Kashmir Valley 16 targeted killings so far this year in Kashmir Valley

Singh bling

33 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

How about both?  Isn't that was happening in UPA 1 and UPA 2?  At least civilians weren't dying.  I will take that anyday. 

Anti terror operations have been going on since 90's...  So Nothing new to see what BJP is doing.  Ulta Congress govt.  Has been previously charged with going too hard several times.   Media blackout obviously helped them.  This is how u maintain peace with a iron fist. 

But stone pelting was rife and the state was in constant chaos - it was a fertile breeding ground for jihadis and launches on the army causing frequent terrorist attacks around India. 

There was 0 development in the state - esp on the Ladakh side which is now the complete opposite. 

Sorry but I like living in an India where I don't worry about a terrorist attack in my city. 

Edited by bharathh

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

How about both?  Isn't that was happening in UPA 1 and UPA 2?  At least civilians weren't dying.  I will take that anyday. 

Anti terror operations have been going on since 90's...  So Nothing new to see what BJP is doing.  Ulta Congress govt.  Has been previously charged with going too hard several times.   Media blackout obviously helped them.  This is how u maintain peace with an iron fist. 

Oh You were not privy to MSM stories on stone pelters being made blind kids by rubber pellets that army was using to control mobs. We were giving awards and accolades and protection money to Yasmin Malik and other separatists of Hurriyat to not do target killings of Hindus. You must be a card-carrying Congress member to defend UPA handling of K a better solution. BJP is not ideal, but we don’t see interviews of Hurriyat leaders in our media. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Okay so u are choosing to ignore the part Where he said he met with KP delegation & blasted the moron LG who is not giving them salaries? /as they had to flee coz of target killing. 

Rahul is not that stupid to say on Indian land that he is not safe....  And Tirangas are normal sight in the valley... And Srinagar of all places which is infinitely safer than say Shopian or Pulwama or South Kashmir. 

Wo konsa Gaaun bastion ma jaa raha hai...  Where the actual sh** is. 

He should have taken the KP cause and blasted the BJP LG in the parliament instead of in speeches. Instead he went behind Adani. We need a competent opposition to show they are a better alternative to BJP. Instead they are happy winning small battles and calling names like Madani/Chowkidaar. They can’t beat Modi on corruption. Unki chavi nahi milti usse, logon ki man mein. 

52 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He should have taken the KP cause and blasted the BJP LG in the parliament instead of in speeches. Instead he went behind Adani. We need a competent opposition to show they are a better alternative to BJP. Instead they are happy winning small battles and calling names like Madani/Chowkidaar. They can’t beat Modi on corruption. Unki chavi nahi milti usse, logon ki man mein. 

Indeed he should have raised that issue when PM said stuff about BJY. 

But his stupid liberal bozos must have advised him to go with Adani.  He wasted a free hit ball & got run out instead. 

59 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Oh You were not privy to MSM stories on stone pelters being made blind kids by rubber pellets that army was using to control mobs. We were giving awards and accolades and protection money to Yasmin Malik and other separatists of Hurriyat to not do target killings of Hindus. You must be a card-carrying Congress member to defend UPA handling of K a better solution. BJP is not ideal, but we don’t see interviews of Hurriyat leaders in our media. 

Hmm...  No I am pointing out actual actions on ground.  When u are doing hardcore stuff PR maintainence is crucial.  BJP neither does action & forget about negative PR...  India gets blasted in foreign media for no reason 

Human rights folks made a long list of actions commited by UPA in JK...  BJP doesn't holds a candle to that stuff. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/india0906web.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjy4qShpLj9AhXccGwGHZRlDDwQFnoECCkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0jwLw5gNv1qLT8cJH5y4pD

Add to that GD Bakshi's reign in Kishtwar Doda is legendary as well...  Why do u think that guy blasts our phattus on TV when a terror attack happens? 

He give real time example about how they used to deal with that stuff... 

How Bofors used to rain down on LoC...  Anti Terror operations used to absolute mayhem. 

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

But stone pelting was rife and the state was in constant chaos - it was a fertile breeding ground for jihadis and launches on the army causing frequent terrorist attacks around India. 

There was 0 development in the state - esp on the Ladakh side which is now the complete opposite. 

Sorry but I like living in an India where I don't worry about a terrorist attack in my city. 

O bhai mere after 2008 Mumbai terror attack...  US pressure on Pak meant that Pakistan won't try this stuff on that scale again.  Hafiz Saeed the bsdiwala has said that himself.  

What makes u think that they can attack heavily fortified Army camps in Kashmir but not cities?  Also can attack Pathankot air force base of all places.

Our cities are safe due to Foreign pressure on Paxtan...  Proxy war is near impossible to stop otherwise...  

Jammu Kashmir isn't that lucky....  Pakistan fir a reason calls it Mujahideen movement...  So that it remains a domestic insurgency & they keep funding & aiding it. 

The amount of fanboyism among BJP fans is surely amusing....  That too for a man like Modi saheb. 

I have seen Hardcore right wingers calling him all sorts of things due to his ultra passive policies.

Surely one would want change.  At least a different leader.   The amount of lengths they go to defend him.  Even when he is wrong lmao. 

10 years should be max one should be allowed anyway. 

MMS 10 years + Modi 10 years...  My goodness.  Even Gandhiji would be proud of this much Ahmisa & Vishwaguru & Vasudev Kutumbukum. 

Desh ka DNA badal diya dono gormints ne. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

The amount of fanboyism among BJP fans is surely amusing....  That too for a man like Modi saheb. 

I have seen Hardcore right wingers calling him all sorts of things due to his ultra passive policies.

Surely one would want change.  At least a different leader.   The amount of lengths they go to defend him.  Even when he is wrong lmao. 

MMS 10 years + Modi 10 years...  My goodness.  Even Gandhiji would be proud of this much Ahmisa & Vishwaguru & Vasudev Kutumbukum. 

What are you new to this place ? :lol:

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

And who are you a fan of? Who's done better so far according to you? 

6 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

See, 

Drawing equivalence of todays Constitutionally Secular J&K with Constitutionally Islamic Fundamentalist J&K of article 370 era and security situation of two eras is nothing but denying policy based genocide and exodus of Kashmiri Hindus un Kashmiri System and Consstituion under article 370.

Criticize failing of current gvmnt on honest , policy based, or administrative based or practical grounds, No need to whitewash wrongs of Congress rule just for sake of criticizing Gvmnt. Because as soon as u compare it with Congress rule, You  loose the seriousness of your allegation and it falss in similar category like people arguing that Modi took kickback in Rafale or Adani pays Modi

PS: Above is just a observation to make ur posts more impctfull when raising a issue

Edited by mishra

8 hours ago, mishra said:

See, 

Drawing equivalence of todays Constitutionally Secular J&K with Constitutionally Islamic Fundamentalist J&K of article 370 era and security situation of two eras is nothing but denying policy based genocide and exodus of Kashmiri Hindus un Kashmiri System and Consstituion under article 370.

Criticize failing of current gvmnt on honest , policy based, or administrative based or practical grounds, No need to whitewash wrongs of Congress rule just for sake of criticizing Gvmnt. Because as soon as u compare it with Congress rule, You  loose the seriousness of your allegation and it falss in similar category like people arguing that Modi took kickback in Rafale or Adani pays Modi

PS: Above is just a observation to make ur posts more impctfull when raising a issue

Lol no offense but JK used to run on Ranbir Penal code (RPC)  based on named on Maharaja Ranbir Singh...  Issued way back in 1932.

There is nothing Islamic about that.  

Only thing Islamic was BJP's power hungry move to make coalition with PDP &,  making Mehbooba Mufti of all people as CM. 

I still remember those deals &, PC's of Kadi Ninda & she used to do. 

Man come on no one is buying that bullshi* anymore. 

People are dying based on their religion. 

90's were dreadful but current scenario is nothing less than that.  And lying in the parliament won't change. 

People would absolutely desire safety during 2005-2016...  Ever since BJP formed govt..  With PDP this new rise in militancy started & we are seeing the result. 

Rahul should have raised KP/ KH issue when PM was lying in Parliament about JK.  This was a blunder of epic proportions from Congress. 

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lol no offense but JK used to run on Ranbir Penal code (RPC)  based on named on Maharaja Ranbir Singh...  Issued way back in 1932.

There is nothing Islamic about that.  

Only thing Islamic was BJP's power hungry move to make coalition with PDP &,  making Mehbooba Mufti of all people as CM. 

I still remember those deals &, PC's of Kadi Ninda & she used to do. 

Man come on no one is buying that bullshi* anymore. 

People are dying based on their religion. 

90's were dreadful but current scenario is nothing less than that.  And lying in the parliament won't change. 

People would absolutely desire safety during 2005-2016...  Ever since BJP formed govt..  With PDP this new rise in militancy started & we are seeing the result. 

Rahul should have raised KP/ KH issue when PM was lying in Parliament about JK.  This was a blunder of epic proportions from Congress. 

More fakery from Let me tell you a simple modus operandi in article 370 which was happening every day under so called Bull Shyte System you have been defending so far.

A Islamic Terrorist kills a Hindu.

Terrorist then is hailed by some locals and govmnt officials as Hero fighting for freedom of Kashmir

State Police is either scared or directed to not arrest that terrorist

Military Tries to arrest the terrorist, Local kids for whom school is closed when arrest is attempted are sent to site for stone pelting making videos , uploadading on social media.

Somehow Our military arrests that terrorist fighting against the odds, They are unable to shoot dead the terroris because people are making videos. So Terrorist is caught alive.

Terrorist is now handed over to Kashmir State as part of protocol. Terrorist is treated in Hospital.

State Prosecutors are now supposed tpo prosecute the terrorist as per protocol.

Now, State Police makes a botched up case under direction of State CMs, State Prosecutor(Lawyer) intenally makes botched up arguement in court.

Judge is not happy. Media is not happy, Victims family comes to know, tries to raise their voice or give some evidence in Court.

Lawyers in Session Court?high Court  do not allow victims family enter the premises of Court. They publicaly create a atmosphere for victims family where they are scared of life.

Victims family is silenced.

Session Judge can not sentence the Terrorist due to lack of evidence.

If case is in High Court some brave judge allthough he can not sence the terrorist and releases him, he ends up making a remark

Terrorist walks free.

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/who-is-bitta-karate-butcher-of-kashmiri-pandits-565670.html

While dictating the verdict, the TADA court judge said that the court was aware of the fact that the allegations against the accused are serious in nature but said that the prosecution had shown total disinterest in arguing the case.

Now regarding this BJP supporting PDP CM Mufti allegation. No, Not a single journalist ever reported this. But there is this gentleman called Dr Vikas Divya Kirti. its nearly 4 hour long lecture. He doesnt directly says it. But he means it. As per him, BJP supporting Mehbooba Mufti to become CM was very first step and a must step in process of removal of article 370. Hear it all if honesty want to make a arguement. (I have seen this video twice to understand the conundrum he tries to explain in simple terms but still feel i need to understand better)

PS: If you listen to all of above videos, You will find that When Modi was re elected, There was only a very small window where Article 370 could have been removed Constitutionally and legally. You can do a googling of those dates and you will find that there were medi reports about NC, and PDP both coming together and attempting to dissolve state Assembley because they probably became suspicious (but still unsure  at the time:phew:)  what BJP has done to Kashmir's Constitutional status and suddenly ground is prepared to to remove article 370 (But it ended up like Ab pachhtaye hot kyaa jab Chidiya Chug gaye khet). BJP Supporting PDP to form Government (and take out NC and Congress out of equation) and then withdrawing Support , and then reccomending President rule, and then again recommending president rule is nothing but one of the biggest Chanakya move (Second to Muki Bahini by Indira Ji and Kao Boys) in history of modern India.

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

More fakery from Let me tell you a simple modus operandi in article 370 which was happening every day under so called Bull Shyte System you have been defending so far.

A Islamic Terrorist kills a Hindu.

Terrorist then is hailed by some locals and govmnt officials as Hero fighting for freedom of Kashmir

State Police is either scared or directed to not arrest that terrorist

Military Tries to arrest the terrorist, Local kids for whom school is closed when arrest is attempted are sent to site for stone pelting making videos , uploadading on social media.

Somehow Our military arrests that terrorist fighting against the odds, They are unable to shoot dead the terroris because people are making videos. So Terrorist is caught alive.

Terrorist is now handed over to Kashmir State as part of protocol. Terrorist is treated in Hospital.

State Prosecutors are now supposed tpo prosecute the terrorist as per protocol.

Now, State Police makes a botched up case under direction of State CMs, State Prosecutor(Lawyer) intenally makes botched up arguement in court.

Judge is not happy. Media is not happy, Victims family comes to know, tries to raise their voice or give some evidence in Court.

Lawyers in Session Court?high Court  do not allow victims family enter the premises of Court. They publicaly create a atmosphere for victims family where they are scared of life.

Victims family is silenced.

Session Judge can not sentence the Terrorist due to lack of evidence.

If case is in High Court some brave judge allthough he can not sence the terrorist and releases him, he ends up making a remark

Terrorist walks free.

Now regarding this BJP supporting PDP CM Mufti allegation. No, Not a single journalist ever reported this. But there is this gentleman called Dr Vikas Divya Kirti. its nearly 4 hour long lecture. He doesnt directly says it. But he means it. As per him, BJP supporting Mehbooba Mufti to become CM was very first step and a must step in process of removal of article 370. Hear it all if honesty want to make a arguement. (I have seen this video twice to understand the conundrum he tries to explain in simple terms but still feel i need to understand better)

PS: If you listen to all of above videos, You will find that When Modi was re elected, There was only a very small window where Article 370 could have been removed Constitutionally and legally. You can do a googling of those dates and you will find that there were medi reports about NC, and PDP both coming together and attempting to dissolve state Assembley because they probably became suspicious (but still unsure  at the time:phew:)  what BJP has done to Kashmir's Constitutional status and suddenly ground is prepared to to remove article 370 (But it ended up like Ab pachhtaye hot kyaa jab Chidiya Chug gaye khet). BJP Supporting PDP to form Government (and take out NC and Congress out of equation) and then withdrawing Support , and then reccomending President rule, and then again recommending president rule is nothing but one of the biggest Chanakya move (Second to Muki Bahini by Indira Ji and Kao Boys) in history of modern India.

Whole point of the story is for what Art 370 was removed hasn't been neither implemented nor anything has been done to change all this. 

All this chest thumping is on paper only when ground reality is different. 

Local BJP leaders are bheegi billis...  For a reason. 

Now what BJP has done is make Local Hindus angry as well & now they are delaying elections. 

Lol at NC taken out if the equation...  NC is winning Kashmir easily.  There is no threat to them. 

The one among Cong and BJP who will win Jammu will likely form Govt.  With NC. 

That's the poltical equation in JK. 

And NC is fundamentally 10 times better than PDP.

Its amusing all u have is Art 370 removal which happened almost 4 years ago..  Till then no investment,  no colonies,  no industries,  no Jobs,  Excess rise in terrorism,  Targeted Hindu killings which that moron LG says has nothing to do with Religion. 

Ulta Congress who was blasters by Human rights commissions for cleaning house in Kashmir with ultra aggressive policies...  Look at the above report in the thread for reference.   BJP can't muster enough courage to do all that in their lifetime. 

Congress policies wrt national security >>> BJP.  It's heavenly mandated fact. 

So many wars & daring operations have proven that fact. 

BJP in Kargil ordered Forces not to cross LoC...  Imagine these phattus back in 1965 when we invaded Punjab or Operation Meghdoot. 

These guys ulta vacated Peaks on South Pangong which our daring soldiers occupied  & formed buffer zones instead lmao.  And losing Depsang plains. 

Once Modi is gone these details will come out.  And some next BJP PM might be the one who had to take the fall for that. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

That video which I posted, trust me, its worth spending time on listening. He educates us and not makes political statement. For once I give benefit of doubt to Rajivji to not remove article 370 but some people like me do not have fish memory that and hasnt forgotten the basic Fact that Congress faught tooth and nails against Article 370 removal and statement from people like Sibbal and Singhavi.

I believe elections will happen after next general elections.

Surprised how anyone can downplay the removal of article 370/35A... This should have been done long back , Congress was opposed to the removal, bjp removed it. It required big majority in parliament as it was a constitutional amendment. other points may be debatable and criticism of bjp may be valid but removal of article 370 is a game changer in long term, bjp deserves all the credit....