Mumbai INDIANS - 2023 - TEAM Thread

Stan AF

I'm actually surprised we're in the top 4 (3 now) given out bowling attack(let's face it, it isn't an attack it is more of a mirage). I for sure thought this wasn't possible given how inadequate the bowling is.

The batting has picked up and it's looking decent so far with sky blue Yadav being the superior exception with a decent mention of Tilak. Tilak still needs to work on his power game....

Wadhera is doing good for a rookie.

Ishan needs to deliver more consistently like the two games he has done.

I'm not worried about Rohit's form..he will either hit out or get out and he won't waste balls doing so.

Still needs to work on the bowling if we are going to be anywhere close to win the championship...

On 5/13/2023 at 10:40 AM, zen said:

MI has overachieved (Thanks largely to the exceptional form of SKY) in this IPL. I expected it to win 4-6 games but it has won 7 so far, which is at 50% of 14 games. 

SKY :thumb:

OMG....

7 is 50% of 14. You don't say, eh?

These are some insightful hot-takes.

Going to book mark this for the future human generations.

^

I have a working theory here.

'Jordan' isn't a cricketer.

He's forged some identification and pretends to be Jordan the cricketer.

The real Jordan is probably sipping on his pina colada by a beach in the Caribbean while enjoying his IPL $ that he is sharing with the impostor Jordan who is bowling for us.

Edited by Mariyam

This, right now, is happiness.

My parents came home after nearly 3 months. My dad is convalescing and barely left his home in this time.

My daughter who is learning the violin played him some old times that she learned just to play for him.

I missed a good chunk of the LSG innings coz of all this.

And Madhwal got us into the semis.

I don't want to jinx us, but given our morale I don't see GT stopping us. Even Jordan bowled well.

:mi: