Bharat Biotech Vaccine for Kids fails to get FDA approval

sandeep

12 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Are you still taking those statin and other bp medications. am I right in assuming you were not under any medication before this shot?

No. I wasn't on any medicine before vaccination. Got worse in last two weeks with persistent headache.

Edited by rkt.india

14 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

@sandeep

As for me, I am going to fight for the freedom to get a 4th dose, even though I am not diagnosed as being immunocompromised.  Heck, I work among 1000s of 18-22 year old college students who get around in the world and could be walking virus incubators. 

I feel like, by dragging their feet on approving the 4th dose for anyone who wants it, the US Govt/FDA is preventing me from protecting myself in the best way possible.  If the benefit-risk ratio for 3 doses has proven to be exceedingly high, how bad can a 4th dose be?  I want the right to be vaccinated as many times as I think necessary.  My body, my shot - and the evidence so far is in my favor.  Bloody Babus. 

I'm with you on your choice, however don't you trust your immune system ? 

I for one am glad that my RT-PCR report a month back was positive and came through with minor symptoms and not one sick leave. 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

No. I wasn't on any medicine before vaccination. Got worse in last two weeks with persistent headache.

so you got vacced last year and have these complications since then and vacc pushers are already undermining your experience :no:The vacc pusher in chief/self proclaimed statistical expert with innumerable bar charts here is staying silent on this. Make sure you are heard among this sea of stats. The human experience is more than just stats. You weren't a "conspiracy theorist". So the vacc pushers' cannot call you being one and if they do, that just will break the camel's back

53 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

so you got vacced last year and have these complications since then and vacc pushers are already undermining your experience :no:The vacc pusher in chief/self proclaimed statistical expert with innumerable bar charts here is staying silent on this. Make sure you are heard among this sea of stats. The human experience is more than just stats. You weren't a "conspiracy theorist". So the vacc pushers' cannot call you being one and if they do, that just will break the camel's back

Now I have to keep aspirin with me everywhere I go. Can have feeling of fainting, dizziness anytime.

9 hours ago, Clarke said:

I'm with you on your choice, however don't you trust your immune system ? 

I for one am glad that my RT-PCR report a month back was positive and came through with minor symptoms and not one sick leave. 

Glad it didn't get you badly.  And you're set for a while. 

Considering my work situation, benefit-risk analysis squarely falls in favor of getting the vaccine.  It's been 5 months since my booster and my antibodies are probably waning already (as is the case with all respiratory viruses or their vaccines).  My memory T- and B-cells are probably still robust, but I could get a bit sick before they kick into action following an infection.  And am not willing to go there.  With the 4th dose, I'll get it on a Friday, use it as an excuse to not work in the yard on Saturday and Sunday, and be ready for classes on Monday. 

MHTMH (Moderna hai toh ...)