Upcoming fast bowlers from SENA countries

Just now, Vijy said:

to return the thread back to thread, I want to emphasize that most of the players not yet capped who were discussed in the thread are not consistently 145+ - tom helm, will prestwidge, etc. I have hopes only for Jamie Overton and Gerald Coetzee. Not commenting on Jayden Seales, etc. since they have already played for int'l sides.

Yes,was getting derailed a Little bit

Happens sometimes in every thread:--D

2 hours ago, Suhaan said:

@Lone Wolf
 If you remember ,India tour to Pakistan 2004 he looked quite quick

Ten sports had the broadcasting rights and they were known to show lesser speeds than what the other broadcasters used to show

Don't  remember what was his quickest spell in that tour overall,may not be over 155

Do you remember?

I don't think Ten Sports showed lesser speeds at all. They were the ones who showed Sami at 164 kph. The speeds on Ten Sports, barring the odd aberration, were pretty accurate imo. 

With so many nations heavily going for home conditions exploitation, I have a feeling genuine pacers might eventually decrease. Eng, for instance, can do well at home even with 110-120 kph trundlers like Old Man Darren (Stevens). And SC teams can pack squads with spinners at home, as Bang and SL (and even Pak/Ind to an extent) do.

8 hours ago, Vijy said:

to return the thread back to thread, I want to emphasize that most of the players not yet capped who were discussed in the thread are not consistently 145+ - tom helm, will prestwidge, etc. I have hopes only for Jamie Overton and Gerald Coetzee. Not commenting on Jayden Seales, etc. since they have already played for int'l sides.

145 +. I can only think of Mitch perry from Australia here. No one else really. Even then not consistently 145+. 

2 hours ago, Jay said:

145 +. I can only think of Mitch perry from Australia here. No one else really. Even then not consistently 145+. 

Jamie Overton can clock above 145 as peak speed (not referring to avg speed here).

11 hours ago, Vijy said:

Jamie played u19 WC in 2012. He is approaching 30.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Wes Agar clocks 140+. Blake Edwards and Lance Morris look sharp too.

Nha. Agar can't bowl like that in tests. He is pretty good though in shorter formats. 

Haven't seen Lance but I heard good things about him. 

Bumrah defecates on umran khan and wasim who did * all vs top sides. Umran khan was a cheater. A fraud. A bonafide charlatan who tampered with balls openly and used cork screws etc to gain advantages. No I don't rate the twat. 

Shami literally takes a dump on Waqar. Waqar is one of the most overrated  peice of **** bowler I have ever seen. Averages 70 vs India and 50 vs australia. Dud cannon fodder vs any top side. He bullied weak as kiwi side and a meek timid abysmally poor English team in 90s. 

Who else? Kapil dev >>>>>>>>>> shoaib wackthar. And I like akthar.

Literally zero bowling credentials.