Mumbai INDIANS - 2023 - TEAM Thread

Stan AF

I don't remember all 5 games, but at-least 3 have been lost from a winnable position. Axar had a catch dropped and went on to pull off the chase in the game vs DC. Against KKR,when Cummins came in, no attempt was made to get him out quickly. He was fed hittable balls and he took full advantage. Yesterday, the run outs derailed the chase. Rohit is lucky or used to be wrt toss, dropped catches etc but now it looks like lady luck has deserted him. 

1 hour ago, Stan AF said:

Not gonna lie, this is slightly disappointing

But then we've been here before and we will come back stronger.

This season? Or the next one?

Our bowling is really sub par. There is no score that is safe. RoSha is totally out of form. He's pulled a Kohli.

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

This season? Or the next one?

Our bowling is really sub par. There is no score that is safe. RoSha is totally out of form. He's pulled a Kohli.

I think they are just using this season to try out stuff. Some tactics make no sense and not expected from Rohit.

2 hours ago, Lord said:

I think they are just using this season to try out stuff. Some tactics make no sense and not expected from Rohit.

Your arguement is a cop out.

Where there should be serious inquest, you are suggesting that the team is experimenting.

I don't buy it. No one experiments an entire season. It took :mi: 10 + seasons to get to this record and a winning h2h against all others. 

Why fritter that away for the sake of a pointless 'experiment'?

2 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Unadkat

Unadkat is not a cricketer. 

He is a money laundering financial instrument.

Let me elaborate. You want to buy a 6 BHK in Versova. On paper cost is 20cr. You 10cr and Unadkat to the home owner's IPL team. And promise to pay 5cr later. That way you show the ticket size to be 15cr though in reality it is worth 25cr. And you get rid of your Unadkat also in the process.

MI willl bounce back next yr, but loosing pandya bros has affected their balance. Due to them they cud play 2 overseas quality batsman and 2 overseas quality bowlers in past. They either are playing sams or at times playing more bowlers and even changing order for safety purpose , basically they are on defensive . 

From last 2 yrs , having not hardik bowl was affecting their balance but they had krunal and hardik as batsman was avl but now its quite a revamp for them like most sides. 

Rohit sharma has been in terrible IPL form for last 4-5 yrs but others kind of hide it but not the case anymore . They really need to unaerth some indian all ropunder which basically is the toughest part or get some good indian players in transfer window next yr 

20 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Your arguement is a cop out.

Where there should be serious inquest, you are suggesting that the team is experimenting.

I don't buy it. No one experiments an entire season. It took :mi: 10 + seasons to get to this record and a winning h2h against all others. 

Why fritter that away for the sake of a pointless 'experiment'?

That seems the only explanation.

5 losses and they are yet to try 

Meredith

Allen

Markande

David has been dropped after 2 games and they are regularly playing 3 OS only.