Bangladesh tour of South Africa - 2022

6 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

When did u see Umran bowl in ODI?  Lol give the kid a break man.   Bumrah is our fastest bowler in ODIs

he literally bowled 140 on those shitty ranji speed guns consistently. i am 100%  certain he can bowl faster in odi. but take what you will, i dont give a **** about an extra 5k. 

135-145 is plenty of wheels as long as you have bounce and yorker ability. 

8 minutes ago, putrevus said:

This series again showing how bad Indian bowlers bowled in test series.Indian batting certainly was not great but so called famed Indian fast bowling came up very short

Yea they were tired of carrying shitty Indian batsmen for the past 7 years. So called famed attack is the best attack.since 2015. This is probably indias worst ever batting unit of all time In tests. Largely due to brain dead moron ex captain and purane.

Edited by Jay
Just now, putrevus said:

I totally forgot India got white washed in odi series in SA. Wow Dravid has really stunk up the joint with his coaching.

No one in hell expected us to lose ODI series to that SA C team....  They were sleepwalking & still hadn't recovered from the humiliation in Test series.   They got totally ambushed in the ODI series 

17 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

No one in hell expected us to lose ODI series to that SA C team....  They were sleepwalking & still hadn't recovered from the humiliation in Test series.   They got totally ambushed in the ODI series 

They did not lose the series, they got whitewashed.Dravid will drag this team down .