List of bowlers who conceded 50+ runs in a spell this IPL

Chakdephatte

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

permanent-hoon-sir-dubeyji-writer.gif

These Aussies always underperform in IPL. You will see a different version of Cummins in Aus later this year. 

Even Warner who was struggling to get bat on ball in the whole IPL last year and was even dropped by SRH then went on to become Player of the Series and won the Cup for Aus, that too on the same UAE pitches.

4 minutes ago, Texan said:

These Aussies always underperform in IPL. You will see a different version of Cummins in Aus later this year. 

Even Warner who was struggling to get bat on ball in the whole IPL last year and was even dropped by SRH then went on to become Player of the Series and won the Cup for Aus, that too on the same UAE pitches.

but cummins has never been a good t20 bowler 

With warner he always did well one season wud have come where he wud do bad, SRH didnt show faith in him n heard he had fights with them to .  Then Wc well Aussies back him big time specially finch so backing matters but again as i say IPL n international result will never be a guarntee same, Same IPL last yr adil rashid n hasaranga were struggling but Wc they were different bowlers 

32 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

With warner he always did well one season wud have come where he wud do bad, SRH didnt show faith in him n heard he had fights with them to .  Then Wc well Aussies back him big time specially finch so backing matters but again as i say IPL n international result will never be a guarntee same, Same IPL last yr adil rashid n hasaranga were struggling but Wc they were different bowlers 

Compared to what he is doing in IPL, he is a much better T20I bowler. Avg 22, ER 7. 

On Warner, actually SRH backed him quite a lot. He sucked big time and deserved to be dropped. WT20 was right after IPL, so it's not that he got time to get his form back. They just play with a different motivation when playing for their country and they are able to elevate their game. In our case, it turned out to be the other way round. All our guys were tired and just looked disinterested. 

55 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

To be fair Australia got super lucky with tosses. Under lights every tom/dick and harry looked like Chris Gayle.