Elon Musk restores possibility of free speech

ravishingravi

7 hours ago, Khota said:

Your disdain of them matches your views. You are closer to QAnon and Fox than facts.

As I stated earlier, there is no true journalism, all are opinions and part of narrative building . NYT is least objective when it comes to a non-left viewpoint. I don’t even care about QAnon or Fox, but believe they can’t be censured, just because they don’t say nice things about leftist viewpoints. 

Edited by coffee_rules

7 hours ago, bharathh said:

You may not be biased (according to you :phehe:) but the NYT is. If it wasn't biased then both right wing and left would equally hate/like it. 

Got that wrong. Right wing takes so many extreme positions that is why they don't like truth telling by NYT.

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

As I stated earlier, there is no true journalism, all are opinions and part of narrative building . NYT is least objective when it comes to a non-left viewpoint. I don’t even care about QAnon or Fox, but believe they can’t be censured, just because they don’t say nice things about leftist viewpoints. 

They can't be censured but they are not right either. Fox is not journalism. QAnon is a cult.

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Your affinity for Twitter and Elon Musk is off the charts. A company he purchased for $44B is worth $8B today. I am pretty sure they are doing fine. Can I say you are clueless without offending you.

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

You are so misguided. There are plenty of honest truth telling journalists out there.

18 minutes ago, Khota said:

Got that wrong. Right wing takes so many extreme positions that is why they don't like truth telling by NYT.

So the left is always rational and truthful? Again .. forget left or right. If NYT is so objective - why don't both sides like/hate the paper. Are you saying on the Left is objective? 

I know you dont let facts get in the way of your opinions - but what do you think about these? 

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/new-york-times

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-times/

16 minutes ago, Khota said:

Your affinity for Twitter and Elon Musk is off the charts. A company he purchased for $44B is worth $8B today. I am pretty sure they are doing fine. Can I say you are clueless without offending you.

Sure you can say. I would have quoted numbers. But seems like you have a disability when it comes stats and comprehension. Perhaps compensated by your ability to assess intent. Target audience for NYT right there. An operating brain with just enough cells firing to see that there are English alphabets but not smart enough to ask right questions.

1 minute ago, bharathh said:

So the left is always rational and truthful? Again .. forget left or right. If NYT is so objective - why don't both sides like/hate the paper. Are you saying on the Left is objective? 

I know you dont let facts get in the way of your opinions - but what do you think about these? 

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/new-york-times

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-times/

It does seem like they do lean left but all the progressive positions are held by left too. No wonder right wingers don't like it too.

3 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Sure you can say. I would have quoted numbers. But seems like you have a disability when it comes stats and comprehension. Perhaps compensated by your ability to assess intent. Target audience for NYT right there. An operating brain with just enough cells firing to see that there are English alphabets but not smart enough to ask right questions.

So you went off charts with your innuendo seems like you did not dispute that Twitter has lost its financial value.

Just now, coffee_rules said:

That election fraud claims from both sides are equally bs

You will never get. Democrats claimed the elections were influenced by Russians and Chinese thru SM which has been proven correct. Repubs claims that there was actual fraud with illegal votes. That was wrong. Trump to the sec of state GA"I want you to find 12,000 votes". That is not bs.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

You will never get. Democrats claimed the elections were influenced by Russians and Chinese thru SM which has been proven correct. Repubs claims that there was actual fraud with illegal votes. That was wrong. Trump to the sec of state GA"I want you to find 12,000 votes". That is not bs.

You are playing whataboutry. It’s just a different kind of claim. There is no honor in different kinds of falsehood . Noticed you snuck in Chinese here. Chinese favor Dem party

Edited by coffee_rules

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

You are playing whataboutry. It’s just a different kind of claim. There is no honor in different kinds of falsehood . Noticed you snuck in Chinese here. Chinese favor Dem party

Republicans are still denying elections. Big difference. Chinese don't like Dems because they are trying to bring jobs back to US and establish other countries for supply chains. Neither Dems nor Repubs favor chinese in this environment.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Republicans are still denying elections. Big difference. Chinese don't like Dems because they are trying to bring jobs back to US and establish other countries for supply chains. Neither Dems nor Repubs favor chinese in this environment.

Trumpers only. Republicans have moved on. Hillary still cries about 2016 Russia stealing elections