maniac

Tilak Verma has a certain “IT” factor.

On 4/25/2022 at 6:01 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

so i didnt say he is bad

All im saying he has issue and he ll be inconsistent such is his game. Trust me when he fails u guys only will abuse him not understanding that it his part of the game. I said same about venky n srk that dont hype them at the end they are limited in their own way. But Higher expecation means higher disappointment , ill rather have expectation from someone like brevis , gill, pant who posses so much quality that im sure they will come out of their struggles.  Unless u think Tilak is that special talent then its different case, Im not on that train that he is that special which is why i have my doubts. But im saying he has qualitiies and will have a very decent IPL career by the end 

Sundar skill wise for tests is the best I have seen in a long time. Unreal talent. You can just tell sometimes when you see greatness. If he stays injury free, God forbid, he is a truly special special talent. Way better than this brevis krevis bullshit 

On 4/24/2022 at 11:19 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he is quite poor against short ball 

And his problems are not limited to this. He gets rushed by even medium pacers unless it's pitched up. BOL problems is hardest to correct. On the flip side, I believe he has the potential to be a Tripathi like spin basher, zero difficulties against any style of spin, yet to see him facing Kuldeep though.