BJP suspends Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal

coffee_rules

12 hours ago, Mariyam said:

The :(( was for your use of 'desert cult'. I'm not the whining type. But YOU using these words to describe what are essentially your countrymen/women got to me.

The whole 'desert cult' , 'peaceful' ,'ROPers' jibe by anyone else I'd laugh off.

Anyways, lets not kid ourselves. The case against the TTT was filed and funded and litigated by tons of Muslims before BJP was a mainstream party. My mother was one of those who worked on the documentation of allied cases: in a class action suit. We are talking about late 80s when Teezab was still running at Sterling.

The Bill that the BJP pushed (to criminalise what is essentially a civil contract) was on the backs of the Supreme Court Ruling.

It is sad for moderate Muslims like you to read such comments, like me reading anything about gobar or gau insults. Since you and @sandeep objected, I refrain from such jibes like peacefuls, Ms, ROPers on ICF. Desert cult jibe is specifically for jihadis who are calling for beheading, is still hard to refrain from. 

Please fight for UCC to bring semblance to ideas of a civilized society, India will come a long way forward with such a polity.

Overall, the country is getting engulfed in jihadist violence. Hope there is a strong reformist movement among Indian monotheisms. If not, I do not see any future for Bharat as a country.

And the icing on the cake is the rapid march of Sikhism towards monotheism :(. 

18 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

Overall, the country is getting engulfed in jihadist violence. Hope there is a strong reformist movement among Indian monotheisms. If not, I do not see any future for Bharat as a country.

And the icing on the cake is the rapid march of Sikhism towards monotheism :(. 

It is inevitable. The demographics is changing and all democracy is ticking clock.

38 minutes ago, ash said:

Lol.  What a joke. And Nupur Sharma is walking freely. All the RW who said she was just saying “facts”, what about now? 

Hats off to BJP govt or whoever is behind this.. 

they played right cards at the right time.. These zoobear and rana just work on putting ghee to fire.. they need to be beaten in their own game.. they need to feel how others go through when they play their dirty games... this is just brilliant.. Zoobear will be let off in a day or two.. but the whole purpose, IN MY OPINION, is to make them feel the heat so they dont pull these type of sheet again and again and trigger the 'M' crowd violent all the time.. 

1 hour ago, ash said:

Lol.  What a joke. And Nupur Sharma is walking freely. All the RW who said she was just saying “facts”, what about now? 

She is hiding fearing her death. She is not walking freely. There are 100s of suparis for her head. Zoobear is happily eating Biryani in his jail cell and laughing at a fearing Nupur, all his doing. 

6 hours ago, ash said:

Two things...

- Ketaki Chitale got arrested not one voice from you

- Let him try his stunts with his own religion.. Will he get away with it ?

9 hours ago, ash said:

He is not arrested for this he is a repeat offender in hurting sentiments and making fun of Hindu gods his twitter feed was full of it but for the Arab backlash because he was the one who made it viral. He is  a repeat offender. BJP govt never cared about his troll posts but when it came to foreign relations it cause big damage hence the arrest

Edited by gattaca

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

He is not arrested for this he is a repeat offender in hurting sentiments and making fun of Hindu gods his twitter feed was full of it but for the Arab backlash because he was the one who made it viral. He is  a repeat offender. BJP govt never cared about his troll posts but when it came to foreign relations it cause big damage hence the arrest

Yes good idea, let’s change the laws to arrest the person who told everyone about the murder, not the one who actually committed it. 

Foreign relations is nonsense, so the citizens of the country are supposed to keep quiet whatever happens because the country’s name will be spoiled?

It is the govts duty to refute the claim, put their side of argument or apologise if any foreign relation issue occurs. Definitely not to arrest the person who raised the issue. 

4 minutes ago, ash said:

Yes good idea, let’s change the laws to arrest the person who told everyone about the murder, not the one who actually committed it. 

Foreign relations is nonsense, so the citizens of the country are supposed to keep quiet whatever happens because the country’s name will be spoiled?

It is the govts duty to refute the claim, put their side of argument or apologise if any foreign relation issue occurs. Definitely not to arrest the person who raised the issue. 

No one is changing the law. The law is there but they choose to implement it now. Foreign relations are Nonsense for you who is just one person but are important for the billions of Indians who are dependent on trade and employment. The good relations helped people who are stuck in Arab countries with bad employers. Govt did refute the claim and even suspended the spokespersons. Why shouldn’t they arrest the person he got this on himself after making so many poor posts many were complaining before as well for his posts.