"Drunk Player Dangled Me From Balcony": Yuzvendra Chahal's Shocking Revelation !!!

velu

12 hours ago, Rantzz said:

Mumbai should be investigated thoroughly. There is no place for bullying in IPL and brings brand value down.

iPL should be concerned that this has been swept under carpet for so long 

What this has to do with Mumbai? It was just one player who did it after being drunk. Nothing to do with team 

7 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Some cryptic twitter guy yesterday mentioned that it was Aiden Blizzard. Curiously, he never played IPL after that season.

Edited by DarkProfile

9 hours ago, rkt.india said:

What this has to do with Mumbai? It was just one player who did it after being drunk. Nothing to do with team 

Team is more than partially responsible for their players behavior 

13 hours ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

What's wrong with him saying it now?

Justice delayed is justice denied...  He should have come out right after he left MI.  Right now he is wasting is all of our time.  I don't know what is his motive right now.  MI should be pissed at all this. 

8 hours ago, DarkProfile said:

Some cryptic twitter guy yesterday mentioned that it was Aiden Blizzard. Curiously, he never played IPL after that season.

I wonder why that twitter poster came up with this name... would be worth seeing if they had some evidence/info

Edited by Vijy

On 4/9/2022 at 11:27 AM, Lone Wolf said:

Right now he is wasting is all of our time.  I don't know what is his motive right now.  MI should be pissed at all this. 

He is wasting your time? You chose to comment on it.

Why do you think he has a motive? He was asked a question on a random interview for social media and was reminded of an old incident. He probably didn't expect it to become news and it's not like he was making a big deal out if it.