‘Ye Bumrah-Vumrah kya karenge’ – Parthiv Patel recalls Virat Kohli’s words on Jasprit Bumrah

8 hours ago, Jay said:

I did. Like I said you need to watch the A tours or ranji games first before commenting about a players ability. 

I knew shradul can bat and would be a good utility player. Look at some of his stats in a few ranji seasons on those dead pitches. 

He suits Aussie conditions with his style of bowling provided he is fit. 

Kohli is not wrong about vumrah at the time. But kohli sucks at spotting talent. So he sucks cock in general anyway. That's a different story. But he isn't wrong about vumrah. 

Sure

12 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Nothing much to see here...  Bumrah was a nobody back in 2014 while Kolli was a different beast in LOIs back then.  Case of general talk between players. 

From a nobody in 2015 to bowling like Caribbean legends within 3 years and winning series in Australia. Agar sapna dekho toh life mein kuch bhi ho sakta hain

Kohlis antiquated mindset and indian selection boards mediocre safe mindset cost us many titles. 

Lucky for lolhi we were number 1 for 5 years due to the strength of this great Indian side.

We beat Aussies 3-1 or even 2 0 we are back to numero uno again. Where we belong. 

I hope we tale more risks. High risk high reward. 

This safe method is useless. 

17 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Hard to believe such story.

2013 - Indian team captain - MS Dhoni

2013 - Parthiv was in Sunrisers Hyderabad.

2013 - Bumrah's debut against RCB, picked up Kohli's wicket, so Kohli already knew who is Bumrah

2014 - MI picked Bumrah, RCB picked Parthiv

2014 - Parthiv told Kohli that there is bowler named Bumrah, why? Parthiv pretending as if he Kohli didn't know

2014 - Parthiv suggested Kohli to pick Bumrah? How? Bumrah was already with MI, Kohli wasn't team India captain, he was himself not an established player. No chances of RCB picking Bumrah, if he wanted Bumrah for team India, then should have gone to Dhoni.

Nice work. :bow:

While we know how tone deaf Kohli can be with team picks; it does look like Parthiv has a few bones to pick.

Chuckte Raho

TC

3 hours ago, nevada said:

The dates don't match up and even if true, this story isn't a big deal because people do make mistakes and not every "diamond in the rough" type of player works out well.

Yes agreed. 

But doesn't hide the fact that this dimwit is absolutely trash at spotting tailunt. 

unbelievable when I saw that but Kohli was boasting of his star status indirectly when he said that he didn't know much about  KLR in the first couple of years as the youngsters dont approach senior star players.. you fool.. you are a captain and you should reach out to youngsters.. not the other way round..