Under_Score

Progress of Punjab under the new leadership of Bhagwant Mann

6 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Christening of Punjab is well and truly underway. Pretty amazing what missionaries have achieved here. Long term Christian Punjab might be an interesting proposition to deal with. 

And valmikis hindus are being converted too. This problem needs cooperation between Sikhs and Hindus not the hatred that you are preaching.

12 hours ago, Khota said:

Killing any innocent person is wrong be it Hindus or Sikhs. Your posts makes it sound like only one community is doing it, which is far from truth.

Anyway these arguments don't help and we all need to unite to make a strong prosperous Punjab along with all other stated. To do that Punjab needs to get out of this agri business over a period of time.

I dont know how old you are to actually remember the old days. During Indira and Rajivs day, Punjab was allmost everyday in news with a killing somewhere, either by terrorists or Security Forces.

However, my point was simple. Killing people or violence on  basis of blasphemy is fundamentally wrong and has no place in modern political System of India

13 hours ago, mishra said:

I dont know how old you are to actually remember the old days. During Indira and Rajivs day, Punjab was allmost everyday in news with a killing somewhere, either by terrorists or Security Forces.

However, my point was simple. Killing people or violence on  basis of blasphemy is fundamentally wrong and has no place in modern political System of India

And no one disagrees with this sensible statement you made. Let me add, any killing under any pretense is wrong and has no place in India or anywhere in the world.

22 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Why would Sikhs feel pain, the man was literally threatening Sikhs openly (that too in their holiest city of Amritsar) and then he died.

I don't agree with killing anyone over such things but if someone is threatening me and then some other person kills him I'm not going to be crying tears of sorrow. Like I said this is human nature. 

Likewise when Bhindranwale was killed I'm sure Hindus didn't complain. I wouldn't expect them to because a threat to them was removed. 

Bhindranwale was not just threatening to kill, he killed people and had occupied the GT with terrorists with arms. There is a difference 

Edited by coffee_rules

4 hours ago, bharathh said:

Separatists out in the open now while Mann drives around with Kejriwal in Gujarat. Right on schedule to subvert security in India. As usual Sikhs let separatists use the Golden Temple without a murmur. 

Separatists have no support among Sikh masses. End of story.  Super majority of Sikhs have faith in the constitution and that is the end of it.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Separatists have no support among Sikh masses. End of story.  Super majority of Sikhs have faith in the constitution and that is the end of it.

So all those ppl in the video are CGI? Also, is anyone allowed to organize rallies in the Golden Temple? 

What is the state Police doing? Have they told to watch and wait or perhaps no one from the state govt cares to nip this in the bud as they are too busy in Gujarat? 

Edited by bharathh

56 minutes ago, bharathh said:

So all those ppl in the video are CGI? Also, is anyone allowed to organize rallies in the Golden Temple? 

What is the state Police doing? Have they told to watch and wait or perhaps no one from the state govt cares to nip this in the bud as they are too busy in Gujarat? 

They are under surveillance. AAP will not let it fester.

9 hours ago, bharathh said:

Why should they allowed to have a separatist meeting in the first place? I challenge you to find one country where these are not cracked down immediately.

Maybe half a dozen on top of my head but that is not the point. This will be contained.