PM Imran Khan urges youth to hold countrywide protests against ‘foreign conspiracy’

poyzzplaidwell

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

That's sort of inaccurate.  USA has given billions in aid to Pakistan - during the cold war for 'helping' the US resume ties with the Chinese Communists to weaken the USSR, and later more billions in exchange for helping US convert Afghanistan into USSR's 'vietnam disaster'.  The billions given to pak after 9/11 for renting itself out to the US 'war on terror' are well documented.  Problem is that the US loan and aid shop is now closed for the foreseeable future, and the Chinese are only going to give Chinese weapons, and Loans not aid, to Pakistan.  And those loans are given at exhorbitant commercial interest rates, not soft loans like IMF or World Bank, or Japan/US etc.

There's a very good reason why the PakMil mafia have marked the CPEC contracts and documents as 'classified'.  Because when the first early versions were published by Pak Media (obtained from Chinese sources btw) it was very clear that some very skewed lop-sided deals were made favoring chinese businesses., specifically in the contractual terms and conditions for the power companies.  And unprecedented market access has been gifted away in the agricultural sector to the Chinese in the name of "modernization".  You may want to look into these specific points since you clearly appear to care about the economic future of Pakistan.  

Its not that US forced those billions to Pakistan and Pakistan couldn’t say No. It protected Pakistan’s hegemoy and position when it came to Kashmir(Gilgit) included. Else, we got Bangladesh, Pakistani should use common sense, why wouldn’t All of PoK would have been hours now.

11 hours ago, mishra said:

Just like bottlecaps, I am inclined to believe that even this time. It will be declared that what Imran has done is illegal.

IM the DIM  is a narcissist of the highest order.  He will sell his country if that makes him appear like a "leader".

Watch the 1992 world cup final presentation ceremony.

Not once - not even once did he thank his team for their performance. His entire speech was about himself and his dreams of building a hospital. It tells you about the man - he wants to be constantly seen as some sort of messiah, leader. 

He will be the last PM of Pakistan as we know of it.  

I don't understand why Indians and Modi supporters especially are celebrating.

Imran Khan going down only means more destabilization and issues in Kashmir and the next demagogue who replaces him will galvanize the people fed up with inflation against India by creating fake populism and patriotism.

I cannot believe people are such sheep that they enjoy Indian mainstream media fed drama but don't realize we are heading towards very hard times in terms of stability.

47 minutes ago, BlueBlood said:

Imran Khan going down only means more destabilization and issues in Kashmir and the next demagogue who replaces him will galvanize the people fed up with inflation against India by creating fake populism and patriotism.

I cannot believe people are such sheep that they enjoy Indian mainstream media fed drama but don't realize we are heading towards very hard times in terms of stability.

Who is celebrating? However, have you seen such comedy gold from elsewhere for a while? 

1 hour ago, BlueBlood said:

75 years and not a single PM completed its term. Don't know how many countries hold this distinction.

On 4/10/2022 at 1:36 AM, MechEng said:

75 years and not a single PM completed its term. Don't know how many countries hold this distinction.

Pakistan PM is a dummy from day 1 after they got independence. Their democracy doesn’t control foreign policy. Their army controls if. They have democracy for the sake of it. Pakistan’s PM doesn’t matter to india but with more to Pakistanis. 

Edited by gattaca

On 4/9/2022 at 11:49 PM, BlueBlood said:

Above

On 4/10/2022 at 5:32 AM, Trichromatic said:

They are enjoying the entertainment and comedy.

Come to think of it, now he is gone, I feel bad that its over. I can only hope that After a month,  Imran Khan gets into majority by getting someones help, That drama would be pure gold. :hmm:

Edited by mishra

Some journo put it.

Mir Jaffer was army commander of Sirajuddaula sided with foreigner to bring down Siraj id daula.

Bajawa was army commander of Immy and sided with foreigner to bring down Immy.

But later, Mir Jaffar got Siraj ud Daulaa executed. Only question left is, What is going to happen to Immy?