AAP watch in Punjab

bharathh

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Although I have been calling for this for months do you know how this can be possible?

Who is going to arm them?

Army can provide arms and train them.

The idea isn't new, I'm sure you're aware of Village defence Committee, which was founded in the 1990s and has successfully stopped militancy in their region.

.If the pandits are to survive, they must take up guns, cannot rely on Fenku and his false promises, and the army can only do so much they won't be present in all places to protect them.

I agree with the remainder of your points.

Although I have been calling for this for months do you know how this can be possible?

Who is going to arm them?

- The BJP/RSS ? they cant even protect people being killed in Bengal post election many of them were grassroot workers. They are busy lathi charging and tear gassing KPs when they do decide to peacefully protest. Cant protect them in the valley but have enough resources to beat them and arrest them when they protest.

- Hindus? Fattu hindus across india dont have the will to create and fund defence militias to protect KPs in the valley. The Kashmir Files may have changes peoples opinions on their sympathy but how many will actually use their own money or best volunteer to join the defence militias to protect KPs? ( Like Muslims all over the world donate for Syria or Palestine on the concept of brotherhood) How many KPs themselves WANT to be armed and retaliate in violence?

Theroretically yes.. but WHY should they. That is their land and they are currently outnumbered by invaders. Th priority should be to retire the past glory of Kashmir based on its Sanatni past and not making them leave completely. But for that the first option needs to be implemented. Hindus need to STOP relying on BJP and start fighting their own battles. Sanatan Dharm IS NOT BJP.. they ae fecking politicians ffs. Have some pride and stand up for your faith

There's nothing militia need here.   We need to accept the  reality that Kashmir will be a Indian Army dominated area.  Aman ki aasha types need belt treatment.  Administration right now is in the hands of Kashmiris from top to bottom.  The Dogras held them under the thumb with a simple rule that power wrested in Jammu region only before Independence.  Absolute heavenly days in Kashmir's & KP history. 

That balance was never restored & it led to what it is today.   Kashmiris became economically wealthy,  influential.  Their kids get scholarships over local Hindus & minority benefits.  GOI continues to hold back the plea in SC to reverse that. 

Rest community wise there's no comparison in unity between a Kashmiri Muslim & a Kashmiri Hindu with a local Dogra.  Fault lines are visible clear as daylight. 

Same case in rest of the country.   However the ecosystem that supports this like GOI has to be reversed. 

Doing your job in a Govt.  Office & getting killed has brought back the dreaded 90's back.  Last Decade or so Kashmir was at least quite safer for Local Hindus & labor class from other states at work level.  Not the case anymore. 

Government continues to posts Muslims in Jammu & Hindus in Kashmir despite giving false promises. 

4 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Army can provide arms and train them.

The idea isn't new, I'm sure you're aware of Village defence Committee, which was founded in the 1990s and has successfully stopped militancy in their region.

.If the pandits are to survive, they must take up guns, cannot rely on Fenku and his false promises, and the army can only do so much they won't be present in all places to protect them.

I agree with the remainder of your points.

Yes VDC stopped Kishtwar from becoming another Kashmir.  Seen it first hand in my school days. 

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Hindus need to STOP relying on BJP and start fighting their own battles. Sanatan Dharm IS NOT BJP.. they ae fecking politicians ffs. Have some pride and stand up for your faith

If Hindus take up arms to defend themselves, this fattu government  will be the first to intervene, just as they are now ruthlessly suppressing pandit protests.

I am saying this for a while now there is no difference between Sonia's Congress and fenkus coward bjp gormint.

1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Arey you from that area?

My cousins live there...  I used to visit there every year on summer holidays.   Plenty of young hindu people in the area were part of VDC's.   Gen GD Bakshi initiated that thing. He is a hero over there.  It has mellowed down now but wasn't the case 15 years ago.  Steps taken back then were so crucial.  Current government can only dream to launch such actions. 

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

If Hindus take up arms to defend themselves, this fattu government  will be the first to intervene, just as they are now ruthlessly suppressing pandit protests.

I am saying this for a while now there is no difference between Sonia's Congress and fenkus coward bjp gormint.

I understand you but to 'take up arms'- who is going to FUND them? Where are local KPs going to go to get these arms? The Army will not act outside their boundaries to provide them weapons as we are a professional army, not an 3rd rate amry full of Jihadis like Pakistan. Hindus do not spend money to build temples you think they will spend money to buy arms?

But i do agree that Hindus do NOT have the backing of the  "hindutva" ruling party to retaliate in numbers to provocation as they are the first ones to be tried and prosecuted while the criminals are left scot free. This is Modi's sabka saath Sabka vikaas

I understand you but to 'take up arms'- who is going to FUND them? Where are local KPs going to go to get these arms? The Army will not act outside their boundaries to provide them weapons as we are a professional army, not an 3rd rate amry full of Jihadis like Pakistan. Hindus do not spend money to build temples you think they will spend money to buy arms?

But i do agree that Hindus do NOT have the backing of the  "hindutva" ruling party to retaliate in numbers to provocation as they are the first ones to be tried and prosecuted while the criminals are left scot free. This is Modi's sabka saath Sabka vikaas

I'm speaking about setup similar to  village defence committee, in which  army will arm and train young pandits (including ladies). Or else, target killing will become more common.

Just read about VDC in Kishtwar to see how  army can and has acted outside its boundaries.
But this would require government assistance and leaders such as Vaid and GD Bakshi, but  current government is useless, thus I wanted pandits to entirely abandon that hellhole and settle in Jammu.

Edited by speedheat