coffee_rules

BJP suspends Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Horror visuals from Bengal, but they voted for this. Enjoy. 

Nupur will not live for more than 5 years even with state security, will meet the same fate as Kamlesh Tiwari. 

If this happens, the consequences would be far reaching for Muslim community. I can see many of them will be on firing line. 

On 6/13/2022 at 3:18 PM, ravishingravi said:

@Mariyam Sorry for harsh language. But I feel its a ticking time bomb and if we don't address the problem straight, we are heading for trouble. Imagine if we had Sati, Child Marriage and Dowry as a prevalent practice and so called secularist, leftist and Hindutvadis were trying to justify this as important for their feelings and belief system. Triple Talaq was no brainer and it took so called right wing hindutva BJP govt to push it through. Moderates need to take this up. 

The :(( was for your use of 'desert cult'. I'm not the whining type. But YOU using these words to describe what are essentially your countrymen/women got to me.

The whole 'desert cult' , 'peaceful' ,'ROPers' jibe by anyone else I'd laugh off.

Anyways, lets not kid ourselves. The case against the TTT was filed and funded and litigated by tons of Muslims before BJP was a mainstream party. My mother was one of those who worked on the documentation of allied cases: in a class action suit. We are talking about late 80s when Teezab was still running at Sterling.

The Bill that the BJP pushed (to criminalise what is essentially a civil contract) was on the backs of the Supreme Court Ruling.

12 hours ago, Mariyam said:

The :(( was for your use of 'desert cult'. I'm not the whining type. But YOU using these words to describe what are essentially your countrymen/women got to me.

The whole 'desert cult' , 'peaceful' ,'ROPers' jibe by anyone else I'd laugh off.

Anyways, lets not kid ourselves. The case against the TTT was filed and funded and litigated by tons of Muslims before BJP was a mainstream party. My mother was one of those who worked on the documentation of allied cases: in a class action suit. We are talking about late 80s when Teezab was still running at Sterling.

The Bill that the BJP pushed (to criminalise what is essentially a civil contract) was on the backs of the Supreme Court Ruling.

It is sad for moderate Muslims like you to read such comments, like me reading anything about gobar or gau insults. Since you and @sandeep objected, I refrain from such jibes like peacefuls, Ms, ROPers on ICF. Desert cult jibe is specifically for jihadis who are calling for beheading, is still hard to refrain from. 

Please fight for UCC to bring semblance to ideas of a civilized society, India will come a long way forward with such a polity.

Overall, the country is getting engulfed in jihadist violence. Hope there is a strong reformist movement among Indian monotheisms. If not, I do not see any future for Bharat as a country.

And the icing on the cake is the rapid march of Sikhism towards monotheism :(. 

18 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

Overall, the country is getting engulfed in jihadist violence. Hope there is a strong reformist movement among Indian monotheisms. If not, I do not see any future for Bharat as a country.

And the icing on the cake is the rapid march of Sikhism towards monotheism :(. 

It is inevitable. The demographics is changing and all democracy is ticking clock.