Singer KK passes away

I6MTW

1 minute ago, I6MTW said:

This makes sense. But would all this trigger a heart attack in an relatively young, healthy and fit individual? All of what you said would be there in most places of developing countries, but if it were that easy, a lot more would be collapsing right?? 

Your theory might be valid for older folks though, just wondering if it would trigger for younger people.

Nobody knows the underlying conditions of anybody. We don’t know if he used to do any material abuse or not. Every 6 monthly check of your cholesterol level is a must for over 40s. In India it’s been done now but whether he was medically fit we don’t know. 

Police has registered “unnatural death”. You don’t know about underworld extortionists angle. Whether a genuine investigation be done in that hellhole state, I don’t know. We will have to wait for further reports.

Reports are that this event was organised by TMC Youth wing in their shitty venue. Over 7000 people were crammed in a hall capacity of 2500. Fire extinguishers were used to manage crowd. Absolute hellhole. KKs fate was sealed the moment he agreed for this show.

39 minutes ago, asterix said:

Nobody knows the underlying conditions of anybody. We don’t know if he used to do any material abuse or not. Every 6 monthly check of your cholesterol level is a must for over 40s. In India it’s been done now but whether he was medically fit we don’t know. 

Police has registered “unnatural death”. You don’t know about underworld extortionists angle. Whether a genuine investigation be done in that hellhole state, I don’t know. We will have to wait for further reports.

Yea I read an article where he said he was actively fit, and lived a normal life and diet. But, any underlying conditions can develop over short periods of time, so frequent health check ups are needed at any age. Even in my age, I'm in my 20s, I get health check ups done, twice a year. 

7 hours ago, asterix said:

Reports are that this event was organised by TMC Youth wing in their shitty venue. Over 7000 people were crammed in a hall capacity of 2500. Fire extinguishers were used to manage crowd. Absolute hellhole. KKs fate was sealed the moment he agreed for this show.

Sums up contemporary India and it's  citizens

Greedy, lazy, disorganized and power hungry .All at once. 

Sorry for the rant.  I see this incompetence in every walk of life. 

Edited by kepler37b

21 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Yes Arijit doesn't even belongs in that same league.  KK's range,  high notes & bridges are unmatched.

KK will forever live in our hearts man.  Childhood nostalgia.   

Not a thread to compare, but Arijit it s a superior classical trained and has more repertoire To compare. KK is naturally talented like Kishore da

Correction: the Fire Extinguishers were used by the idiots in the crowd to impress their bong leftist girlfriends. The idiots don’t know Fire Extinguishers increase Co2  in the atmosphere.

No amount of Didi doing gun salute will wash away this murder. 

AFB5CBDD-7D77-40C5-A773-F59307B86573.png

Edited by asterix

RIP. One of those guys you know the name and you know most of his hits but never really knew he was the guy who sang it. That’s a true versatile  artist :hatsoff:

Have a feeling he will be celebrated a lot more now while it’s an unfortunate circumstance, happy for his legacy. Not just Hindi hits even some of this Telugu songs were chartbusters and considered classic hits now.

6 hours ago, maniac said:

RIP. One of those guys you know the name and you know most of his hits but never really knew he was the guy who sang it. That’s a true versatile  artist :hatsoff:

Have a feeling he will be celebrated a lot more now while it’s an unfortunate circumstance, happy for his legacy. Not just Hindi hits even some of this Telugu songs were chartbusters and considered classic hits now.

Absolutely. His songs were a rage in Telugu and Tamil.. still remember Pataku Pranam and Sona Re from that Venkatesh movie from college days.. such a pure voice

Incidentally, his first movie song was from Minsara Kanavu (dubbed in Hindi as Sapnay) in 1997.. Strawberry Kanne. Such a rage that song was.. and then he went on to sing so many songs for Harris and Vidyasagar... 

Appadi Podu from Ghilli

Randaka Randaka from Anniyan

Such massive hits, but he went relatively unrecognized in the South although his songs are celebrated even today.

https://youtu.be/QSHH878uoII

Edited by bowl_out

12 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Absolutely. His songs were a rage in Telugu and Tamil.. still remember Pataku Pranam and Sona Re from that Venkatesh movie from college days.. such a pure voice

Incidentally, his first movie song was from Minsara Kanavu (dubbed in Hindi as Sapnay) in 1997.. Strawberry Kanne. Such a rage that song was.. and then he went on to sing so many songs for Harris and Vidyasagar... 

Appadi Podu from Ghilli

Randaka Randaka from Anniyan

Such massive hits, but he went relatively unrecognized in the South although his songs are celebrated even today.

No , he sang the opening line of “chod aaye hum woh galiyaan” from Maachis in 1996 before Sapnay or Minsara Kanavu. Recognize his voice in the lines , “Dil dard ka tukda hain, patthar ki gali si hain”, first heard him here in this song. He sang a lot of jingles before he got his first break, usual for some artist without a family connection in the  Indian Film industry .

Edited by coffee_rules

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

No , he sang the opening line of “chod aaye hum woh galiyaan” from Maachis in 1996 before Sapnay or Minsara Kanavu. Recognize his voice in the lines , “Dil dard ka tukda hain, patthar ki gali si hain”, first heard him here in this song. He sang a lot of jingles before he got his first break, usual for some artist without a family connection in the  Indian Film industry .

Good to know.. People recognize him from Tadap Tadap. He has sung well before that as well