Who is your favorite fictional villain character from Hollywood movies?

maniac

Not a fictional character, but Amon the camp commander from Schindler's List is the evil most and scary character that I've come across in a movie.

And the actor portraying that role has done an excellent job. A right mix of a bored paper pusher working to advance his own career and a sadistic racist.

58 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Not a fictional character, but Amon the camp commander from Schindler's List is the evil most and scary character that I've come across in a movie.

And the actor portraying that role has done an excellent job. A right mix of a bored paper pusher working to advance his own career and a sadistic racist.

I agree that was an evil and scary character … But why would the evil (or contemptible) most villain be the favorite? Favorite is usually a character that makes the film enjoyable (and rewatchable) :dontknow:

There is a film called Fifty Fifty. In that Om Shivpuri changes kids at birth so his son (Ranjeet) gets to be the boss, and boss’ son (Rajesh Khanna) gets to be whatever. The way that character treated his wife and the son who is not really his son used to scare me as a kid. Om Shivpuri also had a hump. 

Talking about a villain changing  kids, Jeevan does that in Dharamveer too. Again Ranjeet changed with Jeetendra. But Jeevan’s wife changes them again to foil Jeevan’s plan.  Jeevan raises Ranjeet thinking Ranjeet is not his son, even calling him “Ghade ke Bacchae” while doing everything to please Jeetendra. 

B/w the two, Jeevan’s performance is my favorite (for some reason, Jeevan used to be among my favorite villains as a kid. Jeevan in a film (usually made a fool by the lead actor), automatically made the film better for me). While Om Shivpuri’s portrayal was more intense, which I would rate as a relatively better (esp. menacing for a kid) performance. 

Apart from Jeevan, another favorite actor in a negative role used to be Ajit for his dialogues & style (many times like a big Bond villain)

Mona, Sona, … … Lilly, don’t be silly!

The lead actor used the get all worked up and shout at Ajit, who would cooly reply in his unique style - “Baadi baadi baatain karni humaye bhi bahaut aati hai”

Edited by zen