AAP watch in Punjab

bharathh

17 hours ago, bharathh said:

Kejriwal has rescinded free power for all in Delhi starting Oct 1 :). I guess all good things come to an end in Delhi.

He's just saying apply if you need it. Knowing our handout loving public, am expecting majority to apply for it irrespective of their income. 

That's not the same thing as buzz off, I'm no longer throwing money unnecessarily. 

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

He's just saying apply if you need it. Knowing our handout loving public, am expecting majority to apply for it irrespective of their income. 

That's not the same thing as buzz off, I'm no longer throwing money unnecessarily. 

Kejriwal is trying to do a Modi here when Modi called upon people to not to take gas subsidy if they are financially capable. Apart from poor part of Delhi Slum, I dont think anyone cant live without free Electric but will be surprised if anyone "intentinally" opts out.

Edited by mishra

Threats should not be allowed at all, online or otherwise. 

There has to be a protocol on inter state police cooperation. It shouldn't be dragged down to a political fight. Hope the center and states sort this out instead of mud slinging. 

On 5/7/2022 at 6:18 AM, Under_Score said:

LOL...Bagga is a darpok keyboard warrior who spits venom....his lowlife tweet against Kejriwal has resulted in this action which was not possible in the past since Delhi police is under HM...this is is treatment thugs deserve :top:

And what if BJP jurisdiction police start following the sae modus operandi as Punjab, Maharashtra and West Bengal. I hope u understand the risk where CM becomes judge jury and police. it’s deplorable and Should not happen no matter what and who rules the state. 

I will say other states are still respecting procudure apart from these 3 states. Mamata is understable but, MVA and AAP is nothing but CM behaving as King

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

First off...HM Amit Shah is the culprit for misusing his power....blame that asshole first.

Agree. Problem is current  BJPites are too much by book and constitution and legal system while ant national follow none. Waiting for Yogiji. All Anti nationals mofos and their foreign supporters will be treated with bulldozer to their asshole only.

On 5/7/2022 at 10:48 AM, Under_Score said:

LOL...Bagga is a darpok keyboard warrior who spits venom....his lowlife tweet against Kejriwal has resulted in this action which was not possible in the past since Delhi police is under HM...this is is treatment thugs deserve :top:

Arrested for tweet :hysterical:

Kejriwal pagla gaya hai. Ye khud ko liberal aur FOE ka jhandabardar kehte hain. Agar modi ne bhi Kejriwal ko tweet pe arrest kiya hota to socho kya hota.  This tweet is still available. Kejriwal needs to be arrested for this immediately.

Screenshot_2022-05-09-22-18-52-97_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Edited by rkt.india

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Screenshot_2022-05-09-22-18-52-97_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Spot On :hatsoff:

चन्नी को थैंक्स कहना कि मैं भटिंडा एयरपोर्ट तक जिंदा लौट पाया: सुरक्षा चूक पर भड़के PM मोदी

8 hours ago, Under_Score said:

You said Yogi Ji :phehe:  That puke face is only fit for bulldozing homes of poor people. Yet again same nonsense by BJP followers like you....the moment anyone mentions wrong doings of BJP...that person becomes anti-national.:facepalm:

If your BJP party leaders are not certified cowards.....then let them bulldoze these establishments that were recently built inside Arunachal pradesh by Chicoms in BJP Raaj...Shame!!

China village 1.jpg

China village 2.webp.jpg

This place is in China's possession since 1962. WTF are you on about?

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

This place is in China's possession since 1962. WTF are you on about?

I have seen a lot of people whom I regard as anti India allways imploring GoI to go to war with China because They claim sime development has sprung up somewhere. I want India to deal with China and take Mansarovar and Kailash parvat as both are India. Its a dream or pie in sky and I know its not happening so easy, but I am clear that those two parts are India.

On Tue May 10 2022 at 10:10 AM, Under_Score said:

WTF are you about?  Your Phattu BJP is so afraid of China :facepalm:

The new enclave of 60 buildings in the Shi Yomi district, which did not exist in 2019 has come up "Six km inside" the territory claimed by India.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/second-chinese-village-along-arunachal-border-sat-images/articleshow/87788526.cms

This is nothing... Compared to what they have done in eastern Ladakh.  Modi has caved in to China.  Entire Depsang bulge is gone.  Massive loss of territory.  China hasn't salami sliced that much since last 2-3 decades.   Although I get why Modi doesn't want to antagonize them but truth should at least come out. 

22 hours ago, mishra said:

I have seen a lot of people whom I regard as anti India allways imploring GoI to go to war with China because They claim sime development has sprung up somewhere. I want India to deal with China and take Mansarovar and Kailash parvat as both are India. Its a dream or pie in sky and I know its not happening so easy, but I am clear that those two parts are India.

It's never happening.  Boundaries are drawn.  Ab jo hai wo sambhalna hai.  India can't take sh** from them.  No Indian king had any jurisdiction till Mansarovar.   It took Dogras to defeat Tibetans to reclaim Ladakh under Zorawar Singh. Great General did marched into Tibet & if not for his death maybe who knows.  Chushul Treaty ends any Indian claim officially in Tibet. 

Rest if China tries to take over Leh & India tries to go for Lhasa..  Both Delhi & Beijing will be nuked instantly. 

On 5/10/2022 at 10:10 AM, Under_Score said:

WTF are you about?  Your Phattu BJP is so afraid of China :facepalm:

The new enclave of 60 buildings in the Shi Yomi district, which did not exist in 2019 has come up "Six km inside" the territory claimed by India.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/second-chinese-village-along-arunachal-border-sat-images/articleshow/87788526.cms

Territory is claimed by India but it's not under Indian control. It's controlled by China since 1962 war.

31 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Another KP killed while lavanasur calls this film a propaganda and his dumb followers try to justify that

Kejruddin propaganda ek taraf...  But don't  we hear daily propaganda that Kashmir is safe for everyone after abrogation of Art 370?   Those bit*es who say that must be forcefully told to live in Kashmir for a week without any protection.  Ultimately it's GOIs job to answer this question.  Sad to see Hindus being killed over there.