AAP watch in Punjab

bharathh

13 hours ago, mishra said:

One Point you are conveniently ignoring is, he tried. Successfull or not is different thing.  Here is another sign. https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/arvind-kejriwal-selected-for-magsaysay-award/articleshow/1832474.cms

Point is you think he can change. For me, Bhagwant Mann is 10000 time better choice then this guy. He should lead AAP too. But not same way he kicked out Yogendra Yadav. Kick out like he kicked out Anna

The main point is Bhagwant Mann is nothing without Kejriwal. Kejriwal's message of corruption free India is simple yet powerful. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/chandigarh-news/punjabwheat-crop-standing-over-100-acres-being-razed-for-aap-govt-s-swearingin-101647288351560.html

slow clap

I guess AAP thinks money grows on trees and that standing crop fields are great places to hold events. So razing = burning crops = more pollution for Delhi? Jio Delhi walle.

Edited by bharathh

11 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Goid start from Mann. I think as long as he keeps off the bottle he will be fine.

Mature response from you. Hardcore BJP  folks want him to fail before he starts. As a minimum they need to wish him well.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Mature response from you. Hardcore BJP  folks want him to fail before he starts. As a minimum they need to wish him well.

Punjab is a critical state for India. It is a border state that has a history of communalism. It is beyond important that it is stable and prosperous. Noone wants Punjab to fail.... but given the move towards a freebie culture (which will only get worse - never better) when the state is already bleeding money doesn't bode well.

On 3/18/2022 at 12:07 AM, bharathh said:

Punjab is a critical state for India. It is a border state that has a history of communalism. It is beyond important that it is stable and prosperous. Noone wants Punjab to fail.... but given the move towards a freebie culture (which will only get worse - never better) when the state is already bleeding money doesn't bode well.

Punjab does not have a history of communalism. It was politics of divide and rule which people now understand.

On principle I am against free stuff but a 1000 pm to woman will not break the bank.

On 3/18/2022 at 8:06 AM, ravishingravi said:

So I guess AAP now controls the parali burning supply chain end to end. Would love to see how this is managed in November this year. 

What is AQI of Delhi today?

14 hours ago, Khota said:

Punjab does not have a history of communalism. It was politics of divide and rule which people now understand.

On principle I am against free stuff but a 1000 pm to woman will not break the bank.

It is 1% of their total budget and 12% of their current revenue!