Pujara joins Sussex for County Championship and One Day Tournament

On 4/19/2022 at 4:15 AM, First class said:

When Pujara scores  runs and Hasan Ali takes wickets in county cricket , its nothing to be excited about , not a good news for their respective national teams , Their time to play international cricket has come and gone, they should not be considered gain , selectors should look to the future and not the past. 

well the quality of County cricket is the dump now... England's test team's quality is a testament to that.

On 4/21/2022 at 5:29 AM, LordPrabhzy said:

well the quality of County cricket is the dump now... England's test team's quality is a testament to that.

England never had quality cricketers. They had players who complimented good cricketers. May be they are not finding enough kolpak players or is it closed after breakaway from EU.

21 hours ago, gattaca said:

England never had quality cricketers. They had players who complimented good cricketers. May be they are not finding enough kolpak players or is it closed after breakaway from EU.

yes, absence of kolpak would be an issue. they need to identify new means of poaching cricketers. they have been using the refugee program a bit more these days

16 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Another century for Pujara :yay:

Watch- he will be selected for the England test match citing his amazing form in county and acclimatisation to conditions. I mean I have been the biggest proponents of dropping Pujara for months- BUT if he is scoring centuries in the same conditions for the Test match then its only right we reward him with a one off place and see if he can replicate or become a failure once more. No one else in the test team will get any first class practice before this test match anyway..

10 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Watch- he will be selected for the England test match citing his amazing form in county and acclimatisation to conditions. I mean I have been the biggest proponents of dropping Pujara for months- BUT if he is scoring centuries in the same conditions for the Test match then its only right we reward him with a one off place and see if he can replicate or become a failure once more. No one else in the test team will get any first class practice before this test match anyway..

I dont want Pujara in the team either but atleast he (and Rahane) is in better form than Kohli. If later can play...both Che and Rahane should be in the side. Rules/Selection criteria should be same for all.

3 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

play Pujara but at 5 in place of Rahane