BJP suspends Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal

coffee_rules

10 minutes ago, ash said:

Problem with Aryans is limited brain power. They can’t even imagine that a person born as Hindu can be an atheist or agnostic.RW fanatics here still think I must be a Muslim or Christian, because a TRUE hInDu won’t speak against Hinduism. Lol. Stop name calling others as ricebags and improve your debating skills. 

So an argument against Steppes cannot be Kumarikandam... If you believe in Aryan invasion theory & Dravidians being original inhabitants, then the jibe against kumarikandam is valid... As for ricebag taunts, your posting history shows that you are a pseudo atheist..

continue your diatribe... hopefully you have all the time in the world

Edited by diga

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

This is what Zoobear wanted when he shared a viral edited video (editing out the insult that Islamist did and included only Nurur’s retorts). Innocent Hindu beheaded in India. I hope Zoobear rots in jail

:heart:De ka fact-checker

Emotional lunacy. did he anywhere ask people to be violent against Nupur? Is there any tweet where he called for blood ?      

52 minutes ago, ash said:

As I keep saying whenever someone comes up with a whataboutery statement like this , I DO NOT SUPPORT any religious fanatic, be it a Hindu Muslim or Christian. Obviously I don’t support this. Do not bring some random crimes and ask me “ what about this” . That is a very weak argument and obviously shows that you are piss poor at debates and can’t counter logically. 

Oh u pretentious lying piece of ****, you show up to mock the govt when one spokesperson simply responded with what is commonly stated by some religious leaders of Islam and want action against her. You barely register any concern when death threats were passed around.

Here's the consequence of your types pandering to the jihadists, be proud of it d0uch3bag, another trophy full of blood for you lot.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/rajasthan-man-beheaded-udaipur-sharing-post-for-nupur-sharma-cm-gehlot-vows-action-101656420015767-amp.html 

3 minutes ago, diga said:

So an argument against Steppes cannot be Kumarikandam... If you believe in Aryan invasion theory & Dravidians being original inhabitants, then the jibe against kumarikandam is valid... As for ricebag taunts, your posting history shows that you are a pseudo atheist..

continue your diatribe... hopefully you have all the time in the world

Like I said, simple Aryan brain cannot understand a simple fact that People born as Hindus can be atheists. Not all atheists have hidden agenda to support Islam or Christianity. 

I think you are finding it difficult to argue against an atheist. If I was a Muslim or Christian, you can just mock Islam or Christianity whenever I bring up problems in Hinduism. Whataboutery, tit for tat- simple weapons for simple people.

But I don’t care about Christians or Muslims. If You bring out the problems in Islam or Bible, I will agree. So I think your brain is struggling now, not knowing how to proceed without insulting Muslims and Christians which was your only strong debate skill.

19 minutes ago, ash said:

That was not my point, it was pointed out by other RW posters here that this is a payback for spoiling foreign relations in Nupur case. It is obvious even to the RW here.

if you want to believe that he was arrested for a silly tweet based on a complaint given by a fake id, then go ahead

That is not what I believe. That’s a fact about the fact-checker. The FIRs and the arguments prove. He is morally responsible for the violence and killings and beheadings his intended video caused. That is my opinion and he is not prosecuted for sharing that video

Edited by coffee_rules

8 minutes ago, ash said:

Emotional lunacy. did he anywhere ask people to be violent against Nupur? Is there any tweet where he called for blood ?      

That is called dog whistling. He perfectly knew what happened to Kamlesh Tiwari and he knew he can raise passion s in the same way. In case of KT, who was arrested and spent 6 months in jail. Every mullah to Owaisi asked for him to be in jail for Blasphemy and finally he was beheaded. 

5 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Oh u pretentious lying piece of ****, you show up to mock the govt when one spokesperson simply responded with what is commonly stated by some religious leaders of Islam and want action against her. You barely register any concern when death threats were passed around.

Here's the consequence of your types pandering to the jihadists, be proud of it d0uch3bag, another trophy full of blood for you lot.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/rajasthan-man-beheaded-udaipur-sharing-post-for-nupur-sharma-cm-gehlot-vows-action-101656420015767-amp.html 

Uncle, take your BP tablet. And then cool down and show me one of my post where I supported death threats against Nupur. 

In fact I remember in my arguments I clearly said I don’t support death threats against her

5 minutes ago, ash said:

But I don’t care about Christians or Muslims. If You bring out the problems in Islam or Bible, I will agree. So I think your brain is struggling now, not knowing how to proceed without insulting Muslims and Christians which was your only strong debate skill.

from no debating skill to something  ... thanks numbskull

11 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Look at the way he is “laughing” at the horrifying beheading video. Disappointing. 

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

That is called dog whistling. He perfectly knew what happened to Kamlesh Tiwari and he knew he can raise passion s in the same way. In case of KT, who was arrested and spent 6 months in jail. Every mullah to Owaisi asked for him to be in jail for Blasphemy and finally he was beheaded. 

Tinfoil conspiracy theories. Unfortunately law needs evidence. Let’s see what they fabricate against him

4 minutes ago, ash said:

Uncle, take your BP tablet. And then cool down and show me one of my post where I supported death threats against Nupur. 

In fact I remember in my arguments I clearly said I don’t support death threats against her

good copout as usual jerk. your existence here seems dedicated to targeting the majority community be it schooling, temples or television debates. rejoice in your small victories. 

2 minutes ago, ash said:

Tinfoil conspiracy theories. Unfortunately law needs evidence. Let’s see what they fabricate against him

As I said, he can’t be legally held responsible for the beheading he has caused. At least koi case thop do iske upar. He should have been held for many severe tweets than this honeymoon one. 

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Look at the way he is “laughing” at the horrifying beheading video. Disappointing. 

its a small victory for some Indians & an ICFer or two. Scoundrels cry foul over everything other than murders & crimes coming from a group.

1 minute ago, Clarke said:

good copout as usual jerk. your existence here seems dedicated to targeting the majority community be it schooling, temples or television debates. rejoice in your small victories. 

As I already told here, this forum is a Right wing boomer circle filled with Hindus. So I use this forum to speak against what you guys preach, like caste issues and other problems. 

let’s say I post some problem about Christianity or Islam. Everyone in this forum will agree with me, like my post , no one will debate anything. There is absolutely no opposition here except 2 or 3 members. Why should I waste time preaching to the choir? 

1 minute ago, ash said:

As I already told here, this forum is a Right wing boomer circle filled with Hindus. So I use this forum to speak against what you guys preach, like caste issues and other problems. 

let’s say I post some problem about Christianity or Islam. Everyone in this forum will agree with me, like my post , no one will debate anything. There is absolutely no opposition here except 2 or 3 members. Why should I waste time preaching to the choir? 

aww, you just wanted to play the contrarian here. Targeting one side all the time for the sake of it despite ground realities makes you a douche & a bigot, not some intellectual. 

2 minutes ago, Clarke said:

aww, you just wanted to play the contrarian here. Targeting one side all the time for the sake of it despite ground realities makes you a douche & a bigot, not some intellectual. 

40000 odd cases booked in SC/ST act by NCRB data is the real ground reality whether you believe it or not. Let’s clean our **** first, Sherlock. 

7 minutes ago, ash said:

Anyways all you NRI folks, get back to reality. Wrap up your Hindutva and Bharat feelings and get ready to serve your white Christian overlords in a foreign country. ( I mean - get ready to go to office ) . Tata

Why do you bring NRIs in every other post as a taunt? Did your H1b visa application get rejected or something?

3 minutes ago, ash said:

40000 odd cases booked in SC/ST act by NCRB data is the real ground reality whether you believe it or not. Let’s clean our **** first, Sherlock. 

Right, let them behead some more until there are absolutely no crimes based on caste. The only response you should expect is GFY