Jump to content
bharathh

AAP watch in Punjab

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, dial_100 said:

 

 

Patiala was a Hindu majority city- 2011 census so must be even more now.. and yet they can let khalistani bastards stone their mandir and attempt kill people- salle hindu murde bhete hain soch rahe hain Modi ayga bachane.

 

They voted enmasse for AAP for freebees and now they will reap what they have sown- Punjab will now burn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Another political ploy to defame AAP dealt with :top:, the election result butt-hurt parties will keep trying though..lol 

 

 

Under ka kutta bahar kadiye

Line vich lag ke freebie lutiye

Beadbi di line da rakhega kaun hisaab 

Ho udta punjab,

Hallelujah wale bori sutt gye

Khalistan wale free vich kutt gye

Nihanga di harkat da dasso hun ki hai jawaab

Ha udta punjab

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, vayuu1 said:

Under ka kutta bahar kadiye

Line vich lag ke freebie lutiye

Beadbi di line da rakhega kaun hisaab 

Ho udta punjab,

Hallelujah wale bori sutt gye

Khalistan wale free vich kutt gye

Nihanga di harkat da dasso hun ki hai jawaab

Ha udta punjab

 

Punjab wich BJP daa naamo nishan nahi.....AAP di jitt pareshani kar rahi hai.....Pelha mauka milaya honn...ICF BJP de sapp baar aagaye  :phehe:

Edited by Under_Score
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Punjab wich BJP daa naamo nishan nahi.....AAP di jitt pareshani kar rahi hai.....Pelha mauka milaya honn...ICF BJP de sapp baar aagaye  :phehe:

Na bhrava,aey hallelujah wala punjab twanuu Mubarak,oh kehnde ne na first impression is the last impression

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Na bhrava,aey hallelujah wala punjab twanuu Mubarak,oh kehnde ne na first impression is the last impression

AAP has been elected to control the damage done by Akali Dal & Congress combo for the last 44 years.....BJP, Cong & Akalis can do whatever they want to create a communal stir at present....it will all depend on the unity of the Punjab public. Hopefully the dirty politics of divide & conquer doesn't spread in Punjab like it has spread in other parts of India....peace.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bjp Cong Akalis are the least of Aap concerns. All three are going through internal rejigs and focussing on that. 

 

Long power cuts have meant farmers are impacted the most. Prior the farmers would have simply not paid their bills and the gov would let it go. It was an unsaid freebie. But if there is no electricity there is nothing to steal.

 

Farmer groups will now train their guns on the government...

 

Let us see how Aap handles them. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Patiala was a Hindu majority city- 2011 census so must be even more now.. and yet they can let khalistani bastards stone their mandir and attempt kill people- salle hindu murde bhete hain soch rahe hain Modi ayga bachane.

 

They voted enmasse for AAP for freebees and now they will reap what they have sown- Punjab will now burn.

Matlab kuch bhi...  Punjab will burn lol.   You seriously overrate both Hindu & Sikh youth in Punjab.  The will to fight is not even remotely close to 1984...  Hawai baate aasan hai..  Phattu dono taraf se hai.  A mere swift hand by GOI is enough to do the needful.   Rajasthan MP Delhi UP ki communal violence se lakh se lakh darje changa hai Punjab. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Delhi has one of the lowest debt to GSDP (gross state domestic product) ratio at ~5%

 

Punjab has the largest debt to GSDP ratio in India at ~55%. so, a lot of state's budget goes into servicing debt.

 

so It is easier for kejriwal to give freebies than it is for Mann.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, mishra said:

Punjab Police arrest BJP leader Bagga  from Delhi for charges unknown. 

Apparently 50 cops sent to arrest one guy for apparently threatening Kejriwal. Even Rambo probably needed fewer ppl. 

 

Good to see how well Punjab's police force is employed in getting rid of the mafia. I guess they don't have much work to do now that Punjab is corruption free and mafia free. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, bharathh said:

Kejriwal has rescinded free power for all in Delhi starting Oct 1 :). I guess all good things come to an end in Delhi.

 

He's just saying apply if you need it. Knowing our handout loving public, am expecting majority to apply for it irrespective of their income. 

 

That's not the same thing as buzz off, I'm no longer throwing money unnecessarily. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Clarke said:

 

He's just saying apply if you need it. Knowing our handout loving public, am expecting majority to apply for it irrespective of their income. 

 

That's not the same thing as buzz off, I'm no longer throwing money unnecessarily. 

Kejriwal is trying to do a Modi here when Modi called upon people to not to take gas subsidy if they are financially capable. Apart from poor part of Delhi Slum, I dont think anyone cant live without free Electric but will be surprised if anyone "intentinally" opts out.

Edited by mishra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, mishra said:

Punjab Police arrest BJP leader Bagga  from Delhi for charges unknown. 

LOL...Bagga is a darpok keyboard warrior who spits venom....his lowlife tweet against Kejriwal has resulted in this action which was not possible in the past since Delhi police is under HM...this is is treatment thugs deserve :top:

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...