Elon Musk restores possibility of free speech

ravishingravi

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

1)  So how did you guage intent ? You seemed to be good at this with highly gifted intuitive sense.

2) How come ? This forum too has rules like any other forum with moderators.

(1) Intent is gauged by the fact that you have multiple orgasms when you mention the name Elon Musk.

(2) Read what I mentioned carefully. "Most of the time". Some people break rules, and they are correctly censored by the mods. They did it to me once and I agreed with them deleting my comments as

I had crossed a fine line.

37 minutes ago, Khota said:

(1) Intent is gauged by the fact that you have multiple orgasms when you mention the name Elon Musk.

(2) Read what I mentioned carefully. "Most of the time". Some people break rules, and they are correctly censored by the mods. They did it to me once and I agreed with them deleting my comments as

I had crossed a fine line.

1) More than my intent I dare say its good time to plan visit to your family doctor. Imagining anonymous posters having orgasms on chat forums is usually not a good sign. 

2) Doesn't matter. I believe your intent was to say that this forum has free speech all the time. See what I did there.

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

1) More than my intent I dare say its good time to plan visit to your family doctor. Imagining anonymous posters having orgasms on chat forums is usually not a good sign. 

2) Doesn't matter. I believe your intent was to say that this forum has free speech all the time. See what I did there.

(1) I am now concerned about you. You need help but online I can only do so much.

(2) All you have done is verified what I think of you. Stating that may get me banned.

59 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Yes, you didn’t get the gist of the video that was blocked on YouTube. It is about both parties claiming rigging. But such an ironic viewpoint gets snubbed, is the point 

Both parties did not claim rigging. Only one did.

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

:facepalm: I give up. Dems claimed that Russia hacked EVMs all through 2016, all the video clips are real news. 

Don't give up. That is true that Dems claimed and rightfully so that Russians did influence the elections. But at the same time, they conceded. The big difference is Dems claim is that the voters were wrongfully influenced. Trump claims that illegal votes were cast. Big difference.

Some key points that were pointed out earlier in the thread, but bear repeating a million times.

So, bhaiyon aur behenon, repeat after me:

(1) First amendment rights do not apply to anyone on social media platforms. 

(2) First amendment rights apply only when you are prosecuted by the government for saying something.

(3) If you are banned from Twitter, ICF, IG, SC, FB, Faketruth etc. etc., it is not a violation of any rights under the first amendment.

(4) If Elon Musk bans anyone from Twitter, whatever.  His Twitter, his rules. Take your toys and go play elsewhere.

(5) When Twitter banned Trump pre-Elon Musk, whatever. He was free to take his rubber mouth and go yellswhere.

(6) If Elon Musk wants to reinstate Trump on Twitter and you don't like it, see (4). Toys, elsewhere.

And before you dispute the above statements, please read:

https://www.talksonlaw.com/briefs/does-the-first-amendment-require-social-media-platforms-to-grant-access-to-all-users

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

6 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Doesn't matter which pseudo ID he is using, he doesn't let fact come in his way. Such discipline to stay uninformed can lead one to great things. 

Quotes someone who thinks Elon Musk is restoring free speech. Dysfunction at the highest level.

Just now, BacktoCricaddict said:

Some key points that were pointed out earlier in the thread, but bear repeating a million times are below. 

So, bhaiyon aur behenon, repeat after me:

(1) First amendment rights do not apply to anyone on social media platforms. 

(2) First amendment rights apply only when you are prosecuted by the government for saying something.

(3) If you are banned from Twitter, ICF, IG, SC, FB, Faketruth etc. etc., it is not a violation of any rights under the first amendment.

(4) If Elon Musk bans anyone from Twitter, whatever.  His Twitter, his rules. Take your toys and go play elsewhere.

(5) When Twitter banned Trump pre-Elon Musk, whatever. He was free to take his rubber mouth and go yellswhere.

(6) If Elon Musk wants to reinstate Trump on Twitter and you don't like it, see (4). Toys, elsewhere.

No 2 is what these guys don't understand. But they have chosen a wrong hill to die on.