Mohsin Khan - Is he the left arm pacer that India are searching for?

49 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Prasidh will never be as good as Hazelwood in any format. 

Likh ke le lo. 

He is a very average bowler and doesn't even have much talent to show for. 

He is a very good talent. Sure he is no bumrah. Bumrah is a special talent that comes once in a generation. Not everyone can be that good. 

But prasidh is definitely a very solid talent. He has a lot of good attributes. I wouldn't write him off so early. 

Tyagi is another. 

we have such a big pool of these upcoming pacers now..may be 10+ or so..some bit experienced some still raw...if we couldnt develop few of them into great quality international bowlers..then its on BCCI..each individual need to put in the efforts from their side on fitness and hard work..still with all the facilities,trainings,consultation they have at their disposal...it will be shame to not find good bowlers from here..

12 hours ago, Need4Speed said:

we have such a big pool of these upcoming pacers now..may be 10+ or so..some bit experienced some still raw...if we couldnt develop few of them into great quality international bowlers..then its on BCCI..each individual need to put in the efforts from their side on fitness and hard work..still with all the facilities,trainings,consultation they have at their disposal...it will be shame to not find good bowlers from here..

Very true !!

Cricket has been dominated by Teams which had lots of tall hit-the-deck quick or sharp bowlers in their their teams.

The WI dominated from 1976 to 1995 and Australia from 1995 to 2010. And SA was the best team regarding winning away test series for a long time. 

We have tried some such pacers from time to time ... Srinath, Ankola and Wassan in the 1990s and Munaf, RP, VRV and Ishant in the mid to late 2000s. 

But we have not really searched long and hard for such pacers except the 1989 to 1995 period. 

Now we have among youngsters 

Tyagi

Prasidh

Mohsin

Sen

Hangargekar

Khaleel

Avesh 

All of whom fit this mould.

Plus we have an express pacer in Umran.

Surely we should be able to develop 3 World class pacers from this lot.

22 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Very true !!

Cricket has been dominated by Teams which had lots of tall hit-the-deck quick or sharp bowlers in their their teams.

The WI dominated from 1976 to 1995 and Australia from 1995 to 2010. And SA was the best team regarding winning away test series for a long time. 

Now we have among youngsters 

Tyagi

Prasidh

Mohsin

Sen

Hangargekar

Khaleel

Avesh 

All of whom fit this mould.

Thanks. Poor TM was mercilessly trolled for doing nothing wrong.

And still a lot to learn for arrogant @putrevus, @Jay. Also, @Suhaan @Lone Wolf

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Avesh bowling is suitable for aussie conditions but if he isn't executing it well it isn't TM fault.

Yes. He failed. I am not sure if Harshal will be good in Australia. Thinking Arshdeep as third pacer is weird, three opening bowlers and none for middle overs, huge misfit.

9 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

Yes. He failed. I am not sure if Harshal will be good in Australia. Thinking Arshdeep as third pacer is weird, three opening bowlers and none for middle overs, huge misfit.

if he bowls right lengths he will

If you remember his over livingstone when he got it right he made him look like a fool, when he bowled full tosses obv it was going to end up in stands . Australia has longer grounds it shud always help bowlers who take pace off and it does in BBL . But if you are going to bowl full tosses no venue can save you 

2 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

Thanks. Poor TM was mercilessly trolled for doing nothing wrong.

And still a lot to learn for arrogant @putrevus, @Jay. Also, @Suhaan @Lone Wolf

@Suhaan has deep knowledge about Fast bowling, especially the bio-mechanics part.

His choice of effective fast bowlers and observations on the issues they are facing, are usually spot on and great to read.

20 hours ago, Jay said:

He is a very good talent. Sure he is no bumrah. Bumrah is a special talent that comes once in a generation. Not everyone can be that good. 

But prasidh is definitely a very solid talent. He has a lot of good attributes. I wouldn't write him off so early. 

Tyagi is another. 

Honestly I rate both Mohsin and kuldeep sen higher than prasidh, Kartik too is a very solid talent 

7 hours ago, express bowling said:

@Suhaan has deep knowledge about Fast bowling, especially the bio-mechanics part.

His choice of effective fast bowlers and observations on the issues they are facing, are usually spot on and great to read.

Thanks for the compliment brother

I have always loved posts on fast bowling and in depth analysis by you,

@rkt.india

@Mosher
  I used to just lurk the forum before finally signing here,only to read something about fast bowling and came across these guys,great contributors to this forum and thread

@Vk1
one hell of a great poster here,no one beats @maniac
and his sense of humour,pure brilliant
@MultiB48
is just another genius poster love his observation ,obsserves even the tiniest of things,great technical knowledge

Edited by Suhaan
1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Thanks for the compliment brother

I have always loved posts on fast bowling and in depth analysis by you,

@rkt.india

@Mosher
  I used to just lurk the forum before finally signing here,only to read something about fast bowling and came across these guys,great contributors to this forum and thread

@Vk1
one hell of a great poster here,no one beats @maniac
and his sense of humour,pure brilliant
@MultiB48
is just another genius poster love his observation ,obsserves even the tiniest of things,great technical knowledge

All of them great posters and I hope @Mosher bro posts a bit more. His posts are usually very logical, with great love for fast bowling and a good dose of humour.

A combination not easy to find.