Prithviraj Trailer

Lone Wolf

On 6/4/2022 at 1:19 PM, Lone Wolf said:

There is...  Raso is based on fake tales.  Contemporary historians have long discarded it.  It doesn't matches anything.  People earlier believed Ghori is buried in Afghanistan but he actually is buried in Dhamiak Pakistan his burial site.  Khokhar jats killed Ghori in 1206 

Here's short descriptions of events. 

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Prithviraja-III

What about the real Mogambo? Where is he buried/cremated?

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Hukum, fariyaad. Jung , words used by Rajputs. Origins of Urdu is in the 15th century. This movie is made by Urduwood. 

No mention of chaar baans chaubees gaj angul asht pramaan ta upar sultan hai mat chuko Chauhan 

3 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

No mention of chaar baans chaubees gaj angul asht pramaan ta upar sultan hai mat chuko Chauhan 

PC and Samyuktha sings Makhmali. The movie was not as bad as I thought it’d be from the trailer. One-time watch kind of movie, can watch on OTT

3 hours ago, Lord said:

Seriously? This looks like a fight/war scene?

You have to oppose everything dont you.

The film is based on Prithviraj Raso, a Braj language epic poem about the life of Prithviraj Chauhan, a king from the Chahamana dynasty.

Sp, they get the artistic freedom to depict anything. Action scenes were least bothersome in the movie. 

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

The film is based on Prithviraj Raso, a Braj language epic poem about the life of Prithviraj Chauhan, a king from the Chahamana dynasty.

Sp, they get the artistic freedom to depict anything. Action scenes were least bothersome in the movie. 

And I'm not talking about it being true to history.

I'm talking about acting and direction, see the clip above.