AAP watch in Punjab

bharathh

6 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

That’s fantastic progress considering you couldn’t google farm bills for 2 years. 

So, tell us. What did you find ? What does AQI of Delhi today link to Crop burning in Winter. 

You talking about the same bad Bill's that the government realized their mistake and withdrew?Now you understand why I did not google those.

Regarding Punjab During 1990s when the officers involved in Operation Blue Star were being assassinated & Khalistanis slogans were getting louder. The BJP leaders kept a tab on the Akalis during those times.

The main credibility of SAD is that they dominate the elections of Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee. The religious body that controls the Sikh Gurudwars. They are the political representative of SGPC. Much like what BJP is for RSS.

But now BJP has also made some in-roads into SGPC. As a hoast of members of SGPC have joined BJP like Surjit Singh Garhi, Manjinder Singh Sirsa & many more.

Now SAD is not the only representative of SGPC thought they keep winning their elections. BJP has made some inroads & now maybe even AAP.

So the Khalistani elements will not enjoy the patronage of mainstream Sikh religious politics as they did almost 3-4 decades ago.

The worst is behind us.

People  need to stop with the khalistani talk...

Literally the aap nominees for RS from Punjab suggests they are anything but pandering to khalistani fringe. 

Far more likely one of the hardline akali factions overthrows the badal family and ends up with rural sikh votes and control of the gurudwara committee.  That is the real danger.

14 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Literally the aap nominees for RS from Punjab suggests they are anything but pandering to khalistani fringe. 

Far more likely one of the hardline akali factions overthrows the badal family and ends up with rural sikh votes and control of the gurudwara committee.  That is the real danger.

If BJP supporters don't cry wolf all the time they can't win.

15 hours ago, G_B_ said:

The appointees to RS underlines how Mann is a remote control CM for Kejriwal. He is just the face while all the policies will be decided by Kejriwal. 

The talk around Khalistan is justified for someone that openly flirts with Khalistani elements. I guess we will know soon once the Punjab budget is bankrupted shortly and AAP cries about how Punjab is getting discriminated against by the Center. Sweet terrorist will claim that their hands are tied in Punjab due to the center. It's just a matter of time. Till then the Khalistani feeling will continue to build as an artificial resentment against India will be encouraged till there are wholesale riots. 

Only those not blinded by AAP can see this. 

19 hours ago, G_B_ said:

I also felt same till i saw the video and crowd numbers. However I just hope that most in that crowd came to participate for Rs 500/- per day. If it was true crowd, then there is a burning problem

3 minutes ago, Dery said:

Punjab people wanted those policies so centre should help them.

If Punjab ppl want those policies - the state govt should help them. Centre is for federal duties. State govt should first figure out how to raise revenue or allocate its budget instead of promising freebies it cannot give.

18 minutes ago, Dery said:

If Indian state doesn't help Punjabis why should they remain a part of India  ?

Wah.. separatist talk already started already. I didn't know a state was a part of India only because it got something from the centre. I guess Defence, Roads and Infrastructure, etc. are maintained with Punjab's state budget. 

The whole country exists to ensure Punjab and Delhi gets freebies na? Ask AAP where the money was supposed to come from. If they cannot give an answer - perhaps they're to blame?