Itna sannata kyon hai bhai

Aiden

10 hours ago, Aiden said:

Not a good day for Indian fans :giggle:

You do such activities and then you ask why does Indian fans thrash you and your fellas on every post.
Victory can be celebrated without showing your immaturity and bitterness, but I guess it's too much to expect. 

2 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

You do such activities and then you ask why does Indian fans thrash you and your fellas on every post.
Victory can be celebrated without showing your immaturity and bitterness, but I guess it's too much to expect. 

I dont even consider them a cricket team in any format tbh. Regardless if they do well vs us or not. They would get smoked in tests vs us. In loi sure there is the one off chance here ans there to beat us. 

Pakistan is the best. 

Wasim is the best pre diabetic disease

Waqar was the best pre back injury. After that he was still solid. 

Imran antagonised weak India at the time. India had a lot of meek players. I am not sure if he was as good as wasim but people are saying he was great with bottle caps and stuff. So he must have been great. 

Right now shaheen is an ATG. He is special. He Is as good as wasim in LOI already. He just needs a good partner to be world class in tests. 

Shoaib was good but his prime was short lived. He could have been the best if not for his weak ligaments and injuries due to flat foot. 

Great bowling history. They will be world number 1 in LOi soon.