Lal Singh Chaddha trailer. Ur views?

maniac

1 minute ago, randomGuy said:

LSC obviously 90% people posting here won't be spending money on it as they support the boycott, so what were you expecting? PK yes, I have seen. Someone can call it mocking, someone would say being critical of Hinduism. To me it was mocking. In Deewar movie i didn't find anything wrong. BTW Do you have disagreement with what i wrote in last post?

So why did you not boycott Hirani next film? 

In Deewar, you didn’t see anything wrong but saw a wrong in a film that you did not even see! (Easily manipulated by social media!)

4 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

"intolerance of Islamists is one of biggest issues facing this world...

Unrelated. Is the film on Islam?

5 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

I am not telling that he should mock Islam but before being critical of/mocking Hinduism or other religions he should be critical of his own religion because his religion needs reform on a whole new level in comparison to other religions but obviously he doesn't have the courage to do so."

What did he mock? … Why not follow your own advise before terming another religion as “one of the biggest issues facing the world”?

29 minutes ago, zen said:

So why did you not boycott Hirani next film? 

In Deewar, you didn’t see anything wrong but saw a wrong in a film that you did not even see! (Easily manipulated by social media!)

Unrelated. Is the film on Islam?

What did he mock? … Why not follow your own advise before terming another religion as “one of the biggest issues facing the 

Bruh...what are you saying? 

Please wait for 2 days after watching  LSC. Mental abilities do take time to recover.

there is just one visesh samurai that is causing all the terrorism in the world. And it is an issue. 

And Raj Kumar hirani is a aulaad of this world's worst traitors. If one can trace his ancestry, there will be roots of mir Jafar and Jay Chand.

When your ancestors were raped(he is a sindhi) and massacred by a visesh samudaai any self respecting man with even 0.1mg of manliness will turn kattar Hindu.

But this SOB is a model dhimmi making **** secular films.  

17 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

Please wait for 2 days after watching  LSC. Mental abilities do take time to recover.

there is just one visesh samurai that is causing all the terrorism in the world. And it is an issue.

I have not watched the film. I avoid watching new Indian films in cinemas (unless I am dragged but ppl don’t do that anymore since my comments during the film make them feel as if they wasted their time. PS last Indian film that I was dragged into was Sooriyavanshi). I only watch them once (expect films from the Golden Age whose fan I am) in a while if I happen to come across them (esp. the hyped ones) on one of the streaming channels. 

Let’s stick to the film! 

Edited by zen

19 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

And Raj Kumar hirani is a aulaad of this world's worst traitors. If one can trace his ancestry, there will be roots of mir Jafar and Jay Chand.

When your ancestors were raped(he is a sindhi) and massacred by a visesh samudaai any self respecting man with even 0.1mg of manliness will turn kattar Hindu.

But this SOB is a model dhimmi making **** secular films.  

Agree on everything but perhaps u should check out Jaychandra real history.  He is not a Traitor.  It's a commie Marxist agenda to paint him as traitor & defame Rajputs.  He gave Ghori one helluva fight & almost defeated him if not for bad luck. 

1 hour ago, zen said:

Do Hirani and Vidoo Chopra (the producers), who also wrote and/or directed the film (assuming you are talking about PK), get a clean chit while the actor gets mobbed? :lol: 

Have you seen the film? If so, what has he mocked? (in Deewar, AB is constantly showers hatred on Hindu gods until his end. I tend to skip those parts in Deewar).

Both of them are bastards.. so is Atul Kulkarni who is the writer of LSC.

The difference now is the janta has woken up from their slumber and will not economically support these aholes who makes films to run their anti hindu/pro pak appeasement propaganda. We are asking to stop one sided criticism and mockery of hindu dharma.. if you want to do that then do the same with Islam or militant Sikhism in equal manner.. lets see how many people will survive if that happens.

4 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Have u watched Kevin Spacey's LA confidential (1997)? one of my favorite movies in the 90's.   This looks good too. 

Yes ... usually, i would have watched many of the known films from across the globe (not just Hollywood). 

1 hour ago, kepler37b said:

I knew it! Always suspected that the Japanese were the cause of all the ills plaguing the universe.

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

One review is enough to tell how the movie is. That too from @Mariyam who likes most of Bollywood movies has trashed the movie. Go figure!

The movie is a drag. From a purely entertainment perspective it is very dull.

That said, I don't think that the movie has unfairly targetted Hinduism or India.

That's just Twitter rumour mongering and fancy editing at play.

Nor do I think that Aamir Khan is an Islamist or a Chinese spy. The worst that I will accuse him of is remaking an already boring story into a longer and more boring Indianized version. He should stop this entire "intellectual" cinema stuff.

Also this ( or any Indian) movie doesn't release in Pakistan since 2019. 

On the other hand Dangal was to be screened in Pakistan ( in select theatres) and the Pakistani censor board wanted to blur the Indian flag, but AK refused to make any such changes. 

These 'anti national' allegations are just Twitter concoctions.

13 hours ago, Prakat said:

I thought the movie was called Boycott Lal Singh Chaddha? :confused:

Calling for boycott of a Bollywood movie in this day and age is a bit like betting on a horse to lose.

Movies made in the South have enamoured the traditional captive audience in Bollywood's catchment areas with the quality of their content. Engaging stories, production values, modern narrative styles and excellent technical skills (Camerawork, VFX, BGM + mixing, editing...) They've lapped Bollywood filmmakers in all these and more.

If Bollywood ever wakes up, the first sign will be when it uses its trump card.

The one thing that draws people to Bollywood movies in general as well as for each particular movie that has succeeded since Raja Harishchandra is good music.

All of Amir's hit movies are as famed and remembered as the hit song(s) in it. Ghajini is an outlier i guess.

If there's anything that any of the Bollywood families know it is this. The Kapoors, the Chopras, the Bhatts, the Khans, the Barjatyas, the Mukherjees and the Hussains owe their success and their legacies to good music. And there is a drought of good music nowadays. I suppose it seems natural that the phase of remixed old hit songs of the past decade and a half is followed by a drought that has failed to bloom even one chart-topping, foot-tapping, play on repeat so much it f!ucks your algorithm up, good fuc=king song.

Genuinely good music comes from the soul and it seems Bollywood is having trouble finding some at the moment. And unless they hurry there is definitely a South movie in the future that will deliver and that will be that.

That's an interesting take.

Which is the last movie that had a good run at the B.O solely because of its Music? Aashiqui 2?

Nothing else comes to mind.

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

The terrorist friend says pooja paath. Our guy says mazhab (religion) as a broader term which includes all religions cause malaria. In essence, all should get offended  . Rab means god. The two words  are religion agnostic

Rabb definitely has Islamic origins. It is from the Holy Quran.

Haven't you come across the phrase Ameen ya rabbul aalameen?

Over centuries its usage has seeped into various languages and across religions in the subcontinent. 

36 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Rabb definitely has Islamic origins. It is from the Holy Quran.

Haven't you come across the phrase Ameen ya rabbul aalameen?

Over centuries its usage has seeped into various languages and across religions in the subcontinent. 

We are not talking about etymology of words. In Hindustani (As Nehru called the National language of India and as is for Bollywood) , Rabb is in daily usage of Indians, esp in Punjabi as God.

Rabb ne banadi Jodi teri Rabb ne is a famous song in Suhaag where AB is dancing in a pangda attire.

Same with Mahzab and Inshallah are appropriated into Hindustani

7 hours ago, Mariyam said:

That's an interesting take.

Which is the last movie that had a good run at the B.O solely because of its Music? Aashiqui 2?

Nothing else comes to mind.

You've actually added to my initial point! The movies that are developed around an entire album of songs (Don 2, Aashiqui 2 etc...) is a uniquely Bollywood anomaly which only illustrates the importance of music in films - the songs were so good on their own that producers concocted entire films out of thin air to act as vehicles for the music!

My position is that every hit Bollywood movie has at least one hit song in it. And without at least one hit song the chances of a movie becoming a hit is handicapped.

Just did a random search for movie bookings in Karachi

https://bookitnow.pk/movies

Laal Singh Chaddha isn't playing anywhere. Neither is it mentioned in the "coming soon" list. 

So much for Aamir Khan releasing this in Pakistan. The modus operandi is to make up rumours to target a movie because a "Khan" is associated with it. And then pick up random (and often edited) sound bytes to portray him/her as an anti national.