Jump to content
Under_Score

Progress of Punjab under the new leadership of Bhagwant Mann

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Mann is inexperienced. he needs Kejriwal's help & advice & people of Punjab are happy to see that AK is fully supporting Mann. :top:

Haha.. the mental gymnastics AAPtards go through to defend their fuhrer. 

 

I guess Delhi is problem free now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Under_Score said:

LOL....look at the mental midget Yogi........Fenku making him walk while being seated inside the SUV :wp3:

 

Yogi walking.jpg

 

AK is not even fit enough to eat the diarrhoea ridden poop of the Chair of the Prime Minister of India ( I'm talking about the role and not the individual) so don't compare apples with oranges.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

 

AK is not even fit enough to eat the diarrhoea ridden poop of the Chair of the Prime Minister of India ( I'm talking about the role and not the individual) so don't compare apples with oranges.

I don't give a damn about your posts towards others here, you have this habit of just posting some random stuff replying to my posts directed towards other forum member(s), do you think Modi is fit to be the PM of India? Is this one of the many other reasons out there?

 

Credit where due, I do agree that BJP deserves a leader like him :wp1:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Under_Score
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

I don't give a damn about your posts towards others here, you have this habit of just posting some random stuff replying to my posts directed towards other forum member(s), do you think Modi is fit to be the PM of India? Is this one of the many other reasons out there?

 

Credit where due, I do agree that BJP deserves a leader like him :wp1:

 

You do realise what an 'open forum' is right... people can respond to anyone's post with counter points even if the post was not directed at them.

 

If you feel this is not for you and your rights as a user are being violated, then in the words of Karan Johar (about Kangana).. " Just leave.. why are you sticking around?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

You do realise what an 'open forum' is right... people can respond to anyone's post with counter points even if the post was not directed at them.

 

If you feel this is not for you and your rights as a user are being violated, then in the words of Karan Johar (about Kangana).. " Just leave.. why are you sticking around?"

Yes, open forum it is....I'm not complaining to any mods/admin about this 'Rights as a user' thing you made up, you can make any assumption you want to....I will leave whenever I wish to do so. Until then....enjoy my posts :phehe:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Another daylight murder 

 

 

And the BJP IT cell propaganda Right wing commander of ICF has made a judgement again.:phehe:

 

You are posting Manjinder Sirsa's Tweet just because he has become a BJP lapdog now :facepalm:

 

How do you know that this is a murder? :sherlock:

 

Here is the kaarnama of Sanjay Popli.......see the video in the link.

 

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/12-kg-gold-3-kg-silver-4-iphones-recovered-in-raid-by-vigilance-bureau-at-arrested-ias-officer-sanjay-poplis-house-406933

 

Also see what Sirsa had to say regarding BJP not too long ago :wp1:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

And the BJP IT cell propaganda Right wing commander of ICF has made a judgement again.:phehe:

 

You are posting Manjinder Sirsa's Tweet just because he has become a BJP lapdog now :facepalm:

 

How do you know that this is a murder? :sherlock:

 

Here is the kaarnama of Sanjay Popli.......see the video in the link.

 

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/12-kg-gold-3-kg-silver-4-iphones-recovered-in-raid-by-vigilance-bureau-at-arrested-ias-officer-sanjay-poplis-house-406933

 

Also see what Sirsa had to say regarding BJP not too long ago :wp1:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don’t shoot the messenger. If the IAS officer is corrupt, he doesn’t deserve a dead son. Just wanted to point out that news about  high profile killings are coming out frequently from Punjab since AAP aagaye

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Under_Score said:

And the BJP IT cell propaganda Right wing commander of ICF has made a judgement again.:phehe:

 

You are posting Manjinder Sirsa's Tweet just because he has become a BJP lapdog now :facepalm:

 

How do you know that this is a murder? :sherlock:

 

Here is the kaarnama of Sanjay Popli.......see the video in the link.

 

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/12-kg-gold-3-kg-silver-4-iphones-recovered-in-raid-by-vigilance-bureau-at-arrested-ias-officer-sanjay-poplis-house-406933

 

Also see what Sirsa had to say regarding BJP not too long ago :wp1:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How is this a murder?? 

 

Are you saying he shot himself in the head? Or someone unwittingly shot a gun and the bullet lodged itself in his head?? 

 

I thought mafias were all gone in Punjab. I guess what Kejriwal meant was that they would no longer be considered criminals but respected members of society. What a masterstroke!! 

Edited by bharathh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The winning of Simranjeet Mann is bad omen for the state and nation.

 

AAP stroked feelings about Khalistan, and was the key reason for their wins.  So it was only a matter of time, that somebody more extreme gets elected. This guy is asking for Khalistan openly, and yet the EC, police, media, judiciary is toothless.

 

 

Edited by someone
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, someone said:

The winning of Simranjeet Mann is bad omen for the state and nation.

 

AAP stroked feelings about Khalistan, and was the key reason for their wins.  So it was only a matter of time, that somebody more extreme gets elected. This guy is asking for Khalistan openly, and yet the EC, police, media, judiciary is toothless.

 

 

In 1990 he wanted to enter the parliament with Kirpan and was not allowed. He resigned for that reason. Won last in 1999 and entered parliament without the Kirpan. Was losing elections till now. Look at Khalistan in his Twitter bio. He should not be allowed to enter parliament with that bio.

BCA572-AF-B1-B6-459-E-9-E68-34-BCEF4-A42

 

Don’t know to celebrate AAP losing its sole LS seat or sulk that an official Khalistani supporter will enter Indian parliament. Anyway Sangrur public have chosen what they want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...