SRH Thread - The Most exciting team of IPL 2022

Ankit_sharma03

2 minutes ago, zen said:

Or SRH could have had both at #1 (in terms of remuneration) … There is no fixed rule only guidelines on retention … LSG gave KL 17 cr for e.g. when the guideline is 15 

I think rules were only for existing teams

14 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

KW shud have made himself 2nd , by taking lesser money u get rashid khan 

Baaki black men bahar settle kr leta 

Kw could have been bought in auction. He wouldn't have gone for 15 cr. 

11 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Will SRH take a risk of dropping Bhuvi or Natarajan for him ?? Unless, they do I don't see him coming to the XI.
Hope they don't drop Umran, want to see both Tyagi and Umran together (could be our future bowling pair). 

On 3/23/2022 at 10:02 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

A side thats picked players for roles and wow they have picked so many exciting talents. Many of them may lack in experience so the team may not fully fire but this will be the most exciting team to watch in next few yrs of IPL. 

If youngsters respond to pressure they cud be the Rajasthan royals of the 1st season

Murali has confirmed this batting order 

1. Abhishek Sharma- Anyone seen him play in PP in domestic wud know what he can do 
  2. Kane williamson - Great captain, floater, Anchor and one the of underrated t20 batsman in world . 
  3. Markram - Another anchor who has great potential to be a beast, he ll be in his peak in next few yrs+ can bowl handy off spin
  4. Rahul tripathi- One of the best spin smasher in domestic
  5. Pooran- Wk and very very destructive
  6. Samad - Have raved about him enough, next best power hitter in country after pandya 
  7. Romario- Next andre russell Acc to me 
  8. Sundar- 
  9. Nattu - cant wait to see him back n be effective with yorkers
  10. Kartik Tyagi - great head on the shoulder 
  11. Umran malik- Pace like fire
  12. Bhuvi - not a fan but if he hits his stride he was the best t20 bowler after Bumrah 
  13. Jenson - Another exciting upcoming all rounder

They are missing on quality wrist spin but too much to like about this team

@maniac- SRH supporter 

Great captain in williamson and coaching staff having- lara, steyn, murali , Badani n Moody .........hope they bring the best out of this young team

Hahaha 

abhishek Sharma And Samad two most useless and overrated guys

have been given chance after chance at SRH and backed game after game but nothing to show

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

SRH ko leke even the hardcore SRH fans aren't confident.
I knew few colleagues of mine, who used to follow SRH religiously, but after the Warner debacle and poor performance since last season. Even they have choosen to sideline themselves instead of facing disappointment.

Warner, Johnny and Rashid were the key players and loosing all of them for Samad and Umran is something the Hyderabadi's aren't able to digest. 

SRH needs a miracle, unless that happens, I am sure the excitement for SRH matches will dwindle even further.

2 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

SRH ko leke even the hardcore SRH fans aren't confident.

As i said before 

On 3/24/2022 at 8:49 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

curb your hopes they are still an inexperienced bunch , i expect them to make a lot of mistakes like RR did in last many yrs with many inexperienced players . Even exciting foreign players like shepard n jensen are inexperieced 

Its a team that shud be progressed for next few yrs 

Ankit Bhai, I partially agree with your point that SRH is relatively inexperienced.
But if you look little deeper, it's not that guys like Samad and Abhishek are in first or second season of IPL. 

Abhishek debuted in 2018, so ideally it's his 5th season, and his numbers are like a tailender despite playing 20+ matches. His highest score was infact in his first IPL season, which shows what his progress have been.
Samad is also in his 3rd season, and even his performance is on the downward trajectory.

You have to show atleast 3-4 worth performances in your 20+ matches career. Averaging under 20's in acceptable for these 2 given the fact that they don't even often bowl.