Qualifier 2 | Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals | Narendra Modi Stadium | 27th May

Austin 3:!6

Match Winner  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will reach finals?

1 minute ago, Lord said:

KL has been much better

early KL showed intent like Samson but also returns. Had 2 tons,thats why hes backed

KL was damn good but im talking about the current version who wants to play safe . Even KL wasnt backed properly , he has sat out for dhawan both in test and t20 undeservingly for long

1 minute ago, Lord said:

KL has been much better

early KL showed intent like Samson but also returns. Had 2 tons,thats why hes backed

KL was damn good but im talking about the current version who wants to play safe . Even KL wasnt backed properly , he has sat out for dhawan both in test and t20 undeservingly for long

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Even current KL isnt bad,just have to replace Rohit and Kohli to make it work

Just now, SeasonedIPLer said:

Faf choked

first in batting

thrn he didn’t open bowling with Hazelwood

then didn’t continue with Hazelwood after his first over

also delayed Hasranga

All the hyping of Faf has been silenced now.

Nevertheless, this is what happens whoever comes to RCB. Shane Watson came to RCB for two years and batted terribly both the years. Then went to CSK the next year and smashed a century in IPL fina and won the trophy and MVP award and player of tournament and what not.

Same happened with Faf now.

56 minutes ago, maniac said:

Looks like super computers and scientists/ researchers pick bowlers like McCoy and Chahal.

Cricket acumen > super computer 

Well better than Cricket acumen then..The guy Obed clicked in 2 KO matches..Hardly anyone was giving him chance to show up..

23 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Manju smashing it again...  Chokli has no backfoot game..  One of the most fraudiya players to come out of India.  Sachin ke 10% ability nhi hai iske pass...  It took bowlers such a long time to expose him is such a pity. 

I know Manju isn't liked much on this forum, but one of the things I like about Manju is that he is not afraid to pick faults with senior players. He also correctly called out that KL Rahul just cannot handle captaincy and it affects his batting and makes him think that he has to always take the team till the end and as a result, misses many scoring opportunities. KL is a much better player when he just plays freely without pressure of ensuring he plays 20 overs.

3 hours ago, Majestic said:

All the hyping of Faf has been silenced now.

Nevertheless, this is what happens whoever comes to RCB. Shane Watson came to RCB for two years and batted terribly both the years. Then went to CSK the next year and smashed a century in IPL fina and won the trophy and MVP award and player of tournament and what not.

Same happened with Faf now.

Watson batted too low in those season i guess. If he would have opened he would have done well.

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

He had innumerable amount of chances. He is just not that good as an opener. He is much better in MO. But our dumbass management will keep opening with him. I don't think he is all that special of a talent like many here make him out to be. He really isn't. He has never been able to take on good pacers especially as an opener in any format. 

I do think he is a good MO player however. He suits number 4. So yea kohli blocked him in a way since 2020. 

5 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Manju smashing it again...  Chokli has no backfoot game..  One of the most fraudiya players to come out of India.  Sachin ke 10% ability nhi hai iske pass...  It took bowlers such a long time to expose him is such a pity. 

Like I said manju is so much smarter than pea brained peasant that is bhogle. 

5 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Varoot cuckli is not even 30% of prime tenda. He had 3 good years where he fluked some centuries in England and Australia too. There were so many dropped catches. 

Shows you what hard work and grit can do for an average talent. It can take you to the top. But to remain at the top, you cant be distracted by money and fame. Which clearly affected cuckli along with his technical Ineptness. 

Don't get me wrong, I hate tenda and I don't even rate him as a true great but he defecates on kohli. It's not even debatable. It's laughworthy. 

5 hours ago, Texan said:

I know Manju isn't liked much on this forum, but one of the things I like about Manju is that he is not afraid to pick faults with senior players. He also correctly called out that KL Rahul just cannot handle captaincy and it affects his batting and makes him think that he has to always take the team till the end and as a result, misses many scoring opportunities. KL is a much better player when he just plays freely without pressure of ensuring he plays 20 overs.

Look at rahuls face. Body language. He even walks like a sissy. A hint of pressure and he folds like a pack of cards. He needs to be far away from captaincy; VC and even the opening role. Play in the MO or piss off back to kothilis house. 

10 hours ago, Majestic said:

Bechara Rajat Patidar..Galat Team ke hatte Chad Gaya..

He single handedly dragged his team to a handsome total last time and a respectable one this time. It's high time for RCB to kick out the Deadwood and rebuild. 

10 hours ago, Texan said:

I'll take Manju over phattus like Bhogle anyday.  He was 100% right about Dudeja.  Till this day he is right.  Now he has exposed Kolli & analyzed KLR's S/R problem.  We need more people like him in Indian cricket. 

Lallus like Murli Kartik Deep Dad Bhogle should be kicked out from Commentary box.