Virat Kohli batting form tracker.

maniac

17 hours ago, Vijy said:

if he goes out of team, his visibility, endorsements, etc. will all drop. this is why he will stay there one way or another

The idiots who hire this guy to sell products need to be fired. A few taglines for his endorsement seekers to conisder:

"Buy MRF tyres, they are sturdy and not slippery like me!"

"Buy Digit Insurance, I like it so much that I score only in single "Digit".

Is your home as miserable as my batting form? Buy LivSpace for a makeover!

5 hours ago, nevada said:

The idiots who hire this guy to sell products need to be fired. A few taglines for his endorsement seekers to conisder:

"Buy MRF tyres, they are sturdy and not slippery like me!"

"Buy Digit Insurance, I like it so much that I score only in single "Digit".

Is your home as miserable as my batting form? Buy LivSpace for a makeover!

That Digit ad did it for me.

Its the most cringe dance I've ever seen. What did he even learn from Anushka? Such an embarrassment for his wife and all Bollywood husbands.

I was never a fan of Kohli, but after that advert, I've always been :mad: when I see him.

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

in aud. just googled. says 950 crores. holy shizzle. thats insane. 120 million. crazy. 

I don’t know the exact numbers but I have seen both him and Dhoni make it to legit international lists along side Messi, Ronaldo, Djokovic, Lebron etc. obviously ranked lower but still right up there.

4 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Its the most cringe dance I've ever seen. What did he even learn from Anushka? Such an embarrassment for his wife and all Bollywood husbands.

I was never a fan of Kohli, but after that advert, I've always been :mad: when I see him.

Cringefest.. Hard to unsee this :((

8 minutes ago, Jay said:

in aud. just googled. says 950 crores. holy shizzle. thats insane. 120 million. crazy. 

You kidding right? :confused:

Australia has a currency?

I thought you guys barter in kangaroos, sea shells and corals. And say "mait" multiple times to tender exact change.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Yes, very cringe. I even commented about it in a match thread when the ad came on. Wearing that ill fitting track suit and gyrating like one of those $6 per hour people who hold up shop signs on the sidewalk and dance around all day in the US.