Khawaja as opener averages 99

Texan

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Lets see 

Now I am actually worried lol. I predicted 2-1 india if Aussies win all 4 tosses. I think India should win atleast one toss so definitely 1 game in the bag. 

Other 3 will be tough but if we can get khawaja easy then we should win 3-1 or 2-1. 

But Aussies are tough as he'll. We are in for the toughest test of our life. I don't fear any team in general but I fear the Aussies. Always. 

This is easily their second greatest side of all time. Yes they are they good. 

Carey can play some shots. Green is a good player although slow and boring. 

If they bring in say sangha or agar it won't be easy at all. Swepson troubled us in odi in Australia too. 

11 minutes ago, Jay said:

Now I am actually worried lol. I predicted 2-1 india if Aussies win all 4 tosses. I think India should win atleast one toss so definitely 1 game in the bag. 

Other 3 will be tough but if we can get khawaja easy then we should win 3-1 or 2-1. 

But Aussies are tough as he'll. We are in for the toughest test of our life. I don't fear any team in general but I fear the Aussies. Always. 

This is easily their second greatest side of all time. Yes they are they good. 

Carey can play some shots. Green is a good player although slow and boring. 

If they bring in say sangha or agar it won't be easy at all. Swepson troubled us in odi in Australia too. 

As of now i wnt be worried much , i expected Khawaja n cummins to do well against Pak and i also expect them to do well against india but quality of India at home is something else . IF everyone is fit our team is a beast at home that cant be tamed for more then a game or so max 

Aus will give us run for money but i still dnt see them winning series provided everyone is fit

Sangha n swepson avoid- Agar will be the key 

Hazelwood , Starc, Cummins all are very dangerous in subcontinent 

What we shud do is make iyer, rohit, mayank nullify Lyon completely coz that opens a gap in their attack

As far as their batting goes well apart ashwin, shami, siraj i expect axar to run riot. Green has a big problem with ball coming back in which siraj shud exploit 

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

As of now i wnt be worried much , i expected Khawaja n cummins to do well against Pak and i also expect them to do well against india but quality of India at home is something else . IF everyone is fit our team is a beast at home that cant be tamed for more then a game or so max 

Aus will give us run for money but i still dnt see them winning series provided everyone is fit

Sangha n swepson avoid- Agar will be the key 

Hazelwood , Starc, Cummins all are very dangerous in subcontinent 

What we shud do is make iyer, rohit, mayank nullify Lyon completely coz that opens a gap in their attack

As far as their batting goes well apart ashwin, shami, siraj i expect axar to run riot. Green has a big problem with ball coming back in which siraj shud exploit 

This will be the best test series of all time just like 2021 series. 

2 of the best teams of this era. 

2 of the best pace bowling attacks. India probably marginally better. 

India have the better spin attack 

But batting wise there isn't much difference. Would say we are on par but pant is scary in sub continent. So yea we should win. 

1 minute ago, Jay said:

This will be the best test series of all time just like 2021 series. 

2 of the best teams of this era. 

2 of the best pace bowling attacks. India probably marginally better. 

India have the better spin attack 

But batting wise there isn't much difference. Would say we are on par but pant is scary in sub continent. So yea we should win. 

Mazza tab ayega if smith comes in his zone coz then our bowlers will be tested to their limited. Smith in zone means he ll not let u win easily 

khawaja batted better this series than smith, labu, babar, rizwan, etc... all these more hyped players. If he was not of padosi descent, then he could have played more tests for Oz. certainly better than marcur harris, ed cowan, etc.

28 minutes ago, Vijy said:

khawaja batted better this series than smith, labu, babar, rizwan, etc... all these more hyped players. If he was not of padosi descent, then he could have played more tests for Oz. certainly better than marcur harris, ed cowan, etc.

Nha he got creamed by bumrah and co in 2018. He would have faced the same problesm in 2021. But yea he us better than Harris and the other white dogs. 

Uss kwha what to say abt him, he will do well in future as well charming guy. 

Just a snippet about how wholesome he is.. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/archive.siasat.com/news/cricketer-usman-khawaja-marries-rachel-talks-wifes-decision-conversion-islam-1341042/

According to DailyMail Online, the Pakistani-born cricketer speaking to Who magazine revealed it wasn’t a ‘deal-breaker’ for him if Racheal didn’t embraced to Islam.

‘I was hopeful she would find Islam on her own but if she hadn’t, it would never have stopped me from being with her,’ said Usman, who was the first Muslim cricket player in Australia.

‘I was hopeful she would find Islam on her own but if she hadn’t, it would never have stopped me from being with her,’ said Usman, who was the first Muslim cricket player in Australia.

I never was going to put a gun to Rachel’s head and say you have to convert,’ Usman said.

‘I told her I would prefer her to convert but she has to do it on her own. Unless it comes from you, comes from the heart, then there is no point doing it.”[I felt] no pressure from him, not any pressure from his family. I just knew it was so important to him,’ Rachel added.