Stone throwing mars Delhi's win

Feed

shameful act really. Cant seem to think what those persons were thinking. Even Sehwag remarked that its a shameful act that for the first time something has been thrown by the Indian crowd at at Indian. Then he said dilli wallon ne dill wale pe phenka. (Delhites threw at a fellow Delhite)

Guest Hiten.

Why the fck would you throw stones at a player who has scored 2 triple centuries ? :cantstop: Such retards I tell you

At least glad this happened in Delhi, not Hyd. More useless controversy would have resulted. As for food, call me whatever u want, I'm a foodie. Sambar sniffer? Parantha Pelter? Daal Delver, Biriyani Belter, Dosa Dasher, Burger Bugger, Manchuri Marauder? Pusssy lover? :D Bring it on! :two_thumbs_up:

Guest HariSampath
WTF. Why are you making regionalistic comments about something all of India ought to be looking at? Calm down. Its not like the people who live in the Northern part of India hate it when Chennai crowd is being appreciated for you to make such a comment.
Oh no, you have got it wrong...I was directing that comment at Ticz particularly because in the CSK and MI fans thread when I simply commented Chennai was the most sporting crowd in India, Ticz said it could only be because of the "northies in Chennai" factor...so I showed him the behavior of his "northies"

Oh no' date=' you have got it wrong...I was directing that comment at Ticz particularly because in the CSK and MI fans thread when I simply commented Chennai was the most sporting crowd in India, Ticz said it could only be because of the "northies in Chennai" factor...so I showed him the behavior of his "northies"[/quote'] Ah. My apologies then. I spoke before I read. :embaressed_smile:

Oh no' date=' you have got it wrong...I was directing that comment at Ticz particularly because in the CSK and MI fans thread when I simply commented Chennai was the most sporting crowd in India, Ticz said it could only be because of the "northies in Chennai" factor...so I showed him the behavior of his "northies"[/quote'] reports say that the guy who threw stone on sehwag was wearing a yellow colored IPL jersey of some team..

Guest Hiten.
reports say that the guy who threw stone on sehwag was wearing a yellow colored IPL jersey of some team..
:hysterical::hysterical: ...I thought VVS was in the crowds throwing stones at sehwag, to ignite some controversies :--D