Elon Musk restores possibility of free speech

ravishingravi

Really, can’t understand the hype here. Yes, previous establishment was biased, But this is now under a Musk who showed middle finger Modi on manufacturing , US and Biden on anti China policy, Europe on Ukraine. 
IMO, deal twitterites have got is worse then what it was

On 4/27/2022 at 10:51 AM, Mariyam said:

@ravishingravi Me thinks you give Musk far too much credit.

The main change that we would see is a change in the revenue model. Would eventually end up being subscription based, and not purely ad based as is now.

Sort of like a pay us ab.cd$ to share your opinion with the world and get verified in the process.

All this talk about free speech is just window dressing.

Was I right or was I right?

genius @Mariyam

Well done :icflove: 

23 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Was I right or was I right?

genius @Mariyam

Well done :icflove: 

well this was predictable as AAP govt doing nothing about crop burning. The reason to take it private was to take complete control on its revenue model. Then to remove / reduce selective censorship. President of US has already been fact checked twice in two days. So from non left perspective it will be more free and fair. I assume. 

But can he hold his own on China. This is the question. 

16 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Twitter Sacks Marketing And Communications Department In India: Sources

Now who will smash brahminical patriarchy :Cry:

In fact they have probably laid off 50% of their staff world wide.. the email about the firing seems quite a terse one

Explicit on his choice and advocacy 

The Democratic proposal, unveiled late October by Senator Ron Wyden, would tax capital gains at 20% and net investment income at 3.8% for people with $1 billion or more in assets or three consecutive years of income of $100 million or more. It would apply to fewer than 800 people, who would be required to pay tax on the value of tradable items such as stocks even if they did not sell them. Under current law, such assets are taxed only when they are sold.

Musk, who recently surpassed Amazon founder Jeff Bezos in wealth thanks to Tesla’s soaring share price, could face a one-time $50 billion tax hit under the Democratic proposal. “My plan is to use the money to get humanity to Mars and preserve the light of consciousness," Musk had said in a tweet.