AAP watch in Punjab

bharathh

On 3/10/2022 at 2:04 PM, LordPrabhzy said:

They cant when they have been bankrolled by Wester khalistanis and ISI... hindus are stupid in punjab.. first Congress now AAP. They suffered in 80s and they will suffer now too- give it a year, the state will go up in flames. There are plenty of khalistani supporters in SAD but they were kept in check due to an alliance with BJP nationally ( for convenience)

No the Hindus are not stupid. They along with Sikhs have realized both Akalis and BJP have looted the state. Last I checked Kejriwal is a Hindu and in Punjab this election has shown religion is a non issue. 

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

No the Hindus are not stupid. They along with Sikhs have realized both Akalis and BJP have looted the state. Last I checked Kejriwal is a Hindu and in Punjab this election has shown religion is a non issue. 

BJP never had any real power or influence in the Akali state Gov.. the coalition only existed due to there being a national coalition for the LS election/Centre. So if you actually think BJP ever had 'power' in the state then you are dumb as well lol Why not let BJP govern with a full majority in the state before coming to that conclusion?

And yet not one party projected a Hindu for a potential CM post if they won ( a community which is 45% of the state).. so yes ofcourse religion is a non issue..

Edited by LordPrabhzy

6 hours ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

Horror days coming up for my home state. Good thing is I don't have any investment for anything to do with that state now.

To be honest state is already basket case. AAP will only discover the degree of problem in coming days. It would be a task to keep the Mann away from bottle. 

Edited by ravishingravi

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

BJP never had any real power or influence in the Akali state Gov.. the coalition only existed due to there being a national coalition for the LS election/Centre. So if you actually think BJP ever had 'power' in the state then you are dumb as well lol Why not let BJP govern with a full majority in the state before coming to that conclusion?

And yet not one party projected a Hindu for a potential CM post if they won ( a community which is 45% of the state).. so yes ofcourse religion is a non issue..

Because jats have mostly dominated politics. But for you to say that a hindu will not be cm is very BJP of you.

58 minutes ago, Khota said:

Because jats have mostly dominated politics. But for you to say that a hindu will not be cm is very BJP of you.

I look at the last 50/60 years of the state in existence ( as it is today) as my mteric and basis of assumption- you on the other hand just want to label anyone who has an opposite view to you as  Bhakt/IT Cell... grow up. Hindus existed much before BJP- there is no correlation in EVERY thing in life between both. So just grow up, if you wanted my advice.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Yes, tell me why BS Mann who is a cut surd started wearing a pagdi. , why can’t Arvind Kejarival, a Hindu, be a CM of Punjab? If you deny this, then you are blind to facts 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Yes, tell me why BS Mann who is a cut surd started wearing a pagdi. , why can’t Arvind Kejarival, a Hindu, be a CM of Punjab? If you deny this, then you are blind to facts 

Kejriwal is the reason why Mann is the CM. Without Kejriwal, Mann is nothing.

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I look at the last 50/60 years of the state in existence ( as it is today) as my mteric and basis of assumption- you on the other hand just want to label anyone who has an opposite view to you as  Bhakt/IT Cell... grow up. Hindus existed much before BJP- there is no correlation in EVERY thing in life between both. So just grow up, if you wanted my advice.

So a hindu who does not vote for BJP is not a good Hindu.

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

It's probably an old video but that's Bhagwant Mann for you. They could have found a better CM candidate than a Bewda 

Probably drunk. Better than drunk with powee.