Muslim appeasement in India - myth or truth?

bharathh

Appeasement exists across communities & political parties. I found the appeasement to be extremely biased against the majority community with the places of worship act. It's ridiculous to see protected mosques right next to the holiest sites of Hinduism and then portrayed as a symbol of unity & secularism. That's almost as much sucking up as some Brits who wouldn't report paedophiles because they were a minority. 

If the BJP is serious about Kashi & Mathura they will have to update this law with the two exceptions if not get rid of it altogether. 

Edited by Clarke

@Mariyam ji @bharathh ji

Before we decide appeasement, lets look at two classic cases in India. Since I am not a lawyer by profession and struggle at comprehension I will simply put what I understand in points. Will conclude it based on what my opininion is. Long winded posts so apologies in advance. @Mariyam @Alam_dar ji please correct me on Case 2 if I got it wrong on religious aspect. @Alam_dar please do not mix religion with what you actually believe.

Case 1: Narasu Appa Male Apte Case 1951

Religious Ordination same as Religious Law: Pinddan (final rite) has to be done by son

Petition: If I havent got a son from my wife, I should be allowed to marry again as freedom to practice of Hindu religion

Key Arguements:

a. Pinddan is ordination (Correct) and must be done by son (Correct as per religious belief,opractice and custome of time)

b. If law is equal and Muslim man can  practice polygamy marry four times why a Hindu petitioner cant have same rights of equality as Muslim man (My opinion; Why cant wife of petioner be allowed to practice polyandy what if she wants son too for very same reason).

HC Judgement: In favour of Petioner. My opinion, It Opened Pandoras box.  GoI thought "Shyte", It cant take on Hindu majority heat of unequaleiity so it decided not to go in SC. I am sure , It did not agreee, but in larger interset, it just decided , to park the issue and deal it some other time

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/54613/

Implications aka How did Hindus act; Most felt it was wrong that Muslims are practicing polygamy and Narasu went scott free. I am guessing but likely Hindu priests came with further clarification.  Last year my mother died and I was attending this and there was a lifelong RSS man and he ended up raising the question with our priest of Pinddan, if someone hasnt got a son what will happen? Our Priest is really a priest and I value his opinion over any TDH SC lawyer and court and this is how he clraified.

a. If you got just daughter, so there is nothing which says what all she must do as part of last Rites so whatever she does as adoration (श्रद्धा) that is more then enough. Infact its better then son doing it.

b. I can do Pinddaan for others too as this give you maximum पुण्य  aka brownie points in eyes of god. What it means is a Adopeted Child can do it. My opinion , Hindu priests and society consciously worked to ensure law isnt broken in name of religion.

Case 1 PS; In Goa, Hindus are allowed polyfgamy as part of UCC but none practice polygamy. I have used Hindi words as I dont think there is proper word in English

Case 2: Shah Bano Case 1985

Religious Ordination: In my opinion nothing. You do not need to give Talaq to remain a Muslim

Religious Law: No alimony, Just Mehar (Dont get surprised over 84% cases Meher is less then INR 1,000 only) and maintenance for 3 months

Petition: I need alimony as I was married  for over 40 Years. Now I am over 65 years old and have no where to turn to.

History: Earlier there were judgements where lower Courts have allready awarded alimony to Muslim women. But this gentleman was lawyer and influential and earned over INR 5000 in those days

Key Arguements:

a. If non Muslim women can get it why cant Muslim women it the Personal law is not applicable as its not ordinationation. After all Prophet didnt say you must NOT pay more then 3 months or Meher. He said pay Qaji decided maintenance.

Lower Court: Awarded INR 25/- per month to Shah Bano.

High Court: Increareased alimony amount to INR 189

Supreme Court: Agrred with High Court alimony amount and added INR 10,000/- as legal expenses of Shah Bano

Parliament:  Rajiv Gandhi Congress came with THE MUSLIM WOMEN (PROTECTION JEOPARDY OF RIGHTS ON DIVORCE) ACT which basically said overturned SC judgement and since then the concept of appeasement started. All India Muslim MEN Personal law Board assumed that it can take Indian Muslims back to the laws passed by Aurangzeb and has been consciously doing so. Mohammed Arif Khan who was a praty in all this permanently left Congress Party in protest and joined BJP. Hindus saw it a clear case of Appeasement, I see it a RAPE of Human Rights and Indian Constitution. We took a wrong path of appeasement and continued walking on it till 2000.

Present Day: In case of Sabrimala, Justice Chandrachud went back all the way to 1951 to hint where all the effup started.

Case 2 PS: Lawyer Danish Latifi for ShahBano later on tried to clean up that blot by permanently changing the cost of 3 months mantenance= permant alimony by taking the help of word "Reasonable amount" in Muslim women jeopardy Rights on divorce act. Still what Muslim women get on divorce is nowhere same right as other women of India.

My Opinion: Just like Case 2, there are many laws in Aurangzebs based AIMPLAB Muslism laws. Current regime is working on sorting them out. Hence BJP ke raaj mein Islam Khataren mein hain aur dar ka Mahaul hai

Edited by mishra

Intimidating a police officer like a goon and then the skull cap comes out to play victim card after being arrested.

Very similar to how Salman Khan conducted himself. The skull cap all of a sudden comes out when you are being arrested for crimes.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again - us Hindus are living on borrowed time in India.

The rate at which this violent cult is being abetted for political gains by the scum of India’s political class.

We are in for a major civil war within 3 decades which will lead to further partitions of India.

This violent cult has wiped out the once extraordinary civilization of Persia. 

India as we have known for a several millennia will cease to exist in its current form should we not take some very hard measures to enforce ghar wapsi on this cult. 

On 4/5/2022 at 11:21 AM, mishra said:

@Mariyam ji @bharathh ji

Before we decide appeasement, lets look at two classic cases in India. Since I am not a lawyer by profession and struggle at comprehension I will simply put what I understand in points. Will conclude it based on what my opininion is. Long winded posts so apologies in advance. @Mariyam @Alam_dar ji please correct me on Case 2 if I got it wrong on religious aspect. @Alam_dar please do not mix religion with what you actually believe.

Case 1: Narasu Appa Male Apte Case 1951

Religious Ordination same as Religious Law: Pinddan (final rite) has to be done by son

Petition: If I havent got a son from my wife, I should be allowed to marry again as freedom to practice of Hindu religion

Key Arguements:

a. Pinddan is ordination (Correct) and must be done by son (Correct as per religious belief,opractice and custome of time)

b. If law is equal and Muslim man can  practice polygamy marry four times why a Hindu petitioner cant have same rights of equality as Muslim man (My opinion; Why cant wife of petioner be allowed to practice polyandy what if she wants son too for very same reason).

HC Judgement: In favour of Petioner. My opinion, It Opened Pandoras box.  GoI thought "Shyte", It cant take on Hindu majority heat of unequaleiity so it decided not to go in SC. I am sure , It did not agreee, but in larger interset, it just decided , to park the issue and deal it some other time

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/54613/

Implications aka How did Hindus act; Most felt it was wrong that Muslims are practicing polygamy and Narasu went scott free. I am guessing but likely Hindu priests came with further clarification.  Last year my mother died and I was attending this and there was a lifelong RSS man and he ended up raising the question with our priest of Pinddan, if someone hasnt got a son what will happen? Our Priest is really a priest and I value his opinion over any TDH SC lawyer and court and this is how he clraified.

a. If you got just daughter, so there is nothing which says what all she must do as part of last Rites so whatever she does as adoration (श्रद्धा) that is more then enough. Infact its better then son doing it.

b. I can do Pinddaan for others too as this give you maximum पुण्य  aka brownie points in eyes of god. What it means is a Adopeted Child can do it. My opinion , Hindu priests and society consciously worked to ensure law isnt broken in name of religion.

Case 1 PS; In Goa, Hindus are allowed polyfgamy as part of UCC but none practice polygamy. I have used Hindi words as I dont think there is proper word in English

Case 2: Shah Bano Case 1985

Religious Ordination: In my opinion nothing. You do not need to give Talaq to remain a Muslim

Religious Law: No alimony, Just Mehar (Dont get surprised over 84% cases Meher is less then INR 1,000 only) and maintenance for 3 months

Petition: I need alimony as I was married  for over 40 Years. Now I am over 65 years old and have no where to turn to.

History: Earlier there were judgements where lower Courts have allready awarded alimony to Muslim women. But this gentleman was lawyer and influential and earned over INR 5000 in those days

Key Arguements:

a. If non Muslim women can get it why cant Muslim women it the Personal law is not applicable as its not ordinationation. After all Prophet didnt say you must NOT pay more then 3 months or Meher. He said pay Qaji decided maintenance.

Lower Court: Awarded INR 25/- per month to Shah Bano.

High Court: Increareased alimony amount to INR 189

Supreme Court: Agrred with High Court alimony amount and added INR 10,000/- as legal expenses of Shah Bano

Parliament:  Rajiv Gandhi Congress came with THE MUSLIM WOMEN (PROTECTION JEOPARDY OF RIGHTS ON DIVORCE) ACT which basically said overturned SC judgement and since then the concept of appeasement started. All India Muslim MEN Personal law Board assumed that it can take Indian Muslims back to the laws passed by Aurangzeb and has been consciously doing so. Mohammed Arif Khan who was a praty in all this permanently left Congress Party in protest and joined BJP. Hindus saw it a clear case of Appeasement, I see it a RAPE of Human Rights and Indian Constitution. We took a wrong path of appeasement and continued walking on it till 2000.

Present Day: In case of Sabrimala, Justice Chandrachud went back all the way to 1951 to hint where all the effup started.

Case 2 PS: Lawyer Danish Latifi for ShahBano later on tried to clean up that blot by permanently changing the cost of 3 months mantenance= permant alimony by taking the help of word "Reasonable amount" in Muslim women jeopardy Rights on divorce act. Still what Muslim women get on divorce is nowhere same right as other women of India.

My Opinion: Just like Case 2, there are many laws in Aurangzebs based AIMPLAB Muslism laws. Current regime is working on sorting them out. Hence BJP ke raaj mein Islam Khataren mein hain aur dar ka Mahaul hai

I totally support the UCC and abolishment of any personal law, just like it is in the Western democracies. 

Willingly, or unwillingly, this should happen. 

Left wing parties should be opposed on this matter if they still support any kind of personal law. 

I am thus also opposed to BJP's new law, where it stipulated that a Muslim husband has to be sent to prison if he pronounces 3 Talaqs in one sitting. This law is also against UCC.  

On 4/8/2022 at 7:45 PM, Alam_dar said:

I totally support the UCC and abolishment of any personal law, just like it is in the Western democracies. 

Willingly, or unwillingly, this should happen. 

Left wing parties should be opposed on this matter if they still support any kind of personal law. 

I am thus also opposed to BJP's new law, where it stipulated that a Muslim husband has to be sent to prison if he pronounces 3 Talaqs in one sitting. This law is also against UCC.  

Talaq should be completely banned. Get divorce from Court.

But I guess , you would have got the point about appeasement. There are effectively no personal law apart from Muslim Personal law in India. Thats Why Islam khatarein mein hai.

Edited by mishra

Dr. Anand beautiful exposes in 2 minutes  the SHAMELESSLY HYPOCRITE appeasement in India by some political parties. 

Again the inherent problem is not the people  the root cause is that Islam is not meant to coexist with other religions. 

We hear Islamophobia a million times but the book that preaches Islam calls non- Muslims as Kaffirs in a derogatory fashion, talks about how they will suffer in hell…etc etc. what sort of phobia is this then ? 

Moderate Muslims don’t even have the honesty to bring this up. 

Because it would be blasphemy…. And according to the book there is only

One punishment for blasphemy ….. ah but but but this is a religion of peace … or how it is marketed. 

“Muslim areas”

certain proprietary illusions are at play here. I've heard it being referred to as "humaara ilaaka" or "humaara mohalla" by some residents too which sounds very odd. I'm pretty sure even Mukesh Ambani doesn't refer to Altamont road as "Humaara rasta".

If economically-depressed people who follow islam consider the ghettos they've been relegated to as some kind of territorial identity, that's a misconception that needs to be cleared in favour of a more civil and firmer grasp of reality.