In 15 years, the country will be rebuilt, Akhand Bharat, those who come in the way will be erased

Singh bling

Sorry, we don't need Akhand Bharat. Imagine how embarrassing it would be if we had to start justifying Pakistani antiques, kaaanspiracy theories and religious extremism as part of our country. Let them continue to destroy their country. We don't need their problems. 

BC kejriwal sareyaam Delhi taxpayer ka paisa Hazz house bananey me laga raha hai. Jaha Amanatulla Khan rohingiyas aur bdshiyo ko basa raha hai uspe kisi ko aapati nahi hai, and people have problem on Akhand Bharat which is just in talks and saying. Have some shame. This whole opposition and their endorser has gone mad. Just to oppose government  they are leeching this country and not just bringing terrorist also housing them. These Sikhs were serving briyani in Shaheen bag and showing bhaichara with those sell out protestor....looks like they forgot history how Mughal have treated Sikh gurus and their childrens. Also look at any muslim countries and how they treat minorities before serving them briyani.

Edited by raki05

Its an idea....which will never happen. Nothing more. Just a rallying call.

Bhagwat is an ideologue and has to perk up the base...knows this and does not mind the press reporting it.

Its as good as Khaliastan or even Gazwa e hind.

2 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Its an idea....which will never happen. Nothing more. Just a rallying call.

Bhagwat is an ideologue and has to perk up the base...knows this and does not mind the press reporting it.

Its as good as Khaliastan or even Gazwa e hind.

That's false equivalence. Akhand Bharat is the idea about the land of seekers, where people introspect and be able worship anything, be it road, tree, moon, or ancestors. 

Gazwa a hind is a complete genocide, where the non-believers either convert, leave or die. It's between believers and seekers.

Akhand Bharat is geographical impossible where Gazwa e hind is inevitable fight. The religious extremism is real, and it's important to accept and fight it.

Few words on "Akhand Bharat" now. Frankly, this whole "Akhand Bharat " funda stinks. The reason people like me oppose that delusional idea is not because we are "cowards, pacifists, or spineless", contrary to what right-wing crazies would have you believe. The reason is, we see less benefit and more harm in that crazy scheme.

What do we, the current citizens of India, gain out of so-called "Akhand Bharat"? Do we gain any great cities like Singapore or Dubai? Do we gain any massively resource-rich regions like the Arab lands or Siberia (no, Balochistan does not count as a massively resource rich region)? Do we gain a tolerant, civilized, educated, intelligent and peaceful population which can help build the united nation? No - we get a bigoted, barely-literate, violent and fundamentalist population to add to our headaches.

I am doing a simple cost-benefit analysis here, and so are the others who oppose "Akhand Bharat". We say, the costs outweigh the benefits. It has nothing to do with "cowardice, pacifism or spinelessness". Keyboard pseudo-nationalists can afford to spin fantastic theories and accuse dissenters of being "cowards"  I am yet to hear what benefit the citizens of India will gain by "Akhand Bharat" while I can think of enough harm that it will cause.

Thank God that sh**holes like Paxtan & Bangladesh got separated from us. 

3 hours ago, Ethos said:

Wrong. Surely not everyone - how can you miss the 1.7B powerhouse in the locality like China.

Try.

If you so much as try to allude to only to the Government in China because I dont know it may be popular to bash them, the citizens may very well have you for dinner for suggesting something so preposterous. Do not hide.

Do you think at the very least, the Chinese are unhappy with their country developing nukes. Are they the saints that Japan claims itself to be?

Japan was bambooed royally and they know what happens when you get on the wrong side of what do you call it - is it international law?

DId I say I support this notion of Akhand Bharat... ? I was against the idea of equating it with Gazwa -e-hind or as Khalistan is for all sikhs

On 4/25/2022 at 6:43 AM, Ethos said:

True or not - who in their right minds will think of odds of such an event of suicide or murder - as in will be erased? Best to take the next 12 hour flight out :((.

Dar gaya main.

Happily living in Pune - been in India for the last 9 years.

I have my passport which says Republic of India. If India wants to exercise its military might, I am not a happy man. How many of you are salivating at the prospect of China invading us? Zero chance of geo-political posturing when it comes to the sheer might of the military.

Be an irresponsible nuclear state :). I will only engage in conventional warfare - doesn't work when Pakistan even begins to think of something similar does it.

Ghumraah kar logonko ya maar.

The annexure of the state of Hyderabad - what happened there - was it an application of sheer military power. Well that worked - maybe that gave them the courage to think of this. See I may or may not be around if 15 years is what you have in mind given how I work 100 hour weeks - tomorrow I may want a better workplace, a place of sheer luxury. Maybe China shows interest in the proceedings. Maybe I lose a few clients because of the uncertain environment - one has to give a fellow/citizen at least that :). People like security - no uncertainty - security like say no wars for instance?

Who is in the line for a little bit of war, gloom and doom, time for some heroic stories by the fireside raat mein with the firebugs around and the crickets - stories of victory and defeat. For that Diwali is enough. I hate the mosquitoes - I do not step out in the wild for stories man. If there is a fight on for say improving the economy, the quality of life then you may get me interested. Any such nonsense is likely to rake up a little bit of protest. I am interested in the poverty it may bring, the loss of property that may ensue and Jesus Christ give up on luxury - easy as that? Nope.

What happened was correct else there would have been one more country like Bangladesh. If Hyderbad experiment worked why not rest of Khands of Akhand?

Fighting poverty is not only economics. Gain in Human capital, land mass , geo politics there are many advatages to economics in Akhand which some people can see too

Edited by mishra