IPL Draft- Make Your team

Ankit_sharma03

Just now, Rantzz said:

That’s fair though. Or else who ever is first alpha order will always get the best picks every round which is not fair.

In IPL not really coz their are a lot of options , its about the kind of sides u wanna pick

IPL has had so many top players that everyone can get excellent players , chalo let me think if someother way 

Just now, Rantzz said:

1st one will also get to pick two in a row. Last pick in round 2 and first pick of round 3

yea no one shud pick 2 in an order

26 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i doubt it ll finish by 3rd , let me know

u can come n pick anytime surely ull loose an advantage but as i say their are enough players n like IPL sides pick steal in end u can do that

OK. Confirmed. I will manage :) 

• So we Begin tomm From 4 PM till 12 at night , 2-Hr waiting period for everyone or else come back n pick ur player
  • We ll go Alphabectical- then in reverse- then alphabetical again and repeat

Rules-

1. Players shud have played min of 30 IPL games, dont pick anyone who has played less then 30 IPL games

2.  Only 4 overseas allowed

The Alphabectical order 

1. @Ankit_sharma03
  2. @Chakdephatte
  3. @Forever Indian
  4. @JaFanatic
  5. @Lord
  6. @Majestic
  7. @QuarantineTormentino
  8. @Rantzz
  9. @sscomp32

This will be the order, Anyone has a problem in me going 1st abhi bol do ill reverse the order n go Last 

More participation open till 4 pm tomm 

If anyone comes after the games starts that person will automatically be last 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Reckon we should have the comfort of deciding captain and keeper after picking the XI.

So, for example, if I pick Pooran earlier and make him my keeper and then I pick Saha somewhere later, I can change to Saha as my keeper. Is that allowed in the rules? 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

the guy who is picking 1st is waiting the longest for his 2nd turn , IPL has so many options i dnt think anyone has advanatge 

But why did you change the format? Every one should get his turn after same interval ,i.e, 8. Two people complaining shouldn't mean much when you are the one setting rules.

Edited by Chakdephatte

29 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

But why did you change the format? Every one should get his turn after same interval ,i.e, 8. Two people complaining shouldn't mean much when you are the one setting rules.

Theek hai na ab u guys have played with that format before. Now its set kya baar baar badlana. 

1 hour ago, Majestic said:

Reckon we should have the comfort of deciding captain and keeper after picking the XI.

So, for example, if I pick Pooran earlier and make him my keeper and then I pick Saha somewhere later, I can change to Saha as my keeper. Is that allowed in the rules? 

yea do that , u can fix ur order afterwards 

I meant in regd incase ur picking someone like KL as keeper or lets say an unorthodox choice of captain do mention it