BJP suspends Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal

coffee_rules

8 minutes ago, someone said:

Typically Hindu post. Always looking for somebody else to do the work and actions, never themselves. VHP % Bajrang Dal cannot do all.

The rioters are your common Muslims, the every-day people. Thus, it is about the average Hindu to battle it out on their own every single day. Just voting on the election day, will not mean the end of duty.

Ignorant post...  Once GOI decides to take action on mullas & trouble makers the coordination will end.  And rats will go back to their holes.  This kinda action though requires balls & appeasement would have to be curbed.  You can't control 20-25 cr Muslims that's a fact but coordination can be broken through swift measures.  BJP did that precisely with Hindus with VHP & Bajrang Dal...  People used to come out & follow these guys.  Now the coordination is gone. 

9 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Then ask them for a deal.Give them sharia for blasphemy in exchange for kasi ,mathura .

Why is there a need to deal with citizens of India? They are, aren’t they? People saying such things still believe that India is still a two-nation kitsch. We need to address reparations for historical crimes to reconcile Hindu Majority for India. This is not against modern day Muslims. It is a way to make them feel part of a common civilization going forward. At the same time, when liberals feel India is a modern democracy since 1947, they should not back medieval blasphemy laws that come from desert cultures , even 295a , which is nothing but a blasphemy law. 

2 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Muslims don't want to associate with Hindus. India is not a single nation but a multitude of nations,the sooner you accept it the better. You can't force them to accept Hindu ancestry as everybody including liberals and other minorities will oppose it and stand by them and try to subvert you as they themselves will feel threatened.

Without blasphemy laws you will face problems, they are essential to keep peace in society if there is a sizable Muslim population,also it can help to formally control the anger rather than rioting or street justice.

I have no issues if people mock Hinduism or sikh or Christianity,so we don't need such laws for them .

If Indonesian Muslims can be proud of Hindu ancestry, why can’t Indian Muslims follow that model? Liberals and politicians  gaye bhaad mein. 

Edited by coffee_rules

8 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

I doubt they take pride in Hindu ancestry ,they probably see it as part of their folklore,a bit like Pakistani or bangladeshis have Hindu origin name or titles but look at it differently .You can ask them, they will be able to explain it better.It's a bit like I am an anglesized atheist but I don't give a * about either.

No I have met an Indonesian Muslim personnel in a cruise. who said his paternal grandfather is a Muslim, while his father married a Balinese Hindu and family is Hindu.?He said there is a lot of religious fluidity in families, just like in Caribbean families. 

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/sukmawati-sukarnoputri-converts-islam-to-hinduism-indonesia-president-1869790-2021-10-27

22 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

China gets a lot of bad wrap ,how about USA claiming Islam is a religion of peace and then waging war against them over the years and killing millions  directly or indirectly through sanctions.

Well what I admire about Chinese is the clarity of thought. Ruthless inhumane but absolutely clear. They don't want any of this non sense in their place. They don't want to discuss. They don't want to argue. They don't want to understand this phenomena. They don't care about reforming it. 

They just straight moved to decision to shut it down. Genius lies in simplicity. Some horrific stories coming out of concentration camp. But if there are better examples of how to normalize the dessert cult, I would like to see such use cases. 

There was a time when we would say that Indian Muslims are different. And I still believe they are. But that delta is diminishing fast. Need strong Muslim moderate reformers. Need to crush mullahs. 

5 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Ignorant post...  Once GOI decides to take action on mullas & trouble makers the coordination will end.  And rats will go back to their holes.  This kinda action though requires balls & appeasement would have to be curbed.  You can't control 20-25 cr Muslims that's a fact but coordination can be broken through swift measures.  BJP did that precisely with Hindus with VHP & Bajrang Dal...  People used to come out & follow these guys.  Now the coordination is gone. 

Another meek post. GOI or the VHP/Bajrang Dal aren't the saviors. These things happened in the past, now and in future. You foolishly only want somebody else to do all the work.

It's up to common Hindus to fight it out each day. Fight doesn't always mean action, it's about standing up for yourselves and being united. For starters, talk more about the Hinduphobia globally.

3 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Muslims don't want to associate with Hindus. India is not a single nation but a multitude of nations,the sooner you accept it the better. You can't force them to accept Hindu ancestry as everybody including liberals and other minorities will oppose it and stand by them and try to subvert you as they themselves will feel threatened.

Without blasphemy laws you will face problems, they are essential to keep peace in society if there is a sizable Muslim population,also it can help to formally control the anger rather than rioting or street justice.

I have no issues if people mock Hinduism or sikh or Christianity,so we don't need such laws for them .

BS. The thing is where is it end? Kashmir happening all over the rest of India? Is that the inevitable? Leave, Convert or Die??? For the lady, she is a marked target forever, thus it is Kashmir for her. So the idea that Kashmir is an isolated incident, or Kashmir is due to Pakistan is living in denial. Common Indians would face the same eventually???

The only solution is deterrence, and that can happen with a stronger and united community,  judiciary, police, and government. Yet, there are traitors among ourselves and the numbers game will make it tougher. The army itself will not be sustainable to handle the pressures in future decades?

Edited by someone

10 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

It's all fecked up.The thing is I dont even understand the logic of Hindus/Indians ,the questions are like why isnt the road clean or the building tall or why cant everyone get along.It's like there is a lack of understanding of how things get done .Some of these news debaters were proposing not to hurt the sentiments of anyone including atheists and theists ,is that even possible? :hysterical: and people just nod along because it sounds nice. 

I guess what I was trying to convey was not to expect much from Muslims and try to pacify them with sharia/hudud etc since you cant crack down on them, so all one can do is to have better understanding and coordination between ourselves and let them be as they are. Why should we have to reform them ,we are not as powerful as the British Empire nor the Muslims like Bengali Hindus of the 1800s and on top of all this there are enough liberals in the establishment who are more than happy to crack down on us .

your idea is to create two nations in India. You can't pacify them, hence give them their toys so we can live peacefully in our gated communities. 

are common Hindus calling him to be burnt alive (sajeev dahan) ? He might have been instigated to say such things as he was upset that a Shivling was found in Gyanvapi mosque , but the opposite for Nupur, you will find common Muslims getting so offended by Nupur that she has to be punished. That's the crux of the issue here.

Isupport him to debate this and we can educate him, but not call for his head to be separated from his body.

Edited by coffee_rules

7 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

There are already more than 2 nations in India,but with Muslims they prefer their religious laws, maybe if it is used then under the influence of their clergy they can respect the law of their religion.Atm they don't respect it and the moment they hear something undesirable they go crazy .The only way to control them now is to use heavy handed means ,which then creates more rage ,hostility and sense of victimhood.

Muslims have no Sharia law outside of Islamic countries. The US has UCC. They are not unhappy here. Muslims have SHARIA already in India and more in the form of Muslim personal laws. 295a is a blasphemy law that the state can imprison a person for hurting religious sentiments. 

They are free to run their places of worship and schools with no Govt intervention.

They get scholarships for higher education, Haj subsidy and even loudspeakers for Azaan that even some Islamic countries have banned.

If Muslims in India choose to become  ex-Muslims, it is officially banned as the Muslim personal laws in India don’t allow Muslim atheists as per Sharia. Hindus and others can choose to be atheists. Ex-Muslims are an underground society.

FGM is legalized by SC in India.

Min age for marriages for girls don’t apply for Muslims.

Property inheritance laws for daughters and daughter-in-laws that apply for non-Muslims as per IPC don’t apply for Muslims.

This is Indian secularism.

More than anything else , Muslims in India need UCC.  You can call me an Islamophobe for this. 

Edited by coffee_rules

7 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

I would say it will be much easier if instead of reforming Muslims ,Hindus convert to Islam ,end result will be the same we can get along ,may be create ummah with the rest of the region.

Are you MKG? This is exactly what he said.