Elon Musk restores possibility of free speech

ravishingravi

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Why did NPR leave twitter ? Not that it matters to Twitter 

Because Twitter was being stupid. And it does matter to Twitter as they will be left only with tin foil people.

14 hours ago, Khota said:

Anyone on this forum who likes Elon has lost his mind. This man hates you because you are brown.

It probably comes naturally to him, having up in racially segregated, apartheid era in South Africa where Indians were lowly "coolies". That aside, I don't like him because he is an entitled brat who is rude towards employees and fires them on the spot. I read about an incident where he scolded a Tesla engineer for something not working, calling him an idiot and telling him he is fired and not to come back. Why doesn't he fire himself after the Twitter poll was in favor of his ouster?

5 hours ago, nevada said:

It probably comes naturally to him, having up in racially segregated, apartheid era in South Africa where Indians were lowly "coolies". That aside, I don't like him because he is an entitled brat who is rude towards employees and fires them on the spot. I read about an incident where he scolded a Tesla engineer for something not working, calling him an idiot and telling him he is fired and not to come back. Why doesn't he fire himself after the Twitter poll was in favor of his ouster?

Like you pointed out people on this forum don't get it. If everyone on this forum is same color as I am i.e., brown the man does not like you. It has everything to do with his upbringing. And no, he does not care about free speech either.

On 4/14/2023 at 1:49 PM, Khota said:

Like you pointed out people on this forum don't get it. If everyone on this forum is same color as I am i.e., brown the man does not like you. It has everything to do with his upbringing. And no, he does not care about free speech either.

It's endlessly fascinating how without almost any real-world incentive our nationalists with promptly and firmly latch on with the precision of a mid-air refueling nozzle on to any dumb rich man's dry, leathery nipple with their eyes closed - be it adani or musk - like they've been specifically bred for that purpose. Truly a one-of-a-kind specimen.

^^^As if being a nationalist is a bad thing. This is early 20th century bogeyman definition. These Musk Melons  are not right  people or nationalists . Capitalists who are going against the hegemony of liberal, nah, illiberal goondaism that has crept in all facets of society. They are popular because of that reason. For you guys FoE is a one-way street. Your way or Highway!!

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, Prakat said:

It's endlessly fascinating how without almost any real-world incentive our nationalists with promptly and firmly latch on with the precision of a mid-air refueling nozzle on to any dumb rich man's dry, leathery nipple with their eyes closed - be it adani or musk - like they've been specifically bred for that purpose. Truly a one-of-a-kind specimen.

I like this guy. Give him a Mike and audience. Btw Glen Greenwald is also nationalist by that profiling. 

Edited by ravishingravi

36 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

So what did Twitter do ? Just checking on npr story, can't understand why npr left Twitter. 

Twitter added a tag of state-sponsored media to NPR on Twitter and they got their panties in a wad and left. They can build their own echo chamber on ivory towers using my taxes now!

On 4/15/2023 at 8:31 PM, ravishingravi said:

I like this guy. Give him a Mike and audience. Btw Glen Greenwald is also nationalist by that profiling. 

Good to see that you’ve managed to overcome your knee jerk tendencies that consisted of tilting at invisible hordes that you fight so very courageously with your vast arsenal of labeling mechanism - bhimtards, ambedkarites, librandus, periyarites, dravidians, lemurians, aaptards - there are so many! 

Impressive as those regular displays of infantile outbursts were I’m pleased that you have decided to do us a favour and discover the joys of emotional regulation.

2 hours ago, Prakat said:

Good to see that you’ve managed to overcome your knee jerk tendencies that consisted of tilting at invisible hordes that you fight so very courageously with your vast arsenal of labeling mechanism - bhimtards, ambedkarites, librandus, periyarites, dravidians, lemurians, aaptards - there are so many! 

Impressive as those regular displays of infantile outbursts were I’m pleased that you have decided to do us a favour and discover the joys of emotional regulation.

No I haven't overcome it. Neither do I intend to. But I still don't get this. How are those supporting Elon's take over of Twitter nationalists ? 

3 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

No I haven't overcome it. Neither do I intend to. But I still don't get this. How are those supporting Elon's take over of Twitter nationalists ? 

There is a common denominator of Elon lovers. Crazy. Fascist.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Musk was implying they were like Russian run media which he backtracked.

Actually I was just testing you. You haven't disappointed. 

This is not the issue. The issue was that NPR is public / govt funded organisation and it was labelled as such. 

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Actually I was just testing you. You haven't disappointed. 

This is not the issue. The issue was that NPR is public / govt funded organisation and it was labelled as such. 

Less than 10%. Their journalist have integrity. Can't say that for majority of the world.