India/Pakistan.   

1 minute ago, Nikola said:

Overrated aussie attack and why are they playing starc lol? Going with just one spinner in pakistan isn't that good idea. They had green as 3rd pacer so surely had to go with another spinner.

Probably thought Pindi is pacer's paradise watching videos of 2005-06 which Marnus was referring to..  I mean that's classic poor planning.   Pakistani tracks have gone flatter & very slower Compared to that decade. 

3 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Overrated aussie attack and why are they playing starc lol? Going with just one spinner in pakistan isn't that good idea. They had green as 3rd pacer so surely had to go with another spinner.

India always had the best all conditions attack since 2015. India had weak middle order since 2018 but now its changing slowly after getting rid of rpurane. 

Edited by Jay