Should Nehra ji OR Dale Steyn Be India's Pace Bowling coach rather Paras Mhambrey??

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Steyn work can be seen in umran progress and use

Nehra has looked more of a man manager who has kept great team enviorment 

r u saying steyn is better as a bowling coach ? i feel nehra had fitness issues as a fast bowler but when ever he was fit, he used to outbowl zaheer and even srinath.

ganguly plyed zak nehra n srinath in odi world cup .that attck was deadly n i guess all 3 used to bowl same pace

12 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

r u saying steyn is better as a bowling coach ?

yes

In terms of technically improving a bowler ill say steyn which is what even Bharat Arun did 

In terms of man management - nehra and Shastri was a good man- manager 

Can keep both 

12 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i feel nehra had fitness issues as a fast bowler but when ever he was fit, he used to outbowl zaheer and even srinath.

ganguly plyed zak nehra n srinath in odi world cup .that attck was deadly n i guess all 3 used to bowl same pace

all that doesnt matter what he cud himself as a bowler to what he wud as a coach, i had massive respect for him as a bowler. 

Both Brett Lee and Dale Steyn would be top class bowling coaches.

But it looks like they don't wan't any foreign coaches these days.

Nehra is a good pick for being a bowling coach. Everyone says he has really good understanding of the game and is good with plans. And he likes really quick bowlers too and want them to bowl quick.

Shami, Lockie and Alzarri ... all 3 have been bowling at the top end of their speed ranges under Nehra.

Edited by express bowling
On 5/30/2022 at 12:36 PM, express bowling said:

Nehra is a good pick for being a bowling coach. Everyone says he has really good understanding of the game and is good with plans. And he likes really quick bowlers too and want them to bowl quick.

Shami, Lockie and Alzarri ... all 3 have been bowling at the top end of their speed ranges under Nehra.

I do not want to talk bullshit about MHAMBREY as i dont know much about his coaching skills and what exactly he has achieved as a bowling coach.

But secret of Kohli and shastri's success as coaches was bharat arun. he improved each and every pacer he trained.  Umesh who had so much of line n length issue's has impressed one and all.

Nehra has used SHAMMI as a strike bowler , Lockie has also attacked batsman with his Pace . ALZAri too, even varun aroon played a couple of matches and he also seemed to be improving. I hope dravid seeks the right pace bowling coach as we have some SERIOUS PACE bowling Talent on bench now.

The pace bowling on Bench can outbowl our Main strike Pacers any day.

kuldeep sen, mohsin , karthik tyagi, khaleel are as good as the guys who are selected in the two INDIA teams and Hence we definitely need a bowling coach of great skills.

if i was Ganguly , i would have a dinner with Dale steyn and convince him to be our fast bowling coach.

With Nehra joining it will give extra "teeth":--Dto our bowling attack

Nehra is an astute analyst of fast bowling. He stuck his neck out and said Siraj can be an even better bowler than Bumrah when he hadn't yet proved himself by then. It tells me that he has the right idea even if what he said May not have come to pass yet. 

Edited by rollingstoned
18 hours ago, Adamant said:

Nehra is an astute analyst of fast bowling :hysterical:

Full toss ke alawa kuch phenka hai bande ne ye batao pehle? 

He has the best bowling figures for any Indian bowler in a WC against England in 2003. A better bowler than you are giving him credit for or remember. 

Full toss fekna ka analysis se kya lena dena? Who said all world class players become great coaches or vice versa anyway?

22 hours ago, Adamant said:

Nehra is an astute analyst of fast bowling :hysterical:

Full toss ke alawa kuch phenka hai bande ne ye batao pehle? 

• it doesnt matter how good or bad player u were to coaching, great players have turned out to be bad coaches and players who havent done much at international have turned out to be great coaches
  • Have u seen him play ?? He played in a phase where indian fast bowling lacked knowledge which is why many lost pace n even their natural swing (for a period even nehra did). On that he a glass like body but still he played till 40 n bowled at good pace. Not to forget some very good spells in a short career. Watch his IPL numbers they are damn good. 

dekho dekho sab nehra ke full toss dekho

as a bowler , he was the only guy who could bowl at 142 K even when he said he was not fully fit. 

his bowling rhythm was better than ZAK.

he always maintained line n length which beat all batsman. i have not noticed nehra getting a beating , he always had great control over his angles.

we had rp singh , zak and others who were good too but this guy though had fitness issue's , he was still fast and had the control of a BHUVI.........

I am sure he is SPECIAL and thats what he seems to be proving a GUJRAT coach, he got all his pacers to do his best and always attack the batsman. even Varun aroon was improving under him.