BJP suspends Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal

coffee_rules

8 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Govt did refute the claim and even suspended the spokespersons

They did not refute, just apologised. So what is the need to arrest the person who raised the issue? No one is supposed to say anything that is happening in the country eh?

Edited by ash

23 minutes ago, ash said:

They did not refute, just apologised. So what is the need to arrest the person who raised the issue? No one is supposed to say anything that is happening in the country eh?

They clearly said this is not the view of our party. This was debate if you didn’t hear you have to go watch. The SP person did say bad words about shivling and nupur said that he married a 8 year.  It was religious debate and both sides did it. Why is only one person bad here ? It was more sensationalism than anything. Where were all the people who were on roads and burning effigies of SP leader ? Shall we sensationalize every media debate in India now lol ? Again being in south and being non Hindu you can’t be empathetic to the crimes committed by the Mughal , afghan and Turkish warlords. Gyanvapi was a clear example of mosque being built on a temple wall this was done that way to remind people exactly that .anyway as a country we should move away from all this religious stuff hopefully all religions think about the country instead of individual religion.

Edited by gattaca

2 hours ago, diga said:

@ash 19 year old muslim boy arrested for writing a post in support of Nupur... Why? Is it FOE or disturbing the communal harmony? 

As I keep saying whenever someone comes up with a whataboutery statement like this , I DO NOT SUPPORT any religious fanatic, be it a Hindu Muslim or Christian. Obviously I don’t support this. Do not bring some random crimes and ask me “ what about this” . That is a very weak argument and obviously shows that you are piss poor at debates and can’t counter logically. 

16 minutes ago, ash said:

As I keep saying whenever someone comes up with a whataboutery statement like this , I DO NOT SUPPORT any religious fanatic, be it a Hindu Muslim or Christian. Obviously I don’t support this. Do not bring some random crimes and ask me “ what about this” . That is a very weak argument and obviously shows that you are piss poor at debates and can’t counter logically. 

Its not whataboutery... Its the counter to your way of troll voting every post you dont agree with..  I dont debate as I dont like to argue with "******" 

2 minutes ago, diga said:

Its not whataboutery... Its the counter to your way of troll voting every post you dont agree with..  I dont debate as I dont like to argue with "******" 

Nope buddy, you don’t debate cause you don’t have the brains to do it . Cheers mate

6 hours ago, ash said:

Stop trolling and read about the case in this thread. His FIR says he violated 153 (intent to cause riots) and 295a (hurt religious sentiments) . He has many FIRs and police are asking for a 5-day remand.

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Stop trolling and read about the case in this thread. His FIR says he violated 153 (intent to cause riots) and 295a (hurt religious sentiments) . He has many FIRs and police are asking for a 5-day remand.

Pick a lane man. There is till now no proof of anything he did, except some lame film reference he made 3 yrs ago. He is a fact checker,atleast prove that his facts were wrong then. In Nupur’s case you liked that she told the “facts”

1 minute ago, ash said:

Pick a lane man. There is till now no proof of anything he did, except some lame film reference he made 3 yrs ago. He is a fact checker,atleast prove that his facts were wrong then. In Nupur’s case you liked that she told the “facts”

That’s not my argument, from the public prosecutor and FIR. You keep trolling that he was arrested for telling the truth about Nupur. That’s a lie!!

Just now, diga said:

You have the mythical kumarikandam...  

Problem with Aryans is limited brain power. They can’t even imagine that a person born as Hindu can be an atheist or agnostic.RW fanatics here still think I must be a Muslim or Christian, because a TRUE hInDu won’t speak against Hinduism. Lol. Stop name calling others as ricebags and improve your debating skills. 

9 minutes ago, ash said:

He is my civilizational enemy.  Let him rot in Jail as long as possible. The situation is no longer about facts.  

In fact, I strongly advise you to come by our side. These other side will massacre Civilization, Art, Science and turn society into an barbaric mess.

Choose wisely brother. Defend the civilization. Do not sit on fence like a poop-eaters that are Dravidian Dhumeels. 

Edited by kepler37b

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

That’s not my argument, from the public prosecutor and FIR. You keep trolling that he was arrested for telling the truth about Nupur. That’s a lie!!

That was not my point, it was pointed out by other RW posters here that this is a payback for spoiling foreign relations in Nupur case. It is obvious even to the RW here.

if you want to believe that he was arrested for a silly tweet based on a complaint given by a fake id, then go ahead