Bandon mein tha dum official trailer.

50 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

There is so much depth of talent in India, it has become ridiculously unfair to the youngsters when older players stick around for >10 years.  This series was evidence of that - guys like Gill, Sundar and Natarajan stood little chance of being selected except that some of the older players were out. 

yes, huge depth and yet we keep producing middling results because of the continued selection of underperforming seniors.

2 hours ago, Vijy said:

yes, huge depth and yet we keep producing middling results because of the continued selection of underperforming seniors.

Don't worry bhai. Guaranteed we will pick some lousy players again over deserving ones. 

I predict kohli rohit all will play t20 

We won't pick umran. We will drop prasidh too. 

I feel bbuvi will make it again. 

11 hours ago, Jay said:

Don't worry bhai. Guaranteed we will pick some lousy players again over deserving ones. 

I predict kohli rohit all will play t20 

We won't pick umran. We will drop prasidh too. 

I feel bbuvi will make it again. 

yes, bhuvi will be there, KL, Rohit, Kohli, everyone will be there. perhaps even dhoni

2 hours ago, Vijy said:

yes, bhuvi will be there, KL, Rohit, Kohli, everyone will be there. perhaps even dhoni

Mentor quota.

This will be the team that gets ko'd

Kohli.  Lol

Kela. Lol.  Lol

Rohitaa

Lol what a. Trio. 

Sky injured so it will be pant

Iyer who is bad in this format

Pandyaaa

Jadeja

Thakur

Bunrah

Chahal

Bhuvi

This is the one bruv. So basically bowling depends on buunrah who does choke at times in kos and pandya who is a fighter. Batting again we will have 2.5 batsmen. Pant who is wild, pandya who is not a main batter and 0.5 in thakur who can hit. 

4 hours ago, Jay said:

Mentor quota.

This will be the team that gets ko'd

Kohli.  Lol

Kela. Lol.  Lol

Rohitaa

Lol what a. Trio. 

Sky injured so it will be pant

Iyer who is bad in this format

Pandyaaa

Jadeja

Thakur

Bunrah

Chahal

Bhuvi

This is the one bruv. So basically bowling depends on buunrah who does choke at times in kos and pandya who is a fighter. Batting again we will have 2.5 batsmen. Pant who is wild, pandya who is not a main batter and 0.5 in thakur who can hit. 

yep, another 1st round exit coming up. I seem to recall you live in Oz. If so, no need to attend the games since the above feckless team will be returning home soon

16 minutes ago, Vijy said:

yep, another 1st round exit coming up. I seem to recall you live in Oz. If so, no need to attend the games since the above feckless team will be returning home soon

Depending on team selection I may attend.

1 hour ago, Vijy said:

you want to see boobi, KL, rohit, kohli, 2 trundlers (harshal and someone else), etc... hats off to you mate

80 dollars for that lol no. 

Maybe just to entertain my daughter I guess. Just take her around the stadium. She is only 4. 

Just now, Jay said:

80 dollars for that lol no. 

Maybe just to entertain my daughter I guess. Just take her around the stadium. She is only 4. 

that's very nice. I hope you both have an enjoyable time. good to introduce the kids to cricket early

Can't wait. Easily Indian cricket's greatest accomplishment, comfortably above other overseas test series triumphs, 1983, 2011, 2001 BG etc. 

GOAT series..D/N blowout, MCG revival against the wind, SCG rearguard defiance and finally breaching the fortress in Gabba with a bunch of rookies and net bowlers, the ebbs and flows of our emotions in those couple of months, pretty sure we will never experience anything close to that as far as Indian cricket is concerned. All our squad members transcended the sport at least for a brief period, doing all this against seemingly impossible odds, :isalute:

Eternally grateful for some of the best memories from the field of sports

Border Gavaskar Trophy 2020-21: An historical win for Indian Cricket Team  by defeating Australia at the Gabba — Here are all the details you need to  know - Cricket Facts

On 6/9/2022 at 12:00 PM, Gollum said:

Can't wait. Easily Indian cricket's greatest accomplishment, comfortably above other overseas test series triumphs, 1983, 2011, 2001 BG etc. 

GOAT series..D/N blowout, MCG revival against the wind, SCG rearguard defiance and finally breaching the fortress in Gabba with a bunch of rookies and net bowlers, the ebbs and flows of our emotions in those couple of months, pretty sure we will never experience anything close to that as far as Indian cricket is concerned. All our squad members transcended the sport at least for a brief period, doing all this against seemingly impossible odds, :isalute:

Eternally grateful for some of the best memories from the field of sports

Border Gavaskar Trophy 2020-21: An historical win for Indian Cricket Team  by defeating Australia at the Gabba — Here are all the details you need to  know - Cricket Facts

Certainly the greatest Test win I have seen across nations; hard to compare with '83 because of its broader impact - kickstarting ODI cricket in Ind, bringing more players into the game, etc.