Mumbai INDIANS - 2023 - TEAM Thread

Stan AF

Well deserved for idiot rohit Sharma fans and BCCI who crowned him King without any resume to prove it.

Could have at least made someone like Bumrah or Pant captain for future.

But no, a washed up Rohit is made captain of LOI.

And idiot supporters of him due to Kohli hatred were blinded by Rohits cowardly acts of skipping tough tournaments in NZ, SA etc.

1 minute ago, nevada said:

Without MI in the play-offs, the IPL doesn't feel the same! For non MI fans, they were the team to beat, the habitually winning juggernaut that had to be stopped. Who are they going to root against now? 

We only lost the first seven. We can win the next seven and waltz into the eliminators!!

:shot:

Even if MI loses this one, they still have a chance if they win the last 6, SRH qualified for the playoffs with just 6 wins and 8 losses once. 

If they lose the next two, then they are surely out, with no mathematical possibility of qualifying.

5 hours ago, I6MTW said:

Even if MI loses this one, they still have a chance if they win the last 6, SRH qualified for the playoffs with just 6 wins and 8 losses once. 

If they lose the next two, then they are surely out, with no mathematical possibility of qualifying.

Not really because there are 10 teams now as opposed to 8 when SRH qualified with 6 wins

anyway bambis should think about 1 win somewhere rather than 6

baby steps first

Was at the stadium for the first 10 overs. My first game after IPL 2019.

The crowd really got going for Sachin's bday!! Best part of the day.

KL has batted well. I was close to our dugout. Lots of drooping shoulders and a quiet lot there.

Felt good to be back at the Wankhede.