How many Indians would walk into a World XI T20 team. (current form)

On 4/5/2022 at 1:24 AM, maniac said:

I used to think only RCB fans used to go gaga over ABd but then I realized there are a lot of sheeple who do that.

sure exciting player but extremely overrated.

i like Abd but then we have a player who has 3 200’s, fastest T20I 100, highest odi score, most t20 100’s. A man capable of hitting some outrageous shots that drip with talent and we tend to disrespect him. Makes me sick.

in before the fat jokes: a 400 pound Rohit sharma with both hands tied behind his back will walk into any international side for his captaincy alone. You don’t need kings, weapons, army, all you need is a Chanakya :two_thumbs_up:

Rohit is the most overrated batsman in the history of t20 cricket. 

On 4/5/2022 at 12:24 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

In T20 format, I think Ishan Kishan is better.

Ishan kishen isnt even half the batsman that pant is. 

Pant has played more under kohli a very toxic regime it was. Also as far as numbers goes kishen nukber will always look better coz he opens. In LOI top 3 is the best place to bat. In the end pant is a superior then kishen . If u take their best IPL season the diff wud be seen. The only thing that seprates both in the format is circumstances. Pant now has a franchises captaincy n a middle order slot whereas kishen still trying to prove his consistency. 

Give any world captain a choice they ll go for pant in an world XI coz pant is much more versatile n superior. Number dekhne jaoge to Abdv bhi kuch nhin lagega international t20. Infact i dnt think even butler had a good record until he started opening. 

On 4/4/2022 at 4:12 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:
  1. Butler
  2. Rizwan 
  3. Babar
  4. Bairstrow 
  5. Russell
  6. Livingstone
  7. Rashid Khan
  8. Chahal :isalute:
  9. Hazelwood
  10. Shaheen Afridi 
  11. Cummins 

On 4/4/2022 at 4:14 PM, Norman said:

Butler (wk) 

Warner (c) 

Bairstow

Maxwell

Livingstone

Russell

Hasaranga

Rashid Khan

Archer

Shaheen 

Bumrah 

Russell hasnt been playing for his country only . Also form n fitness has been very patchy for years. His sole attention has been money from franchise cricket. Dnt think he shud get into world XI on any basis. 

On 4/4/2022 at 4:12 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:
  1. Butler
  2. Rizwan 
  3. Babar
  4. Bairstrow 
  5. Russell
  6. Livingstone
  7. Rashid Khan
  8. Chahal :isalute:
  9. Hazelwood
  10. Shaheen Afridi 
  11. Cummins 

Babar is a stat padder , he is rahane +40 runs 

Cummins is an avg t20 bowler.

Lockie , mark wood, nortje all shud be pref if its just about bowling. 

Bumrah is still quality in this format, saw it in the previous game against RR and Butler to be specific, he can turn it on when matters. He just doesnt put everything into every inconsequential game.

Chahal looks good in IPL but will get tonked in internationals

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Babar is a stat padder , he is rahane +40 runs 

Cummins is an avg t20 bowler.

Lockie , mark wood, nortje all shud be pref if its just about bowling. 

Babar acha player hai bro...only batsman in top 5 rankings across all 3 formats. Rahane would sell his arm and legs to become half as good as Babar. You know I have no love loss for Pak players but its about time we give respect to players like Babar who will be ATG when he retires.

Edited by Austin 3:!6

First of all bi lateral t20is are a sham and nobody takes them seriously lol. Most top teams play their second-third string players in them and treat them as platforms to experiment. I mean India are currently on a 12 match winning streak in t20is and have used about 30 players in them lmao. Not to mention teams like Australia, England, NZ who almost never play their full strength sides in bi laterals  and always send their b/c teams to tour. Only teams like Bangladesh and Pakistan play their full strength side in every t20i game

22 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Babar acha player hai bro...only batsman in top 5 rankings across all 3 formats. Rahane would sell his arm and legs to become half as good as Babar. You know I have no love loss for Pak players but its about time we give respect to players like Babar who will be ATG when he retires.

You have always respected/overated paxtani players

Babar is a stat padder there is no debate about it, pakistan did ride their luck with toss in wc,that may have impressed you but not others

He's sabse gareebo ka Kohli who feeds on moderate run chases against minnowsque bowling attacks, don't like Kohli but comoaring him to this padosi fella is pure insult to Kohli's legacy

Agar vo ATG hai toh apna Jadeja retirement ke baad GOAT kehlana chahiye

No person in his senses would have him in his anytime t20 xi when he has acess to xi best game breakers around the world now

Edited by Suhaan
2 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

You have always respected/overated paxtani players

Babar is a stat padder there is no debate about it, pakistan did ride their luck with toss in wc,that may have impressed you but not others

Agar vo ATG hai toh apna Jadeja retirement ke baad GOAT kehlana chahiye

Yeah in test matches he is improving day by day, and improving a lot, and may genuinely end up as an ATG in that format. But in bi laterals he takes full toll of Z teams of top sides or weaker countries like Zimbabwe, WI, etc. And his National team policy of not resting a single first team player no matter how strong the opposition is

27 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

babar s/r is 129 and we abuse guys like KL, kohli and rohit who are almost touching 140 

u knw i dnt undermine a player becoz he is pakistani but frankly babar but 129 s/r is bad, same as dhawan n we have bashed that guy for yrs 

6 minutes ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

Yeah in test matches he is improving day by day, and improving a lot, and may genuinely end up as an ATG in that format. But in bi laterals he takes full toll of Z teams of top sides or weaker countries like Zimbabwe, WI, etc. And his National team policy of not resting a single first team player no matter how strong the opposition is

he is a quality batsman but in t20 tons of better option are avl 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

babar s/r is 129 and we abuse guys like KL, kohli and rohit who are almost touching 140 

u knw i dnt undermine a player becoz he is pakistani but frankly babar but 129 s/r is bad, same as dhawan n we have bashed that guy for yrs 

Babar isn't that bad when u look at current Lohli & Rohit.   He has better range.  Slog sweeps against spin..  Inside out strokes,  square cut against pace.  A poor man's Sachin.   S/R of 130 odd with that average means he would be great in a Indian team.   His problem is Pakistan has too many batters who play with same S/R in Top 4.

Dhawan is so limited it isn't funny.  He barely plays it straight & all his lofted shots are square of the wicket.   You can tie him up by bowling straight.  Pack entire square & watch him struggle.  However if he adds scoops & paddle which he is trying then he could be good.  But his reflexes don't allow him & he fails most times executing those strokes. 

Less said about Rohit Kohli now is better.