wtf is this garbage in the name of 'media'?

sandeep

This is an attempt at pure bigotry and fear mongering.  Why is it a problem if the packet has urdu written on it?  

Unbelievable that this garbage is allowed a platform as a TV channel.  There should be consequences for such trash.  

This is not what any sane Indian should want or even tolerate in our country.  This is greed attempting to milk prejudice and bigotry for profit.  

Horrible.

hat 

16 minutes ago, zen said:

I have only one tag line for India -> Physical garbage on streets, mental garbage on social media ... India's biggest enemy is its own population. 

That's an interesting view. So what's the solution. I hope its not the "final solution" :laugh::wp15: While population can be considered an enemy to the state (I make an emphasis on  the state not the people), it is the highest protection for the people if people act right.

Just now, Real McCoy said:

That's an interesting view. So what's the solution. I hope its not the "final solution" :laugh::wp15: While population can be considered an enemy to the state (I make an emphasis on  the state not the people), it is the highest protection for the people if people act right.

Blessed with a land with mountains, rivers, lakes,  deserts, and access to oceans/seas. Bestowed with one of the finest cultures. Birth place of some of the greatest religions. But ... :((

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

This is an attempt at pure bigotry and fear mongering.  Why is it a problem if the packet has urdu written on it?  

Unbelievable that this garbage is allowed a platform as a TV channel.  There should be consequences for such trash.  

This is not what any sane Indian should want or even tolerate in our country.  This is greed attempting to milk prejudice and bigotry for profit.  

Horrible.

hat 

This is becoming ridiculous now. Poor worker at the retailer having to explain why something is written by the manufacturer. She showed too much patience. I would have asked the security guard to kick her out and if necessary call out the cops. I think the cop at the end showed up because of this tomfoolery.

On a side note, govt keeps dodging financial matters while the finance minister is busy defending the PM than working at her job. I draw a parallel to this "news" in that to take away focus on real issues, such "news" are created to divert people's attention to some meaningless stuff.

14 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

This is becoming ridiculous now. Poor worker at the retailer having to explain why something is written by the manufacturer. She showed too much patience. I would have asked the security guard to kick her out and if necessary call out the cops. I think the cop at the end showed up because of this tomfoolery.

On a side note, govt keeps dodging financial matters while the finance minister is busy defending the PM than working at her job. I draw a parallel to this "news" in that to take away focus on real issues, such "news" are created to divert people's attention to some meaningless stuff.

Its interesting though...i remember (i could be wrong) that you had an issue with hindi written alongside English n Tamil on national highway signage. Same principle right?  That too is a major issue from say Dmk failing to fulfill neet promises...

On this post, the lady in question simply needed to google that arabic is needed to export to the middle east.

I feel India needs to make Hindi+local lang of state mandatory for exports to India.(if not the case).

5 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Its interesting though...i remember (i could be wrong) that you had an issue with hindi written alongside English n Tamil on national highway signage. Same principle right?  That too is a major issue from say Dmk failing to fulfill neet promises...

On this post, the lady in question simply needed to google that arabic is needed to export to the middle east.

I feel India needs to make Hindi+local lang of state mandatory for exports to India.(if not the case).

you see the national highway sign and haldirams pack issue the same. ok :winky: we got another one @sandeep For the record, I don't have any issue with Hindi on a NH. I have an issue with Hindi written first and the local language written next. I don't have a problem with this order - Local language, Hindi, English. Most commuters are from the local state. Also not to nitpick but what language do they use in UP, Bihar as local language. I don't see three languages in those states :p:

Its a common trait among desis. Judge before seeing. What and all you wrote. WTF has DMK got to do with this issue. Stay on point.

If I understand, Sudarshan is only media who are very clear that India should reset itself before Bin Qasim attacked Raja Dahir and treat whatever we call  as part of leftist secularism is actually bi product of brutality in India. They arent very brilliant in comprehending their thoughts but their POV wont look that wrong if PC people join them

For example , I recall, their editor was taking interview of Azam khan. Azam Khan was going on and on and on aboout how BJP, RSS has been so unfair and uncontitutional and how they are brought down Babari Masjid which should be treated as against Muslim. And the question editor asked him. "What is the problem, Kalank hi to ponchaa na" (7:40 mins on video). And TBH, There is nothing wrong in that.

Watch it Full  And enjoy?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diNYdINOeyQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diNYdINOeyQ

Edited by mishra

2 hours ago, mishra said:

If I understand, Sudarshan is only media who are very clear that India should reset itself before Bin Qasim attacked Raja Dahir and treat whatever we call  as part of leftist secularism is actually bi product of brutality in India. They arent very brilliant in comprehending their thoughts but their POV wont look that wrong if PC people join them

For example , I recall, their editor was taking interview of Azam khan. Azam Khan was going on and on and on aboout how BJP, RSS has been so unfair and uncontitutional and how they are brought down Babari Masjid which should be treated as against Muslim. And the question editor asked him. "What is the problem, Kalank hi to ponchaa na" (7:40 mins on video). And TBH, There is nothing wrong in that.

Blaming Bin Qasim is like taking the easy way out.  He defeated Dahir with a small 10k infantry which he arrived on.   Dahir was one of the most idiotic Kings to ever live in India.  His own public had turned on him.  Society division was the main reason for fall of Sindh coupled with Dahir's Idiocy. 

Bigger Arab Armies later on got defeated in Punjab/Kashmir & Rajasthan.  Coz they were ruled ably & united. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Blaming Bin Qasim is like taking the easy way out.  He defeated Dahir with a small 10k infantry which he arrived on.   Dahir was one of the most idiotic Kings to ever live in India.  His own public had turned on him.  Society division was the main reason for fall of Sindh coupled with Dahir's Idiocy. 

Bigger Arab Armies later on got defeated in Punjab/Kashmir & Rajasthan.  Coz they were ruled ably & united. 

I think u are missing the point i made. There is a no nonsense set of people who don’t see shades of grey or aren’t PC. 

8 hours ago, mishra said:

He claims BM was "22 sou sal purani Masjid". I am lost.

On 4/7/2022 at 9:41 AM, Lone Wolf said:

Marxist historian or colonial?