Pakistan ‘inches away’ from civil unrest after ousting of Imran Khan

poyzzplaidwell

So a patwari is trying to represent Pakistani sentiments over here claiming that imran's behemoth jalsas hv elite youth only. Lmao!

This guy is seriously misguiding you. Imran is the only guy that unites the country. All other parties represent regions n ethnicities.  And his message of right to self determination has spread to everyone.  

You are seeing a revolution in Pakistan. Of course you Indians won't like this because it is not in your interests which is why u support the corrupt dynasty takeover. But this is not happening.  Imran has polarised the youth remarkably away from these corrupt n compromised slaves of the US who hv run the country like mafias in the last 40 years with the whole system in their control.

U will see the effect of this in the next decade when there will be major social change n a crackdown on this system which will be torn to shreds and the corrupt elite will be taken to task.

Edited by Axl100mph

59 minutes ago, Axl100mph said:

So a patwari is trying to represent Pakistani sentiments over here claiming that imran's behemoth jalsas hv elite youth only. Lmao!

This guy is seriously misguiding you. Imran is the only guy that unites the country. All other parties represent regions n ethnicities.  And his message of right to self determination has spread to everyone.  

You are seeing a revolution in Pakistan. Of course you Indians won't like this because it is not in your interests which is why u support the corrupt dynasty takeover. But this is not happening.  Imran has polarised the youth remarkably away from these corrupt n compromised slaves of the US who hv run the country like mafias in the last 40 years with the whole system in their control.

U will see the effect of this in the next decade when there will be major social change n a crackdown on this system which will be torn to shreds and the corrupt elite will be taken to task.

We support him fully. Imran has been good news for India. He has achieved what Indian govts, army and spy agencies could not have achieved in million years. 

2 hours ago, Axl100mph said:

You are seeing a revolution in Pakistan. Of course you Indians won't like this because it is not in your interests which is why u support the corrupt dynasty takeover.

It is in Indian interests to see the chaos unleashed by selfish Imran who will say anything, attack anyone who disagrees with his vision of him being the only holy savior who can save Pakistan.  

Agent Imran jokes are a dime a dozen, and they are hilarious for obvious reasons.

9 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

We support him fully. Imran has been good news for India. He has achieved what Indian govts, army and spy agencies could not have achieved in million years. 

7 hours ago, sandeep said:

It is in Indian interests to see the chaos unleashed by selfish Imran who will say anything, attack anyone who disagrees with his vision of him being the only holy savior who can save Pakistan.  

Agent Imran jokes are a dime a dozen, and they are hilarious for obvious reasons.

I see a lot of savior complex narrative peddling by you guys. 

Just showcases the desperation for proving your point of view. "Attack anyone who disagrees" wow. To a guy who has been knocked out by the army through a judicial coup, yet has not said a word against it, and even went ahead in saying that the army's value and standing is more important than imran khan himself"

Imran has been an absolute statesman throughout this phase. Millions have turned out in every jalsa, yet there has been no violence.  

Do u know what attacking really means? Go watch what nawaz sharif amd his party has done. They hv openly incited the people to go against the army to somehow create chaos. 

Your media was also hell-bent on making sure that happened n tried to sell it off as a civil war when there was nothing on the ground. Why?

Because u guys have a soft corner for nawaz because he toes your foreign policy; appointed no foreign minister to counter your aggressive lobbying in the US, didn't say a word on kashmir, heck refused to meet its leadership on his visit there, and is remarkably dumb and corrupt. 

The position that Pakistan is in today is not because of imran's mere 3.5 years but because of the 35 years that the sharifs, zardaris n bhuttos hv enjoyed plundering.

They hv destroyed our institutions, and our mentality; normalized corruption at every level. 

Imran isn't attacking everyone.  He is attacking those who want to save this status quo that has held us hostage. 

We live over here, not you, so we know how there are two Pakistans; one for the elie; the other for the middle class 

I don't blame u because there has been massive investment on the media to discredit him, not only across the border but within. 

Most of the people u like to listen to such as Sethi, hamid mir and co are paid touts of nawaz. 

They r the same as godi media that u guys encounter. No credibility and flat out lies.

Edited by Axl100mph

54 minutes ago, Axl100mph said:

To a guy who has been knocked out by the army through a judicial coup, yet has not said a word against it, and even went ahead in saying that the army's value and standing is more important than imran khan himself"

Imran has been an absolute statesman throughout this phase. Millions have turned out in every jalsa, yet there has been violence.  

Look, we are not going to be as deeply acquainted with all the nitty-gritties of pakistani siyasat soap opera, so always willing to listen to corrections as long as they are factual. 

But explain to a layman observer How Imran's ouster is any different from how Nawaz Sharif was shunted out ? before you say "but kurrupshun" - you and everybody knows how many corrupt "electables" were part of Imran's 'selection' route to becoming PM.  There's not that much difference in either efficiency, governance, or corruption levels from what a dispassionate outside observer like me sees it.  Sure I believe Imran's "neeyat" is corruption free, but the problem (at least way I see it), is that he is ready to throw anything anybody under the bus in his quest to be the "leader".  Even if those deals and compromises he makes in pursuit of "leading Pakistan to a good outcome", actually are really harmful to Pakistan.  Its classic megalomaniacal thinking.  

And Imran himself used to talk big about "strengthening institutions", and he's now ready to burn down those institutions, the mechanism and structure of "democracy" simply because it was used against him and not in his favor.  And this is not a new thing by him, he's done it plenty of times in the past.  So many "u turns", as long as they help his quixotic quest of becoming 'dear leader'.   Even if his intentions are good, such things are really really bad for Pakistan, my greenbro.  that's the point I'm trying to make.

1 hour ago, Axl100mph said:

Imran isn't attacking everyone.  He is attacking those who want to save this status quo that has held us hostage. 

We live over here, not you, so we know how there are two Pakistans; one for the elie; the other for the middle class 

oh I agree that there are 2 Pakistans, but the elites that are creating and perpetuating that system are the jernails - they are just using politicians as puppets, and have convinced you folks that the problem is political corruption, not their chokehold on your country...

LOL! :rotfl:

This is like a daily comedy circus show, even better than Kapil Sharma's. 100% entertainment, 100% comedy. Can't get better than that. :phehe::phehe:

Do Pakistanis seriously believe this $h!t? :facepalm:Why can't he just make another video or just reveal the names in his next rally? :confused:

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/imran-khans-mobile-phones-stolen-after-recording-video-threat-says-aide-2981709#pfrom=home-ndtv_topstories

A pair of mobile phones of former prime minister Imran Khan were stolen after he claimed to have made a video clip containing names of all those allegedly plotting to assassinate him, it emerged on Monday.

Shahbaz Gill, one of Khan's spokesperson, tweeted that the phones were pinched at the Sialkot airport after Khan went to address the rally in the city on Saturday.

The former premier told his supporters at the rally that his life was under threat and that he had recorded a video message naming "all conspirators", which will be released in case of his assassination.

Gill said that “on the one hand, no security was deliberately provided to Imran Khan, and on the other hand, two of his phones were stolen.” The former advisor said without naming anyone that “you are completely confused, as the video statement that Khan has recorded is not to be found in these phones.”

14 hours ago, Axl100mph said:

I see a lot of savior complex narrative peddling by you guys. 

Just showcases the desperation for proving your point of view. "Attack anyone who disagrees" wow. To a guy who has been knocked out by the army through a judicial coup, yet has not said a word against it, and even went ahead in saying that the army's value and standing is more important than imran khan himself"

Imran has been an absolute statesman throughout this phase. Millions have turned out in every jalsa, yet there has been no violence.  

Do u know what attacking really means? Go watch what nawaz sharif amd his party has done. They hv openly incited the people to go against the army to somehow create chaos. 

Your media was also hell-bent on making sure that happened n tried to sell it off as a civil war when there was nothing on the ground. Why?

Because u guys have a soft corner for nawaz because he toes your foreign policy; appointed no foreign minister to counter your aggressive lobbying in the US, didn't say a word on kashmir, heck refused to meet its leadership on his visit there, and is remarkably dumb and corrupt. 

The position that Pakistan is in today is not because of imran's mere 3.5 years but because of the 35 years that the sharifs, zardaris n bhuttos hv enjoyed plundering.

They hv destroyed our institutions, and our mentality; normalized corruption at every level. 

I don't blame u because there has been massive investment on the media to discredit him, not only across the border but within. 

Most of the people u like to listen to such as Sethi, hamid mir and co are paid touts of nawaz. 

They r the same as godi media that u guys encounter. No credibility and flat out lies.

I will believe everything you said. Just make me understand couple of  things :- 

1) Why did IK not remove the US ambassador from Pak if there was a clear conspiracy to remove him ?

2) Why did IK increase the debt borrowing three times. He said he will never borrow. But clearly that’s not the case. 

3) Why IK continued to subsidize oil when the country is on verge of default. He crashed the $ from 120 to 180 and continued to subsidize oil which is imported. Can you explain this ? 

Edited by ravishingravi

9 hours ago, speed_thrills said:

What is difference between Insafians, Youthias and Imrandos?

It is explained in video above. 

I think I have to take the word youthias back for overseas pakistanis here, they are classic imrandos.

3 hours ago, Autonomous said:

I think I have to take the word youthias back for overseas pakistanis here, they are classic imrandos.

I think what is increasingly clear is that IK has cultivated a large section of youthias over last 15 years who  genuinely think he is the one and rest are corrupt, who are emotional and ignorant, and who have massive social media presence. 

Rupee today crossed 200. Worst is to come my friend. Stay tight.

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

I think what is increasingly clear is that IK has cultivated a large section of youthias over last 15 years who  genuinely think he is the one and rest are corrupt, who are emotional and ignorant, and who have massive social media presence. 

Rupee today crossed 200. Worst is to come my friend. Stay tight.

He has developed a cult where these people follow him like some messiah. 

They dont care if dollar goes to 250 or 300 until IK is in power

15 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Indeed, video has explained the difference perfectly.

Going by the Twitter and YouTube, looks like whole of Pakistan has turned in to Imrandos.

Whatever narrative Imran is selling public is buying wholeheartedly.

4 hours ago, speed_thrills said:

Indeed, video has explained the difference perfectly.

Going by the Twitter and YouTube, looks like whole of Pakistan has turned in to Imrandos.

Whatever narrative Imran is selling public is buying wholeheartedly.

They are mostly paid PTI trolls or overseas. 

Go to ichra bazar lahore and you will see how much they hate imran khan.