AAP watch in Punjab

bharathh

47 minutes ago, Clarke said:

The Kashmir killing & security situation is a discussion in itself, don't see the point in lumping it here. 

Issue is definitely related..  It's a failure of GOI.  They claim Kashmir is safe & peaceful.  Now this Khalistan news all of a sudden.  KP's are chanting anti BJP chants all over Jammu. 

10 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Issue is definitely related..  It's a failure of GOI.  They claim Kashmir is safe & peaceful.  Now this Khalistan news all of a sudden.  KP's are chanting anti BJP chants all over Jammu. 

The G in GOI isn't AAP & the I isn't Punjab. 

There are relevant questions like who are the terrorists (Kashmiris/Pakistanis/others, trends have varied over time), who's sponsoring them (Pakistan is a given, whether China does, whether they have domestic sponsors), what are we doing to tackle it politically/economically/militarily, what is the success rate in curbing these attacks, are we inflicting a heavy cost on the perpetrators etc. I don't see how any of this goes on AAP & Punjab thread. Its just lazy to lump these issues. 

Edited by Clarke

17 minutes ago, Clarke said:

The G in GOI isn't AAP & the I isn't Punjab. 

There are relevant questions like who are the terrorists (Kashmiris/Pakistanis/others, trends have varied over time), who's sponsoring them (Pakistan is a given, whether China does, whether they have domestic sponsors), what are we doing to tackle it politically/economically/militarily, what is the success rate in curbing these attacks, are we inflicting a heavy cost on the perpetrators etc. I don't see how any of this goes on AAP & Punjab thread. Its just lazy to lump these issues. 

Oh come on...  Blaming Pakistan is easy way out.  We for years know that they are behind all this.  Also relevant cool aid to bholi public that Kashmiris are very welcoming they are not terrorists...  100% terrorists come from Pakistan & crap. 

Claim was that after abrogation of Art 370 there will be peace & KP's will settle there (which I knew never will happen).  Now even doing jobs there is risk.  This was never the case 7-8 years ago.  A common hindu youth doing his job in Kashmir is not safe.  Whose f**** fault is that?  

Mohali bombings has clear Khalistan connection.  This is a clear attempt to destabilize these border states. BJP is doing randi rona politics over some fatichar Masjid..  Taj Mahal & what not.  Rising inflation & Chinese PLA on our borders.  BC Abhi bhi defend karna hai BJP ko. 

Very naive  to think AAP is behind all this.   BJP has formed governments with PDP in J&K & Akalis in Punjab.  They have no moral values.  People are slowly realizing it this game now. 

BJP has zero idea how this country runs.  They are a party that still thinks they are in opposition. 

21 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Oh come on...  Blaming Pakistan is easy way out.  We for years know that they are behind all this.  Also relevant cool aid to bholi public that Kashmiris are very welcoming they are not terrorists...  100% terrorists come from Pakistan & crap. 

Claim was that after abrogation of Art 370 there will be peace & KP's will settle there (which I knew never will happen).  Now even doing jobs there is risk.  This was never the case 7-8 years ago.  A common hindu youth doing his job in Kashmir is not safe.  Whose f**** fault is that?  

Mohali bombings has clear Khalistan connection.  This is a clear attempt to destabilize these border states. BJP is doing randi rona politics over some fatichar Masjid..  Taj Mahal & what not.  Rising inflation & Chinese PLA on our borders.  BC Abhi bhi defend karna hai BJP ko. 

Very naive  to think AAP is behind all this.   BJP has formed governments with PDP in J&K & Akalis in Punjab.  They have no moral values.  People are slowly realizing it this game now. 

BJP has zero idea how this country runs.  They are a party that still thinks they are in opposition. 

:doh:

I'm saying raise all the Kashmir stuff in another thread, NOT IN AAP+PUNJAB THREAD. Why are you doubling down here. 

24 minutes ago, Clarke said:

:doh:

I'm saying raise all the Kashmir stuff in another thread, NOT IN AAP+PUNJAB THREAD. Why are you doubling down here. 

Wasn't me who first brought the topic here?  Just had to elaborate on the said topic.  I do get this needs a separate thread.  But had to answer the person who raised KP issue in this thread. 

Kejruddin propaganda ek taraf...  But don't  we hear daily propaganda that Kashmir is safe for everyone after abrogation of Art 370?   Those bit*es who say that must be forcefully told to live in Kashmir for a week without any protection.  Ultimately it's GOIs job to answer this question.  Sad to see Hindus being killed over there. 
So now govt is at fault for this ? Lol

1 hour ago, Yoda-esque said:
7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:
Kejruddin propaganda ek taraf...  But don't  we hear daily propaganda that Kashmir is safe for everyone after abrogation of Art 370?   Those bit*es who say that must be forcefully told to live in Kashmir for a week without any protection.  Ultimately it's GOIs job to answer this question.  Sad to see Hindus being killed over there. 

So now govt is at fault for this ? Lol

Haaa toh aur kon hai bhai???  After abrogation of art 370 so many promises were made.  Ground reality I tell u is so different.   My friend who is also a Hindu has got his first job posting in Budgam Kashmir...  He was crying that he will have to leave this now.  In fact that's the situation of Hindu folks there.  This was never the case before art 370 abrogation so many of Hindu folks used to do Government,  private jobs businesses..  Labour class from UP Bihar & elsewhere were happy as well.  Now everyone is in danger & not willing to go there. 

BC nahi go raha control then reinstate the art 370 or at least 35 A.   Kashmiri local population is hostile to outsiders.  A well proven fact.  That's the harsh truth.  

Leaders will come & go..  But ground reality will remain same.  Nobody has the guts to buy land there even local Hindus forget about outside state guy unless someone has a death wish.  Armed forces/ security agencies can't be blamed at all for these target killings as these are near impossible to stop in a state like this.  Issue is 110% political. 

33 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Haaa toh aur kon hai bhai???  After abrogation of art 370 so many promises were made.  Ground reality I tell u is so different.   My friend who is also a Hindu has got his first job posting in Budgam Kashmir...  He was crying that he will have to leave this now.  In fact that's the situation of Hindu folks there.  This was never the case before art 370 abrogation so many of Hindu folks used to do Government,  private jobs businesses..  Labour class from UP Bihar & elsewhere were happy as well.  Now everyone is in danger & not willing to go there. 

BC nahi go raha control then reinstate the art 370 or at least 35 A.   Kashmiri local population is hostile to outsiders.  A well proven fact.  That's the harsh truth.  

Leaders will come & go..  But ground reality will remain same.  Nobody has the guts to buy land there even local Hindus forget about outside state guy unless someone has a death wish.  Armed forces/ security agencies can't be blamed at all for these target killings as these are near impossible to stop in a state like this.  Issue is 110% political. 

the trajectory of the number killings is down yearwise (with some ups and downs) ... although even a single death is one too many...

https://www.satp.org/datasheet-terrorist-attack/fatalities/india-jammukashmir

32 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

the trajectory of the number killings is down yearwise (with some ups and downs) ... although even a single death is one too many...

https://www.satp.org/datasheet-terrorist-attack/fatalities/india-jammukashmir

I don't know whether this is J&K or whole India numbers...  US/western pressure has led to less faidayeen terrorist attacks in rest of India after 26/11 according to Hafiz Saeed in a official interview.  Biggest ones since that outside J&K is Pathankot terror attack during which Modi invited freakin ISI agents to investigate but then Kapil Mishra used to rip Modi & BJP in the streets due to this act of treason.  I gave up on Modi after that incident. 

Still these numbers indicate 2012-2016 were great years in J&K peace wise for civilians.  Even though I am not sure these are exclusively for J&K. 

The amarnath riots in late 2000's in my school days were only major terrorist civilian death boosts during the period.  

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

With all due respect to majority of Hindus, especially the ones who have the guts to mention the wrong doings of BJP unlike the blind followers that are adding more fuel to fire while India is not progressing well enough. All the focus by Godi media and some retard andh-bhakts of ICF is.....Khalistan....LIke I have said before...F*uck Khalistan.....it is a propaganda by some chootiyas like Gurpatwant Pannu and some of his very few retard followers .......there are many serious issues like unemployment, poverty & economy to deal with.....all that being brushed under the carpet by these literate fools :facepalm: 

Those who have not had a glimpse of reality can speak this non sense.  Those who serve a party but don't care about the country are the worst.  When facts are served they don't have anything to say.   

Badi badi baatein bolte hai KP's ke bare mai.  Movie dekh ke 2 rupee ka support dikhana aasan hai.  Not only KP's but rest of the Hindus living in J&K are also under threat.  We all saw what they did to Hindus suffering in Bengal.  PM se 2 shabd nhi nikle. 

Khalistan pe toh ye BJP jokers chup hi rahein...  Akali dal ki history sab ko pata hai..   They don't have the balls like Congress to crush the insurgency.  As I said they are phattus from the beginning.  Right from 2003 parliament bombings.  Feb 27 2019 Pakistani air space violation & Their confidence to bomb out our military installment in Rajouri...   I seriously gave salute to leaders like Shastri who gave befitting reply to Pakistan in 65 under enormous odds.  Only time India had ever crushed the enemy outside its borders with a rag tag IAF & second world war tanks with half of its military on China border & defeating a economically stronger Pakistan back then. 

These phattus don't have the balls to do anything.  Bewkoof banaya hai Hindus ko aur janta ko.  Ghante ka nationalism in chomus ka

The chaddi govt is a hypocrite!
Poor pandits should either take up arms and retaliate to those barbarians in their own language, or leave Kashmir completely, the best option is to leave Kashmir and settle in Jammu.
Just leave that place, een haramzade fenku aur rss chaddi ke bharose mat raho who
Instead of focusing on real issues, hypocritical coward fenku is only concerned in plundering the middle class.

9 hours ago, speedheat said:

Poor pandits should either take up arms and retaliate to those barbarians in their own language, or leave Kashmir completely, the best option is to leave Kashmir and settle in Jammu.
Just leave that place, een haramzade fenku aur rss chaddi ke bharose mat raho who
Instead of focusing on real issues, hypocritical coward fenku is only concerned in plundering the middle class.

Ye log hai hi Fattu..  Deep down they know it as well.  Few years down the line if Congis again come to power these guys will be wiped out.  They will show them how to wield power in this country. 

As I said anyone hindu who goes to work in Kashmir right now has a target on his head which was never the case 7-8 years ago.   These chaddis themselves don't have the  balls to go there. 

Fenku has took his time & I think both Gujju duo are getting exposed.  Inke andh bhakt inse bhi bade wale phattu hai. 

Fake nationalism ka chooran diya hai unko...  Aukaat iski Kashmirion aur Khalistanion ko aankh dikhane ki v nhi hai.

On 5/14/2022 at 7:30 PM, speedheat said:

Only hippocrites are ones who expect Kashmiri Non Muslims to take up arms or leave. Or making fun of Chaddis. 
Unlike fattus and antinationals shedding crocodile tears, Chaddhis are very clear” Doodh mangoge kheer denge, kashmir mangoge Cheer denge” 

Hippocrites who nowadays are speaking about Kashmir didn’t even know what was conditions in Kashmir before article 370 or how much killings and rapes used to happen before that. Go check the stats of state sponsored atrocities before that.

On 5/14/2022 at 7:30 PM, speedheat said:

Although I have been calling for this for months do you know how this can be possible?

Who is going to arm them?

- The BJP/RSS ? they cant even protect people being killed in Bengal post election many of them were grassroot workers. They are busy lathi charging and tear gassing KPs when they do decide to peacefully protest. Cant protect them in the valley but have enough resources to beat them and arrest them when they protest.

- Hindus? Fattu hindus across india dont have the will to create and fund defence militias to protect KPs in the valley. The Kashmir Files may have changes peoples opinions on their sympathy but how many will actually use their own money or best volunteer to join the defence militias to protect KPs? ( Like Muslims all over the world donate for Syria or Palestine on the concept of brotherhood) How many KPs themselves WANT to be armed and retaliate in violence?

Theroretically yes.. but WHY should they. That is their land and they are currently outnumbered by invaders. Th priority should be to retire the past glory of Kashmir based on its Sanatni past and not making them leave completely. But for that the first option needs to be implemented. Hindus need to STOP relying on BJP and start fighting their own battles. Sanatan Dharm IS NOT BJP.. they ae fecking politicians ffs. Have some pride and stand up for your faith